Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Induction to Puppyhood

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Induction to Puppyhood Empty
PostSubject: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:43 am

The Lycan bit his lips nervously.

He had done it. He had said goodbye to Ciro and given him a promise that he would return whenever he could to spend some time with him, he had packed up his things and now he was here.

He stood in front of Belial's door silently for a few moments, his guitars slung over his shoulders, car keys clutched in one hand and the straps of his duffel bag in the other.

Everything he owned packed away in a bag and a couple instrument cases.

His eyes slid shut for a moment before he raised a hand to knock on the door, silver eyes flickering open.

"Belial?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:48 am

Belial had been lounging around for the morning, laying on her bed with the window open and music playing on her radio.

She sat up when she heard the knock at the door and Coilean call her name.

Quickly she checked the time, he was right on time. Getting up she padded over to the door and unlocked it, opening it and gesturing for the Lycan to enter.

"Hello Coilean."

She greatly brightly, her eyes running over everything he had brought with him, luckily she had a large room, since it had been designed like all the rest, to house four people.

She had moved across on of her bookshelves and a new wardrobe and shelving unit had been added against the wall.

"Those are for all your things."

She added, pointing to the shelving, she had made more than enough room for everything.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:53 am

He nodded, eyes turning to the wardrobe and shelving unit. Everything he owned tucked away in one wardrobe.

The Lycan moved forwards, dropping his duffel bag on the ground in front of the wardrobe and tossing his keys onto a shelf.

He was careful in placing his guitars down, leaning them against the wall.

He could hang up his clothes later.

Right now he just wanted to get the worst of this over with.

Coilean turned around to face the woman and arched a brow. "Well?" What did she want him to do first?
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:58 am

She shook her head at him.
"Don't look so suspicious and miserable Coilean.
You agreed to this, all I ask is that you try it out for two weeks before deciding anything."

She knew that he could terminate their agreement at any moment but she didn't want him throwing in the towel as soon as she did something or ask something of him that he didn't like.

"I suppose we will start out with the easy stuff. Whilst your in my room I'd ask that you remain naked except for any clothing or accessories that I give you to wear."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:03 am

"I agreed to this and I'll see it through."

He pursed his lips. "But I've just had to move out of my apartment with my lover of nearly two months. I'm sorry if I'm not skipping around singing cheery tunes."

His tone had a little bit of a bite to it. He would go through with it but that didn't mean he needed to enjoy it.

Naked, huh? Just like a pet.

He sighed as he began unbuttoning his shirt, tossing it on top of his duffel bag, soon followed by his shoes and jeans. He stood in his boxers for a moment before pulling them off and tossing them aside, standing before the woman completely naked.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:08 am

"I didn't mind Ciro, you're more than welcome to bring him too if you wanted to, this wing of the mansion isn't exactly full."

She added as she moved over to the desk and opened the draw, fishing out a new collar, soft black leather with silver embellishments and the Demon's rune carved into the front plaque.

"Only while you're in the room."

She added as she walked back over, the collar dangling loosely in her grasp, it was things like this that she knew he would not be happy with.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:12 am

"Pass. I only told him about us last night. I'm not bringing him to live with so many of us." It was leading a kid to a sweet shop.

Ciro would be curious and he would undoubtedly cause trouble that Coilean may not be able to save him from. Especially with his sparkling personality. He wasn't going to risk it.

His eyes narrowed on the collar.

After a moment of harsh glaring in an attempts to destroy the collar with his mind, his eyes slid shut and he motioned for her to hurry up and just put it on him.

He'd suffer through this.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:20 am

"You actually told him about us? Now that I didn't expect, I can only imagine how he took the news."

When he motioned she didn't hesitate in fastening the collar around his neck and locking the latch in place with a small click.

The leather looked good against the Irishman's throat but she was sure he would sorely disagree with that fact.

She wondered just how much she should introduce him to today, how would he take to having to crawl or eating and drinking from the bowls properly, having his speech reduced to whines, barks and a few choice words.
Better yet, how would he reach to the toys she had brought him, his new steal ring and tail... perhaps they would have to work up to those seeing as Coilean was so used to being vanilla.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:26 am

Coilean sighed and rolled his eyes, shaking his head a little.

Introducing anyone to the Supernatural was difficult and annoying. Introducing people like Ciro...

"Of course I told him. I owed him an explanation as to why I was just running off at a moments notice after so long living with him."

He grit his teeth when he heard the low click of the latch. Welcome to being a puppy, Coilean.

"Just...Show me everything as quick as you can." He didnt want to be eased into things. Being eased into things meant giving him time to think and deny things. Being forced to do everything quickly wouldnt give him time to object.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:33 am

"Alright then."

She replied, he didn't want to be eased into it, he could just deal with everything all at once.

"Petplay is relatively easy, you're now my puppy, you do everything a puppy would do.
Your movement will be restricted to being on all fours, you will have the use of your hands unless instructed otherwise.
You're not allowed on the furniture unless invited up.
Speech will be restricted to that of a canine, barks, yelps, whimpers.

If you need to use the bathroom, paw at the bathroom door, if for any reason their is an emergency and you have to leave, paw at your wardrobe, that will be you asking to get dressed and leave immediately.

You'll sleep at the foot of the bed and eat and drink from the provided bowls.
Also if you're up to it, I want you to wear a tail at all times inside the room unless I remove it."
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:39 am

So he just had to act like an animal?

That was easier than he had expected. He had had to act like Alek's pet before for convenience. Granted, he was actually a Wolf back then.

But it wasn't much different, was it?

He...he could do that. He could do that just fine.

He had to crawl. He wasn't allowed up on the chairs or the bed. If he needed to go to the bathroom he pawed at the bathroom door. If he wanted to leave, he had to paw at his wardrobe door.

Coilean didn't much like the idea of having to eat and drink from bowls but after a while he'd leave his pride behind and be able to do that just fine.

"Tail?"
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:45 am

"A decorative piece which I suppose serves a small purpose, it is common practice in most petplay."

Lia moved over to her shelves and picked up a black paper shopping bag.

She had visited the sex toy store and picked out a puppy tail in the similar copper colour of Coilean's hair.

Moving back over she handed the bag to him, he could see what it was for himself.

Petplay was usually not sexual but she would see just how long Coilean could last out before he was pawing at her for satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:49 am

Coilean opened the bag and looked into it curiously.

He pulled the tail from it, cheeks flushing a little when he caught sight of what was attached to the end of the fluffy tail.

He wasn't so innocent as to not know what it was.

A butt plug. Belial wanted him to wear a butt plug tail around the room while he was playing his little puppy.

He inhaled slowly, tongue lashing over his lower lip. "All right." he had agreed to become Belial's Pet. He would do everything that came along with that with little to no complaint.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:55 am

Her eyes widened slightly as a smile set across her lips, a few weeks ago he had never been touched there and now he was agreeing to a pet-play butt plug?

To say that she was amazed by his progress was and understatement, he had come a very long way in a short amount of time.

She took the tail from his grasp, stroking her hand through the soft fur.

"Alright then, do you have any requests or questions before we start?"
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:59 am

"Nope, lets just get this over with."

His eyes slid shut as he turned around and dropped to his knees, pressing his hands to the floor and arching his back to present his ass to her.

The quicker the plug was put in, the sooner he could get this started. The sooner he got this started, the quicker he could adjust.

He didnt want to beat around the bush and be coddled through this.

Coielan just wanted to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:03 am

The smile on her lips widened as he spoke and knelt down, Coilean definitely didn't like being around the bush, he would rather jump in head first.

She both admired that and found it amusing, this could be happening for quite some time and he wanted to rush into it instead of savoring his last moments of freedom.

Lia moved to the bedside table and lubricated the butt plug, it was going to be in for lengthy periods of time, she wanted it to be properly lubricated, not just coated with saliva.

