Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[M] The Power's Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

[M] The Power's Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:37 am

Zakhar's eyes flickered up to look at his Master.

To really loo at him instead of the sidelong glances he had stolen before.

He didn't like what he saw. Belial looked...haggard. He looked dull and lifeless. He didn't like this new change. He didn't like it at all.

"...Yes," he answered reluctantly.

In trying not to disappoint him, Zakhar had just disappointed him more.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:48 am

The Demon nodded softly as Zakhar looked at him, he was right, he was very disappointed, he was heart broken.

"When you got down on your knees, I thought you were rejecting me, that my love wasn't worth losing your Slave status."

He looked down slightly, a bitter smile curling up at his lips, it was clear that he still thought this way.

"You didn't want to be with me."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:53 am

Horror filled the Lycan's gaze.

No! No, how could he think that?! How could he think that he didn't want to be with him? Ever? It was... The thought was ridiculous.

Zakhar almost flew off the bed, launching himself at the Demon.

He could be scolded and punished for this later. Later Belial could do whatever he wanted to punish him.

But right now he needed to be next to the Demon, he needed to feel him. Hold him. Hug him.

"You're an idiot," he mumbled softly, face burying against the Demon's chest. "How could you ever think that?" He clung tighter to Belial. "I love you. I love you so much. No Slave status could ever be more important than wanting to be with you."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:14 pm

Belial's eyes went wide in shock as Zakhar flew into his arms, his mouth gapped slightly.

Tentatively he wrapped his arms around the man, hugging onto him tightly.

"Everyone here has either wanted my power or tried to kill me, why should you be any different?"

That's what he had thought, the thought that had burned through him.

He sighed heavily and looked down at the man, holding onto him tighter, clinging onto him tightly.

"I love you too, more than you can comprehend."

He muttered softly, cringing slighty after a few moments.

The Demon's hands clung to him tighter as his body tensed, for the third time his chest lurched, except this time the faint, struggled fluttering of his heart didn't stop. It kept going, getting progressively stronger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:21 pm

"Because I love you, you bastard, that's why."

The filter between brain and mouth was gone. Right now he was just saying what he thought. "I don't give a fuck about your fucking powers. Never have Never will. You could be the most pathetically weak human alive and I'd still love you just because you're you."

He clung tighter still to the Demon.

"And if you lose your powers next week? I dont give a fuck. I'll still love you."

Zakhar pressed closer to the Demon. As close as he possibly could. His hands stroked his back gently when he tensed up.

"I love you," he murmured softly. "I love you. I love you. I love you."

He'd repeat it as many times as he needed to until Belial truly believed him.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 pm

The Demon's heart had long sat dormant, unused and unwanted but by no means dead.

Through hatred and spite it had slowly, over time, stopped beating, abandoned by it's owner.

Belial's body lurched slightly and he grunted in surprise and discomfort as the organ burst back to life, thudding heavily in his chest.

He gasped, gazing at Zakhar in wonderment as he repeatedly confessed his love.

Belial believed him, if he were human, the man would still love him, if he was pathetic and couldn't offer him anything other than himself, Zakhar would stay.

He grasped onto the Lycan's hand and brought it down on the left side of his chest where his heart beat hard and fast.

"I love you too.
No matter what stupid mistakes you make, no matter how many times I have to pull you out of a bad situation.
I will always love you."

His free hand moved to stroke over the Lycan's face, his slowly brightening eyes taking in his appearance as if it were the first time he had truly seen the man.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 7:50 pm

Zakhar's eyes flickered down to the hand pressed against his Mate's chest.

"Its..."

It was beating. After so long... He had never heard it beat before. Never. Belial had made him do this before and it hadn't been beating then.

He gazed up at the man through his lashes, biting onto his lip shyly.

The way he looked at him...

It was like a blind man seeing for the first time. And that made heat flood to his cheeks. Belial was looking at him adoringly. Love. Joy. He could see it all in his slowly brightening eyes.

He leaned up to press his lips against the Demon's.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:02 pm

Belial just stared at him for a long moment, stroking his cheek.

He could finally see clearly again, he hadn't felt like this since before he fell. The man was whole again, his soul had been filled in, the gapping hole in it healed over.

Belial was the first Fallen, and now he was the first Demon in existance to have ever healed his soul.

In this moment he felt the full force of his love of the Lycan, the emotion wrapped around him, encasing both Zakhar and himself, pulling them closer.

He wasn't a Demon, he was a Fallen Angel, he could see that now, he understood that there was a difference. Demons couldn't feel, he could, very strongly.

Leaning down he kissed the man as if his existance depended on it, holding onto him firmly.

His aura swelled behind him, taking form, his usual deformed, fleshy wings had mended, replaced with the dark plumage, large jet black feathered wings graced his back as his hair darkened and his eyes became bright purple.

