Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Give me... purpose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xwe

Xwe

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:13 pm

Xwe is a named given to me. I have no complaints. I was brought here so here I am standing at the vestibule. Raoul said I could do anything want so i will do what I wanted. What I wanted was... nothing. That's why I am standing here just to be leaded by anybody.

An odd yet very tall man with black attire went on standing like a pretty statue in front of the vestibule. Nobody has told him not to,so he will do it. For somebody his size, he was totally purposeless in life. He didn't seek anything or wanting something in particular. Ne needed purpose to live and needed purpose to die. whichever comes first.

He did this pretty often. Some said that he was wasting his life. Maybe he was, but he didn't feel insulted at all.He didn't have a heart ? That was not right as well.Maybe he didn't need it.

Purpose... purpose... purpose... that's all he needed. Oh, besides feeding and bathing of course...
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:47 pm

Alexis had just returned from town, the night was clear and come and she had headed out to feed.

A smile graced her lips as she walked, silve hair swaying gently in the breeze.
She paused, a tall man clad only in black stood rigid in front of the vestibule.

"Evening."
She muttered softly as she looked up at him, slight confusion filling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:55 pm

The tall 'being' nodded slightly. He felt something, the voice... a woman,yes ? She was a little bit confused. for him, that's a good sign compared to if he was thrown with insults. Well, he was indeed welcomed. He turned to see the woman.

"... eve...ning.."he replied. He has a metallic voice which was unnatural. he wasn't used to being called or greeted, he usually just given orders and that's it.

Maybe that reply is good enough ?He thought.He was quite shy maybe to meet others.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 am

She smiled up at him, what a strange creature he was, and that voice was definitely something unique.

'A pleasure to meet you, my name is Alexis.'

The vampire looked up at him warmly, he looked timid and his strange nature caught her attention, he was interesting.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:13 pm

The man nodded. "Alexis, my name is Xwe. Pronounced 'Sve'"He decided that he should tell his name too. As the vampire lady has given hers. He didn't want to be called rude from someone who even give him time to talk. Most people do not talk... to him.

He only follows orders. Strange,nice,good,bad,every order are the same to him. He didn't feel nothing. As always.Even his shy actions are nothing.He didn't feel shy, just... a bit nervous in a way. Maybe that's what people call as personality...

He smiled (Oh wait, he always smiles ). He begun to.. took attention of the vampire lady. She is... what most people called charming and beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:20 pm

"Xwe, that's a lovely name."
She said with a gentle chuckle.

"Why are you standing out here all by yourself?"
She asked, tilting her head slightly. It seemed odd that he would just be standing here for no reason, perhaps he was lost, she had not seen him around before.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 pm

"...thank you and... I don't know.I have no purpose to do anything..."Xwe just stood still like a mannequin.He didn't really like wandering too much, or either standing still, but he'll just do anything if asked. It feels kind of weird not being asked to do anything.

"...ask me anything. Just try..." He smiled. He just want to be a little bit useful. At least for this woman.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:43 pm

"You are a servant then?"
She asked, looking up at him, he was indeed much taller then she was.

This man needed a purpose to do something other than just sitting there, she shook her head softly, taking pity on the vampire.

"Follow me."
She said, out stretching her hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:53 pm

Xwe nodded. He was made as a servant.... at least that's what Raoul told him. Servant sounds nice. Very nice to his ears. Not to be called a slave is very nice. He reached for the vampire's hand, but hesitated. his hand was shivering. He never once touched hands before. not hat he remembered any of his past.

He shook. "I'll just follow... I have no right to take your hand..." He didn't have inferiority complex. He felt nothing.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:59 pm

She nodded softly, letting her hand dropped back to her side.
"If that's how you feel then okay."
She replied warmly and turned around heading back into the mansion.

She sat down on a large chair in the living area, picking up a small brush she had discarded there earlier.

"I went for a swim and my hair is terribly knotty now, I tried earlier to fix fit but my arms got tired, it has been a long day."

She looked up at him, offering him the brush.
"I'd be very grateful if you could help me fix it."
She added, her silver hair draped all the way down to her knees, it would take nearly a hour to brush it all.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:16 am

Xwe smirked. For a second there he heard that he was given a purpose. He didn't know it was a big or a small purpose and neither does he care.He bowed, just like he was told.

"Is that an order ? I shall do... an order..." He smiled. 'Purpose' is the only thing that keeps him being alive. The feeling 'alive' is crucial to him. Very crucial. The same feeling he got when his life is threatened. Endangered... or maybe the feeling of an everlasting battle.

He took the brush, but he will not move if it isn't an order.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:36 am

She nodded softly.

'Yes xwe, that is an order, and I will not ask you again.'
She said firmly, servants like these needed to be ordered constantly, it was how they lived.

She felt a pang of guilt for the man but at the end of the day this was good for him, otherwise he would just stand there, doing nothing, for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:45 am

"Forgive my rude interruption,then..." Xwe smiled. He started 'touching' the vampire's hair, stroking the hair with great care. It was his first time, caring a hair of an albino. He was capable of brushing hair of course. That's how he got his long straight hair.

If what the vampire lady wanted was a straight nice silky hair, he could do. Xwe smiled looking at his 'masterpiece'. It was quite beautiful, being stroked for nearly twenty minutes. His long hand may brought a gift.

After a while, he is done. He stood up straight just to see the outcome. If she is dissatisfied, he could remake until it is.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 am

Alexis straightened up as he pulled away from brushing her hair.

Carefully draping the length of her hair over her shoulder she ran her hands through the entire length of it.
She could not find a single knot or tangle, it had been returned to its former glory.

She smiled contentedly and looked up at him, giving him a slight nod of appreciation.

‘You’ve done a wonderful job, thank you.’
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:52 pm

"The pleasure is all mine. Thank you as well for letting me touch your simply beautiful hair.." Xwe nodded. His job now is all done. He shall stand back at the place where he was standing before once more. He might think of moving sometimes though. He recalled that he might want to meet Raoul's friend's ... being.

He said it was a being like him named... Jackjack ?

He still haven't decided. He didn't like to move on his own will. it felt a little strange. He would like to be moved, by the winds or the pressure. just let fate took flow of his movements.

He didn't like to tell much either. He is... not very precious.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Alexis chuckled softly, reclining on the couch.
"You have very talented hands."
She replied with a nod, she had not expected him to do the job so well, he had exceeded all expectations so she was more than happy to allow him to touch her hair.

She looked him over as he stood back in his place, such an odd creature he was.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:31 am

"It was... this body's hand that is... " Xwe smiled. He took no credit of the skill. All belongs to his or maybe... the his previous body.He felt a bit weird. it's been a year or so without talking to a living being. Maybe he was longing for a person to talk as well.

He did his job well done. Finished. One order now.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:08 am

"That body belongs to you, therefore it was your hands, have some pride in your work."

She replied, looking up at him with bright golden eyes.

"You seem lost, without direction, don't you have a master?"
She asked, surely someone who was so well versed at serving others would have a master to serve.
Back to top Go down
Xwe

Xwe

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:10 am

" I guess I should. This body's heart also asks me not to look down on myself. He was a strong man indeed. " Xwe commented.Even if he is no more , this body seem to take into his desires and heart. His ability to live on was... so great that he himself was captivated.

"Lost ? No. I know this place from Raoul. I am masterless. r maybe, I have so many master based on my jobs. Just before, you are my master... "
Xwe explained. He seems quite content just talking. Ask and being asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Give me... purpose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Give me... purpose   Give me... purpose Empty

Back to top Go down

Give me... purpose
Page 1 of 1