Kneeling down behind the Lycan she positioned the plus at his entrance and slowly pushed it into him.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:07 am

His eyes squeezed shut and a quiet gasp whistled through his teeth as she began pushing the plug into him.

He was now painfully aware of how naked he was.

Nothing covering him at all. Belial could look at him and see everything. There would be nothing hidden from the Demon's view.

His hands clenched into fists, bowing his head.

He could already feel the stirrings of arousal smoulder in the pit of his stomach from being exposed like this. It was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:14 am

Belial had to resist purring as she saw Coilean's reaction, that wasn't the usual reaction to someone being treated like this, there was something hiding beneath the surface of the Lycan's reactions.

In time Coilean may find this way of living liberating, he could explore himself and his sexuality without the societal stigma of right and wrong.
With Belial to guide him there was no telling what he could find out about himself that would've otherwise been completely impossible because of his own mental blocks.

The Demon continued with the same amount of pressure until the plug was completely inside of him. She wiggled it softly, making sure it fit perfectly and was on a comfortable angle inside of him.

"There we go."
She muttered as soon as he was done, she stroked her hand over his tail softly, giving his backside a gentle pat.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:18 am

A soft gasp sounded when she wiggled the plug inside of him, his body tensing up a little, trying to deny himself the pleasure he was feeling.

His cheeks flushed red, eyes clenching shut.

This was wrong. How could he be feeling pleasure from this?

This was embarrassing and downright humiliating. He shouldn't be feeling this. At all.

His eyes fluttered open when she pat his backside, a soft puppy-like whine sounding to keep in play with his new role.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:25 am

Lia smiled at the sound of that gasp, it seemed he was becoming more and more partial to letting her show him the pleasures of anal in all it's forms.

"Good boy, now the only time you get to touch that is if you need to use the bathroom."

If she caught him playing with the butt plug at any other time he would be in trouble.

Judging by his reactions so far,this lifestyle might suit him more than she first thought.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:29 am

He wasn't allowed to touch it unless he was going to the bathroom? But it was there and it was causing jut enough pleasure to tease him.

Would he be able to resist that temptation?

Good boy.

No matter what he was doing, that pet name rubbed him the wrong way. And to show that, he gave a low growl. He hated that little 'praise' and he was going to make sure Belial knew that.

Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:33 am

"Though if you behave yourself I may be tempted to play with it for you."

She added, Lia knew this typically wasn't a sexual thing but she'd be damned if she could resist seeing Coilean crawling around on the floor all day completely naked with a toy in his ass and not play with him every once in a while.

"Don't growl at me."
She scolded softly, she would call him what ever she pleased and he would just have to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:43 am

His growling increased in volume in defiance.

He'd growl as much as he wanted. If he didn't like something she did, he would make sure to be as vocal about it as possible.

Plug in, he could go about his new puppy routine.

He crawled towards the corner of the room, trying to ignore the way the plug moved inside of him as he moved.

He curled up in the corner, eyes sliding shut.

He didnt have to be a playful puppy.
Back to top Go down
Belial

Belial

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:49 am

Her lips quirked up as he growled louder, he could growl all he wanted but at the end of the day she still preferred to hear him growl over hearing him curse at her.

Lia moved over to the bed and slid out a large dog mattress, placing it on the floor at the foot of the bed.
That would prove much more comfortable than the cage.

She hoped that he would lighten up given time but for the moment this was more than she had expected.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:53 am

He laid silently in the corner of the room, watching her with sharp silver eyes.

A soft growl began rumbling in his chest again when she pulled a dog bed from under her own bed.

If she thought he was going to use that she was sorely mistaken. He'd much rather sleep on the floor than lower himself to sleeping in a dog bed.

A soft snort sounded as his eyes slid closed.

He could ignore all this. Just ignore everything and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Induction to Puppyhood   Induction to Puppyhood Empty

Back to top Go down

Induction to Puppyhood
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Belial and Coilean's Room-
Jump to: