Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Induction to Puppyhood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Belial

Belial

Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:19 am

"I showed him kindness and mercy when I should have killed him in reprimand for attempting to destroy me.

I think in the end he realized that he had no reason to hate me, and no reason to have treated me the way he did, that I am not the heartless one and this is him trying to make up for it."

She replied with a slight shrug, the situation may have been a little worse than Belial let on but she didn't want Zakhar worrying excessively.

"Elves you be your natural enemy but you would've taken Tyrael as a Slave before, wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:24 am

Zakhar nodded.

All right, he understood it. Having power over your natural enemy felt good.

"Is he Pet or Fuckmutt?" His eyes turned to Coilean as he asked the question. He wanted to know the relationship between the two of them.

Would this man find his way into Belial's bed with the Demon?

He was pretty curious.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:26 am

Coilean had been listening in to the conversation silently, just laying on the bed watching the two of them.

But that Zakhar's question, he bristled, a loud growl rumbling in his chest.

No, he wasn't a fuckmutt.

His contract had nothing about sexual acts in it. He was nothing but a pet.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:34 am

"Coilean and I have a contract, he is just a pet, there is nothing sexual between us, if you want to read it you are more than welcome to."

She explained, seeing how Coilean acted now she was more than happy to keep sex out of their agreement, his companionship was more than enough and she had Zakhar to sate her sexual appetite.

"I did lay with Coilean when I first met him, his sexuality does not compliment mine very well, he's not a masochist."

Belial was sado masochist, she needed both to really feel satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:48 am

Just a pet.

That surprised him.

If he took the man as a pet and had him crawling around naked like that he would have included something sexual in the contract.

He cocked his head to the side slightly as he looked over the man.

He remembered watching Coilean and Alek in the past. The man acted like he didn't want something to keep his pride. If he wanted something that didn't fit in with the norm then it wasn't normal thus he 'didn't want it'.

He also felt the same with surprise acts, too, if he remembered. If he wasn't told about something, he 'didn't want it'.

"Sit up," he ordered, eyes still on Coilean. "I am going to look at you and then I am going to touch you."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:52 am

Coilean stared back at the man as he looked over him.

He shifted a little, tongue running over his lower lip slowly.

He was being watched. His body was entirely naked and he had a toy in his ass and he was being watched. By someone that he had once fucked.

The Lycan sat up obediently, baring all to the younger Lycan obediently.

When he was told what was going to happen he had no problems with doing anything. If he didn't have control he didn't know what was going to happen and he panicked. But if he was told what was going to happen, he didn't need to panic. He was calm and would do almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:59 am

At times the Demon forgot about Zakhar's dominant side, he had trained and kept Slaves of his own, his skill in the field was evident as he managed to get Coilean sitting up obediently, baring himself to him.

Lia was impressed, Coilean really did seem to react well when he knew exactly what was happening, he needed to be talked through things, avoid surprises.

The Demon moved out of the way so that Zakhar and Coilean could get to one another, she leaned in against Zakhar's side for a moment, pressing a kiss to the back of his neck.

"You're good with him."
She murmured, her lips brushing against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:04 am

"Thank Master Theo for that. I learnt from him."

Aleksandr had taught him, unknowingly, to deal with the Lycan in these situations.

Zakhar moved forwards until his stomach was pressed against the side of the bed.

His hand reached up to stroke the man's thigh before running up to stroke his arousal. His lips quirked as he leaned forwards to press a gentle kiss to his thigh.

"I am going to move your tail."

His hand slid up the back of the older Lycan's thigh until he gripped the base of the plug, twisting it a little, pulling it out slowly before pushing it back in, just as slowly.

"Good boy," he purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:10 am

The Lycan moaned softly, his hands resting lightly on the younger man's shoulders as he leaned forwards to kiss his thigh.

His head tilted back, hair flowing out around him in a wave, the plaque on his collar glinting in the low light of the room.

His lips parted and he gave a soft moan as the plug was moved inside of him.

The praised had a small smile curving his lips. He was a dog; he liked being praised for his good behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:15 am

Lia sat and watched the two of them, it was a beautiful sight, her Slave and her Pet getting along so well.

"Zakhar seeing you two like this makes me think I need to add to the contract."

She muttered with a soft purr in her voice. Her eyes glowed brightly at Coilean's reactions, as long as he knew exactly what was going to happen to him he behaved perfectly fine.
There was no growling, no swearing or pulling away.

"I was worried you two wouldn't get along."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:20 am

"It's his brother I don't get along with."

If it had been Aodh that Belial had taken as a pet, there was no chance of this happening. Zakhar would already be lying on the ground sans throat right now.

The Lycan's tongue laved over the older Lycan's muscular stomach.

"He is very good puppy." Zakhar's hand slid from the plug and skimmed up his back to scratch behind an ear gently.

"Do you want to try?" The man's eyes turned back to his Mistress.

Now she knew how to keep Coilean well behaved, she could do almost anything without a fight. He would be a good fuckmutt in time.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:31 am

"Yes I remember that quite clearly, I'm still debating whether or not I should just kill him in order to ensure your safety."

The only reason Aodh had any value for her was because of Alek, if she killed his son she doubt Alek and Tony would make life easy for her.

"He has come a long way in one day, give him a few months in this life style and I think he will make a wonderful pet."

She gave a nod at Zakhar's question, she wanted to see if she followed what Zakhar had done whether or not she could touch the pup in the same way.

Leaning over she gave her Mate a deep kiss before facing Coilean.

"Coilean, I'm going to touch you."

She knelt up, looking up at him as her hands moved to grace over his thighs softly.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:35 am

"He is good pet now."

He acted like he had been well trained. Zakhar didn't know whether that was some part of him that needed to be controlled like this or his Lycan side showing it himself.

Zakhar returned the deep kiss eagerly.

He watched the two of them silently.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 am

The man looked down at his Mistress, eyes lighting up in excitement.

He enjoyed being touched by Zakhar but the thought of being touched by his Mistress excited him even more than the younger Lycan's touch.

Coilean gave a little whine when Belial touched him, begging for more.

He wanted to be touched. His wanted his Mistress' full attention on him and his body.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:44 am

"That's a good boy."

She cooed, one of her hands raising to stroke his cheek and neck in praise, he was behaving so well, she was quite proud at the moment.

Her hands slid up his thighs before wrapping around his arousal and stroking him softly and slowly.

As long as there was no surprises he would happily do what ever she wanted him to do, that was a comforting thought, she could do much more with him now.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:48 am

Coilean leaned into the gentle stroking of his cheek and neck, eyes sliding closed.

He loved being praised. Truly loved it. Being praised and stroked at the same time was bliss.

The Lycan gave a soft whine, hips pressing forwards against her hand as her fingers stroked his arousal.

His hands, like they had done with Zakhar, rested on Lia's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 7:55 am

Her hand continued to stroke him, pumping him softly as her thumb rubbed up against his slit.

"I'm going to take your tail out and touch you there as well."

She muttered, Coilean didn't have a lot of experience with being fingered but she had been with him a few fleeting times, enough to know what he enjoyed.

"Coilean, remember how you sat when you had lunch today, turn around and put your backside in the air, show Zakhar how lovely your tail is."

The pup had a lovely backside, something people had not had enough chances to admire.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:01 am

He groaned softly, hips jerking against her hand as her thumb pressed against his slit.

His lips parted when she gave the order and a soft pink hue dusted over his cheeks and nose. She was going to make him show Zakhar his tail?

Coilean moved, pulling away from Belial and turning around, kneeling and pressing his torso to the bed, his ass arched high up in the air. His backside and tail were presented to the two of them.

His cheeks darkened as his eyes slid shut.

The two of them were staring. He was presented so perfectly to them and they were looking at him; so vulnerable with a plug in his ass.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:08 am

A purr rumbled in her chest as she admired his backside, it looks so perfect with his tail hanging between his cheeks and legs.

Her hand continued to stroke his lower back as he presented his backside.

Coilean liked humiliation, as such she was would sure to put him in positions like these where people could admire him, their gaze baring into him.

Her hand slid down over his backside, stroking down his tail slowly before reaching back up to grasp the base of the plug and slowly pulling it out of him, placing the tail on the bed beside him.

Her fingers circled around his entrance, stroking it, Coilean probably felt quite empty after wearing that all day.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 8:16 am

He whimpered softly. He could feel their gazes baring into his behind. His Mistress' fingers stroking over his backside gently.

His fingers curled in the blankets on the bed, another soft whimper sounding as he pressed his ass forwards against her fingers.

Coilean groaned softly when the tail was pulled out of him.

He felt empty.

A little whimper sounded as he pressed back against the fingers stroking him, wanting to be filled again.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Leaning in she planted a soft kiss on each of the Lycan's cheeks as her finger continued to stroke against his entrance.

Until recently he had been untouched here but having the plug in him constantly would relax the muscles enough that he would be able to enjoy being entered without too much discomfort.

As he pressed against her fingers she pulled her fingers away for a brief moment, licking two of them generously before pressing them back against him, sliding both of them in slowly as he free hand continued to stroke and caress his backside.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:45 pm

He blush darkened when she pressed her lips to his cheeks.

Not only was she looking and touching, she had her face so close to his backside? That was so embarrassing!

How could she get so close to his backside like that?

A soft whimper sounded when she pulled her fingers away, followed by a groan when she pushed them both in slowly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 pm

She smiled softly when he groaned, she would have to treat Zakhar after this for showing her how to deal with the Lycan properly.

Her fingers delved in deeply, pushing down firmly on the sensitive area inside of him that would send pleasure rushing through his body.

Coilean had a lot of learn about his body and she intended to show him exactly what he had denied himself for so long.

Her fingers began to thrust inside of him, pushing into him slowly but firmly.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:54 pm

He gave a shuddering breath as her fingers moved inside him.

He could count all the times something had been inside him like this on one hand. The sensation was still new and strange.

Coilean still wasn't used to the type of pleasure he was feeling it. It felt good, but strange. New. Different.

His hips thrust back against her fingers hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 6:58 pm

She stroked his lower back encouragingly as he began to move his hips, guiding him slowly to move his body with the movement of her fingers.

Seeing reacting like this to something that he had been so against to begin with had a purr rumbling in her chest, he was doing so well even if he was hesitant, that was natural.

"Good boy."
She muttered the praise gently as her fingers continued to move inside of him gently, twisting slightly as she added to the sensation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Induction to Puppyhood
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: