Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Alpha and the Runt

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raisa

The Alpha and the Runt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:25 pm

"What ever it is I hope it is good, she needs more happiness in her life, that much is for sure.'

He hadn't known her all that long in retrospect but he wanted to see her happy instead of harboring all that anger that she did.

"I know, I'd do the same thing for her, but at times I just need a moment to breathe, you know?"

Dusa was full on and he needed little moments like these to just escape into his own little world and relax.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:29 pm

Alek pursed his lips.

Would it be good? Zakhar talked of his daughter but not with the love he had come to associate with a father-daughter bond.

Hopefully it would turn out well.

"Everyone needs moments to just lay back and breathe."

If everyone was always doing something then life would be far too intense.
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Noah got to his feet and nodded softly, grabbing his pants and slipping them back on, as well as the rest of his clothing.

He scratched his arm nervously and looked around the clearing.
"I should get back to her before she finds me here and decides to accuse you of something sinister."

He could already imagine it, Dusa rocking up and seeing him half dressed, jumping to some obscene conclusion and having a go at the Alpha all over again.
She didn't tend to think much is such situations.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Alek chuckled.

"I would like to see her accuse me of taking advantage of you. Or anyone for that matter. I have no desire to."

It'd be a stretch to accuse him of trying to rape someone when he felt no interest in sex at all.

The Alpha nodded. "Say hello to her for me."
Back to top Go down
Raisa

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:44 pm

He gave a soft shrug, a little smile gracing his lips.
"That wouldn't stop her, she can be a little hot headed."

Though more often than not in situations where it looked like he was being taken advantage of, he was, she had picked up on that quick enough.

"I will, thank you for the meal."
He replied, tucking his tail into his pants before giving the man a small wave and walking back towards to mansion.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Alek chuckled softly.

Just like her father. It seemed hotheadedness was an Avdeyev trait.

"Any time." The Lycan gave a small smile to the boy, pushing his hair back out of his face, pushing himself to stand. He stretched his arms above his head with a low moan then turned back towards the denser part of the forest.

"I will see you around, Noah."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha and the Runt   The Alpha and the Runt - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha and the Runt
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3