Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

!! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

!! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:28 am

"Your escape is no matter to me anymore, others took your place fairly quickly after you left and we've had no other escapees to date."

No one would dare to try and escape for fear of being put to a slow and painful death at their Master's hand.

"So by all means, enjoy your hard earned freedom."

He replied, waving his hand dismissively.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:36 am

"People have lost their backbones since I left," he tutted softly. he would have loved to know that a lot of people escaped after he finally managed to.

He smiled softly. "I have enjoyed my hard-earned freedom. And I will continue to do so."

His silver eyes twinkled. "I finally managed to have a family that I can be close to and love. That is something I never had the luxury for under your reign."

He took a few idly steps forwards. "Tell me, did any of the bitches that you had me breed with ever fall pregnant?" He wanted to know if he had had any children that he didn't know about.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:41 am

"Many tried after you escaped, then I made the punishment for attempts much more severe, a few of them didn't survive but it sent a good message to the others."

He explained, people had died trying to mimic what he had done in order to escape the Elf.

Lycus eyed him as he stepped closer, moving to take a seat on the chair by the desk.

"You are not entitled to such information."
He replied, Aleksandr had no right sticking his nose in the Elf's business, as such he was not at all inclined to tell him anything.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:45 am

He gave a soft snort.

He started killing people after Aleksandr escaped? Did people trying to escape cause so much trouble that he had to start killing them?

That amused him far more than it probably should have.

His silver eyes narrowed slightly.

"I'm not entitled to know whether I have children or not?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:50 am

"Any pups you may have reared belong to me, you lost all claim to them when you ran off."

He replied, if Aleksandr had stayed and improved his behavior perhaps he would've been allowed to see his pups, but he had run off so now he had no chance, those pups were Lycus' property.

Alek had been overly aggressive when he was young, most earlier attempts at breeding him with the Elf's bitches had been unsuccessful, and more often than not the woman would come back injured.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 5:59 am

His teeth grit together.

No. It wasn't any good getting angry at Lycus. It would only cause trouble for himself and he wasn't willing to let that happen.

"I didn't want to claim them. I just wanted to know if any of my children lived into adulthood." His anger faded and was replaced with a much duller emotion.

He sat down on the bed, eyes turning to the scene outside the window.

Many of his children had died in infancy as a result of his anger or the condition of his and Giacinto's ships. He almost wanted pups to have lived in Slavery. At least they had a chance of living unlike his other children.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:00 pm

He raised a skeptical eyebrow at the Lycan, debating the likelihood of Aleksandr reacting negatively to his answer.

"Well then, since we are apparently equals, a debatable fact, I suppose I should show and act of good faith."

He got to his feet and walked toward the bed, picking up his jacket and pulling a small device that resembled an electronic organizer.

The Elf searched through it for a moment, before pausing.

"Here we go, fourteen unsuccessful births, seven successful births, four died during infancy. One male died at the age of fifteen, another at fifty and we sold one female at the age of two hundred and thirty, current status, unknown."

Lycus prided himself on keeping strict records of their Lycans, it was a necessity to avoid inbreeding them and all records of all the Lycans he ever kept had been transferred to electronic records, but once they were sold they were no longer his problem.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:16 pm

He almost wanted to snort at that. 'Act of good faith,' indeed. Lycus wasn't capable of pleasantries.

What had happened to him?

Someone from his past arrives and he's already reverting back to the bad mannered brat that he used to be. He was disappointed in himself. He never usually allowed himself to do this; to fall so easily into a bad mood.

His lips curled upwards at the news.

He had had three children survive into adulthood. One died but the other two could still be alive. They could have had children and grandchildren and great grandchildren. They had lived their lives; even if just in Slavery.

"Thank you," me murmured gratefully.

He could rest easily now, knowing that he had had children and some of them had lived long lives.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:42 pm

"You're welcome."

He replied, switching off the device and placing it down on his desk as he took his seat again, his eyes trailing over the Lycan.

"You seem smaller than I remember, definitely more composed."

He added as he examined the Lycan, Aleksandr use to be a good worker, her was strong a solid, but he had been a handful, he took every opportunity to escape and cause trouble.

His ability to work hard was his one redeeming quality, probably the only reason Lycus had kept him alive all those years.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:45 pm

"I don't do as much manual labour as I used to."

He was still muscular. Like all Greeks, he had the 'to train the mind you must train the body' mindset so he kept in shape. But he had lost a fair amount of muscle definition through not carrying around heavy weights like he used to.

"And age has mellowed my temper somewhat."

Evidently not much if he felt so close to acting like how he used to with Lycus around again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:49 pm

"Freedom has made you lazy."

A small smirk curled at the corner of his lips, his eerie blue eyes locking onto the Lycan's silver.

"Age couldn't have made your temper worse so I suppose that is to be expected"

He replied, Aleksandr was highly volatile and violent, seeing him now you wouldn't expect that.

"We've been in the same room alone for well over fifteen minutes and you're yet to attempt to attack me, I dare say this is a new record."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 10:54 pm

"Perhaps it has. I may have to take up residence in the training room over the next few weeks."

Recently he had had very little to do and training to build his muscles again would definitely give him something to do with his free time.

He gazed back at the Elf silently for a few minutes. His gaze was calm. There was none of the anger from his youth. No, he felt much less violent and angry than he used to.