"You're my soul mate, Zakhar."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:16 pm

The kiss took his breath away.

No one had kissed him quite like that before. The passion and emotion that was in this kiss was quite literally breathtaking. Not even Belial had kissed him like this before.

He clung tighter to the Demon. No, not a Demon. Fallen Angel. His Fallen Angel.

Mother always say I had an angel watching over me but I don't think she meant it this literally, he thought idly as they both pulled away from the kiss.

His silver-grey eye widened slightly at the Angel's declaration.

Soul mate.

It felt... It felt right to be called that. So right.

Zakhar leaned forwards again to bury his face in the Angel's chest. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:21 pm

The Angel smirked as she watched her Brother and his Slave from outside the bedroom.

Her eyes widened when the murderous aura around him shifted and changed before the shocked look faded into a soft smile.

He was finally realising that he wasn't quite as evil and loveless as he thought he was. It was wonderful to see her Brother like this. His aura was so happy compared to how it had been just a few minutes ago.

"Thank you, my dear beloved Sister, for bringing me here. Truly I cannot thank you enough for what you've done for me," she spoke out, entering the room, lips quirked up into a smug grin.

"Oh, it is no trouble, truly Belial. I enjoy making you happy. There is really no need for thanks."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:07 am

His hand smoothed over the man’s cheek lovingly as he looked
up at him with wide eyes, it was true, and that was how he felt.

Zakhar completed him, made him whole again, Angels were
compelled to love, how he loved Achinoam and how he loved Zakhar were two
completely separate entities.

The Lycan had no reason to love him, but he did, and Belial
loved him in return, it was true emotion, not influenced or diluted by
anything.

A warm smile spread across his lips as his hand slid through
Zakhar’s hair, holding him close against his chest.

“I love you too.”

He muttered that much would be obvious by how his chest drummed
away in his chest, beating quickly from the influx of emotion.

His gaze rose to meet Achinoam, a smirk pulling at his lips.

“Oh dear sister, you get such gratification from proving me
wrong so why would I deny you another opportunity to do so.”

He replied, shaking his head, She had always been his rock,
stopping him from getting swept away.

“But thank you, I was being an idiot, again.”
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:22 pm

"If I remember correctly, you tried to deny me this opportunity, Brother."

Achinoam smirked, brushing her long fringe out of her face as she bent over slightly to press her lips against Zakhar's ear.

"He sulks like a three year old, dearest wolf. I feel sorry for you for having to put up with him from now on."

She didn't try to hide what she had said from Belial. No, her eyes turned up to Belial as she spoke, gold glowing mirthfully. Teasing the Fallen was far too much fun to stop when such a good opportunity presented itself.

A white brow arched upwards. "Again? I can count the amount of times that you haven't been an idiot on..." She looked down at her fingers, mouthing silently as her fingers twitched as if she was counting them.

"Oh look, I have too many fingers," she giggled softly, leaning up to press a kiss to the Demon's cheek before skittering back a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:27 pm

He listened silently to the Angel as she spoke to his Mate.

His silver eye turned up to Belial when she pressed her lips to his ear. Sulk like a child? He didn't believe it.

Well...perhaps he did. He just used adult means to get him through that sulking - alcohol, drugs and sex.

A loud snort sounded when the woman declared she had too many fingers. He dissolved into a fit of chuckles, trying to muffle them into Belial's shirt.

She had a death wish if she thought she could get away with teasing the Fallen like that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:37 pm

"I do not sulk like an infant. Furthermore I wasn't even sulking."
He growled, his tone wasn't angry though.

His eyes narrowed in a mock threat as the woman looked at her fingers.

"You're lucky that you're one of the two people in existance that could get away with talking to me like that, Achinoam.
Plus I can remember countless times where you have been idiotic."

He scoffed softly, leaning down and nipping Zakhar's ear as he chuckled in against his shirt.

"Don't believe a single word that comes from her vial mouth, you two weren't properly introduced.
Zakhar this is my sister, Achinoam, she has come down to visit me.
Achinoam this is Zakhar, my Mate."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:43 pm

She snorted loudly.

"Bullshit you weren't." Thunder cracked overhead. The second time she had ever sworn in her life. Belial was definitely corrupting her.

"You sulk worse than an infant. I would much rather care for an infant than you if the two of you were sulking and I had to choose one." It was the truth. Human children, no matter how annoying they got, would be much easier to care for than Belial when he was sulking.

She giggled softly. "I never denied that I have times when I am idiotic. Its just a simple way of life. Everyone has their moments of idiocy. You just live in yours constantly."

The woman smiled and almost glided forwards again, leaning forwards to kiss Zakhar's cheek. "It's a pleasure to meet the man that makes my Brother truly happy."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Zakhar's chuckling cut short when Belial leaned down to nip his ear.

He opened his mouth, biting down on the flesh of Belial's chest through his shirt sharply. "And if I want to believe what that she said?"

Already he wanted to become close friends with her. He wanted to learn lots more embarrassing stories about his Mate. She would probably be the best person to go to to hear those stories.

His eyes turned to Achinoam, smiling softly as she kissed his cheek. She was friendly and she could deal with Belial. He didn't think such a person existed. A friendly person that could manipulate Belial into doing what they wanted...
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Belial laughed out as the thunder sounded, shaking his head and tutting at the woman.

"My dear sister is an Angel but I suspect that she has learned how to lie from me, I would dismiss everything she says as a falsehood."

He winced softly as the Lycan bit him, leaning over to claim his lips, kissing him then nipping his lips.

"Then I would have to make you forget everything that she says so you can't use it against me."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:12 pm

"I didn't think Angel's are best known for lying."

Angels were... They were peaceful creatures, weren't they? Never lied, never swore. Always did what was right. He couldn't get that image of the perfect beings out of his head. That's what Angels were to him.

He returned the kiss eagerly, a soft moan sounding when his lips were nipped.

"And how do you propose to make me forget?"

He could picture a fair few things that could make him forget. Idly he wondered whether or not Belial was thinking of anything similar.
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:23 pm

"Excuse me. I only lie once in a blue moon."

Achinoam made it a point not to lie. She much preferred telling the truth; even if it got her into trouble. Which it had plenty of times.

Like when, as a child, he got into the Garden of Eden to find a bouquet of some nice flowers for Lia to celebrate their tenth year as partners. Michael had found Lia holding the flowers and he had stepped forwards to defend her.

He had gotten a handful of feathers torn out of his wings for that one.

She pursed her lips when the two of them started kissing.

"Have fun lovebirds," she called over her shoulder as she strolled towards the door. She'd give them some alone time. I think they want to spend some time together at the moment. I wont deny them that.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Belial let go of Zakhar for a moment and quickly went to grab Achinoam, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Thank you for this Achi, you've done so much for me."

He muttered, leaning down slightly to plant a kiss on her forehead.

He stepped back and grasped onto the Lycan, embracing him adoringly, nestling his face in against his neck, littering the warm skin with kisses.

"You're stuck with me now, Zakhar, I'm never leaving you."
Back to top Go down
Achinoam

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Achi stopped dead when she was grabbed, giving a soft squeak as she was pulled around into a hug.

She smiled softly, hands lifting to stroke Belial's back gently as they laid wrapped around her, burying her face in his neck.

She loved him. Of course she'd do everything she could for him. How could she not?

"You never need to thank me for what I do for you, Belial," she murmured softly, lips quirking upwards slightly as she gazed up at him. One hand slid from his back to stroke his cheek gently. "Never."

The moment didn't last long. All too soon those bright eyes disappeared from her view and she was left standing alone as Belial returned to his Soul Mate.

The soft smile on her lips faded as she did, teleporting herself back to the training room. When she was safely in the room she sighed heavily.

She loved Belial and she was happy for him. If she could go back and stop herself from helping, she wouldn't. She was happy that he was happy. She didn't care what other feelings came along with that happiness for him. She could work through them.

For now she'd ignore them and train for a while.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:09 pm

Zakhar smiled as he watched the two Angel's embrace.

It was nice seeing Belial like this. He was so...friendly. Loving. To see his Mate like this had a warm fluttering starting in his chest.

And when the Fallen returned to him returned, Zakhar wrapped his arms around him, head tilting back as he nestled his face into his neck.

A soft purr sounded as the Fallen's lips feathered over her skin.

"Oh no, how will I cope?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:21 pm

He would always love Achinoam dearly, the Angel held a large place in his heart.

However Zakhar completed him, mended his soul and left him feeling overwhelming happiness.

"I have no idea, but you will just have to deal with it."

He smiled an ran his hand over the man's cheek, lookin down at him before planting a kiss on his nose.

"I'm sorry for the other day Zakhar, I lost control.
I don't want you to have to earn my affections, I want to give them to you relentlessly."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:27 pm

"Somehow I'll manage."

Zakhar leaned up to kiss the Fallen gently.

"It's not your affections that I didn't want, Belial. God forbid I stop wanting them. I wanted you to control my actions so I couldn't do anything you didn't want me to do." He wanted his affections. He'd take anything that Belial wanted to give to him.

He nuzzled against his Mate again.

"I love you. So much."
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 9:59 pm

He sighed softly and looked down at him, shaking his head sightly.

"I don't think I can control you like that anymore, I resent myself too much for doing that to you.

When I see you kneeling on the floor I just want to scoop you into my arms, I can't handle it Zakar, I need you close to me."

He replied, pulling the man into a tighter embrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [M] The Power's Training   [M] The Power's Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[M] The Power's Training
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next