"And no guards holding me down this time, either. Definitely a new record," he chuckled softly.

The guards almost used to be an accessory on his person. He had them holding him down and beating him around so often that they were almost as much of his person as the bruises that they used to leave.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:01 pm

A small smile pulled at his lips, Aleksandr has lost his fire, that much was evident just by looking in his eyes, there wasn't that fiery hatred and contempt that had once been a permanent fixture on his face.

"I do hope guards will no longer be necessary, though I am not as averse to getting my hands dirty as I once was."

He rarely use to punish his own Slaves, he had keepers to do that for him, but there was a certain amount of satisfaction of beating them into submission yourself, a joy he now took part in far more often now.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:07 pm

"I doubt you will find Lycan older and stronger than me that would stand guard over you now. Last the High Court told me I was one of the oldest Lycan still living."

The High Court of Fae kept tabs on the oldest beings in the world. They liked to know as much as they could about other species.

"Without the guard you have no one to hold me down. No one to stop me from defending myself. Or letting my hand slip to break your neck." His eyes flashed a little. He didn't take well to threats.

Only moments ago he had school himself and now his temper was slipping once more.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:13 pm

"Perhaps you haven't lost all of your fighting spirit after all."

He mused for a moment, Aleksandr's emotions seemed to spike constantly, seeming calm one moment then hostile the next.

"There are other beings in this world than just Lycans and Elves, if I desired to have guards capable of over powering you it would not be a difficult task.

Regardless, I am not one to cower behind henchmen, you may be a Lycan and you may have aged but I am still older than you, and I can still put you in your place if need be.

It is not wise to threaten me Aleksandr, you have gone soft with age, I have not."

He replied, his eyes narrowing, the frosty blue irises crackling like ice.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:17 pm

"Lycan are known as the strongest beings on Earth bar perhaps Ethereal beings. Would you make a deal with the Devil just to keep yourself safe from me?"

He arched a brow quizzically. He was truly curious about that. Would be contract a Demon or an Angel to keep himself safe?

"That goes both ways, Lycus. Do not threaten me and I will not threaten you."

They both seemed to dislike being threatened as much as each other. If the two of them refrained from threatening each other they could perhaps get along.

...It was a possibility at least.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:22 pm

"I would not lower myself to dealing with such beings, there is magic in this world that you have long since been barred from, I however have not."

He replied, Elves were magical beings and Lycus had learned a great deal over the ages, he may be an Elf but he was more than capable of being a challenge for the Lycan, regardless of how strong he was.

"I was not threatening you, simply pointing out that regardless of if you belong to me or not, I will not tolerate any acts of aggression directed toward me."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:27 pm

"You are right. I do not have magic like many others." His children had tried to teach him magic but he had never had a knack for it. His magical ability was nil.

"But my children have fought me and taught me how to fight against magic well enough."

Aodh and Coilean - though minus their elemental magic - still had magical abilities. Strong magical abilities.

"Well refrain from pointing out such things in the future and we may get along."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:43 pm

"Getting along may be a bit of a stretch, perhaps we should aim for civil first.

I'm sure that as long as your Wolves keep their distance there shouldn't be any problems."

He would not tolerate any cocky young Lycans disrespecting him in any way, those that did would be met with swift and ruthless punishment regardless of if he was meant to be keeping the peace within the Coven.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 am

"Civil is getting along in my books."

The Lycan lay back on the bed and stretched out, his shirt riding up his stomach as he stretched his arms above his head.

"As long as we don't feel the need to tear each others throats out, I call that getting along." As long as they weren't constantly throwing snide remarks or trying to attack each other - him more than Lycus for that particular point - he would call that getting along.

Never would he try to make friends with the Elf, though. He didn't think himself capable of such niceties.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 3:36 pm

"That is a far more possible task."

His cold eyes observed the Lycan intently, his lips pressing into a flat line as his stomach was exposed from laying out on his bed.

"Aleksandr, it was always such a struggle to get you into my bed and now you freely lay upon it without regard for my belongings, nor fear of the consequences.

I would strongly suggest removing yourself from it, unless it is an open invitation."

He responded, lifting an eyebrow at the man, the bed had been made for his arrival and Aleksandr was messing up the sheets and placing his scent upon the duvet.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:52 pm

A loud snort sounded.

"And still it will be a difficult task for you to et me into bed in that sense. Perhaps even more so now for I lack the interest I once had in sex of any kind." Perhaps he'd have sex in the hopes of having children in the future but apart from that he didn't feel the need to have it at all.

He sat up and ran his hand through his hair, pushing it out of his face.

"I gave you the tour, I showed you your room and I even stayed to try and be pleasant. But now I think I am going to take my leave." He stood and turned towards the door.

"Rest well," he murmured flatly as he pulled open the door and strode out, purposefully leaving it open as he wandered to his own room, closing and locking it behind him.

"Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:59 pm

"You lost your interest in sex?"

The Elf gave an amused chuckle, now that was an interesting development, Lycan were usually highly sexual creatures, they were compelled to mate, time had made Aleksandr quite strange.

"I think that would be for the best."

He replied as the Lycan got to his feet as moved towards the door, travel made him weary and he could not muster the enthusiasm for idle chit chat.

He did not respond to his farewell and instead simply moved to close the door and arrange his room, it needed a lot of work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!   !! - Greetings To The New Elder - !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

!! - Greetings To The New Elder - !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2