Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf Empty
PostSubject: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:47 am

Tyrael sat out in the courtyard against the edge of the water fountain.

He sat upright with his legs crossed lazily over one another, a book written in Elvish sat upon his knee and he read it contently.

It was a cool afternoon and he was rather enjoying the cool breeze and the warm sun.

He let out a relaxed yawn and brushed a stray lock of hair back behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:54 am

It had been a few days since he and Zeke had treated Zakhar.

Currently the Lycan was resting up in the Alpha's room on order. Alek wouldn't let him do anything until he was strong enough again.

Now that the initial threat was over, Alek had decided that he needed to find Tyrael and have a talk with him.

He had been tracking the scent that had clung to his old Slave for a little while now and had found himself out in the courtyard.

"Are you Tyrael?" he asked the Elf in his usual low, quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 3:59 am

Tyrael's long ears twitched as someone entered the courtyard and addressed him.

He was about to inquire as to why they were asking and ask for their introduction prior until the scent hit him and his eyes glanced up at the man.

A Lycan, a very old Lycan if he had a scent like that, instead of his original snarky reply he simply set his book down, he suspected he knew what this was about.

"Yes."
He replied simply as he watched the man intently, offering him a soft nod.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:05 am

"I am Aleksandr, the Alpha and Elder here in the Coven."

His eyes trailed over the man slowly. He had so much silver on him. He could both see and smell it.

"I'd like to talk with you. Can I sit?"

He gestured to the space next to the Elf.

The two of them needed to come to an arrangement before he allowed the Elf to leave the courtyard. He wanted this to be as pleasant and painless as possible.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:09 am

Alpha and Elder...wonderful chances were someone had found Zakhar and he was in trouble.

"Of course."

He replied and moved his book so that Aleksandr could take a seat, he hoped that if he played his cards right he would be able to walk away from this conversation.

But if the Lycan's he had dealt with were anything to go by he may not have that much luck.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:18 am

Alek sat down next to the Elf and looked up at the sky silently for a long while.

"You've probably guessed why I'm here."

He didn't think the Elf was stupid. He was pretty sure that he knew exactly why he was here. Or, had made a guess that was somewhat accurate.

"Zakhar is doing okay. He's spent the last few days sleeping and recovering."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:24 am

"Yes I know why you are here, what has me confused is why you're so calm."

He replied, Tyrael was smart enough no to start getting defensive or acting hostile towards the man, if they could get through this using words he would count himself extremely lucky.

"I'm glad to hear it; that may not seem sincere judging by my actions, but it is true nonetheless."

He had never intended to kill the Lycan, perhaps during their second meeting he had thought about it but the other day that was not his intent.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:33 am

"I've seen a lot in the world, Tyrael, and I have come to learn that getting angry doesn't solve anything."

Yes, he was angry. He was pissed off beyond belief that someone could treat a Lycan like that. But getting angry at Tyrael wouldn't do anything for his cause.

"All I ask is that you don't use silver on him. You remove your piercing when you have sex with him. You do not use silver restraints or silver blades."

That was all he wanted.

He didn't care whether or not the Elf continued to have sex with his ex-Slave, just as long as he didn't get burned as bad as he did a few days previous.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:40 am

The Elf stiffened slightly at the request, the Alpha knew exactly what he had done to him.

"The piercings aren't an issue, I'd remove them now and hand them over if you wanted me to, however, if Zakhar attacks me again I will defend myself and the only way I can do that successfully against a Lycan of his age and size is silver."

He shook his head and lowered his gaze slightly, he would not like to Aleksandr by making promises he could not keep.

"To be truthfully honest I have been debating whether or not if would be best for me to leave, I don't know how many time Zakhar and I can go head to head before one of us dies."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:49 am

"That won't be necessary. I trust you to do as I have asked should the situation call for it."

His eyes slid shut and he gave a soft nod. "The two of you seem very violent towards each other. Zakhar and I have talked about you often in the past few days."

It seemed Zakhar both admired and loathed the Elf sat next to him.

"The two of you need to come to a truce of sorts. Figure out boundaries that neither of you should cross. No silver, no beating half to death."

His eyes flickered open and turned to Tyrael. "It is still possible to play your games of domination, just on a lesser scale."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 4:58 am

His eyes widened slightly as Alek said they had talked about him a lot, was that a positive or a negative, the thought frightened him slightly, what had Zakhar been saying? Probably nothing good.

Tyrael's hands reached up to run through the front of his hair, this situation had him stressing, the evidence of that visible through his expression.

"I'd be willing to come to a truce and set boundaries however it seems we can not be in the same room as each other without trying to kill one another."

He wasn't going to push blame onto Zakhar but the Lycan had a habit of provoking him.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:06 am

"He admires you, you know. He doesn't like to admit that he admires other people. It's one of his quirks."

Zakhar didn't hate the Elf and, even through all the snide and harsh comments he had spewed, Aleksandr could see the admiration. it was a strange sight to see in Zakhar but he was glad that the man wasn't making enemies with everyone he met.

"If you cannot do it alone, then I can help. I can sit in on your meeting of truce and put a stop to any foul play that happens."

He would quite happily sit and watch the two of them discuss their way forwards.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:13 am

"He has an odd way of showing it."
He snorted slightly, he had been trying to be as polite as possible but the Alpha declaring that Zakhar admired him seemed a little far-fetched.

From where he sat it seemed like they didn't have mutual admiration but rather, mutual hatred of one another.

"If you can stop him from attacking me long enough for us to talk this over, I would greatly appreciate it, I want to be able to live here without the fear of being killed or killing someone when ever I venture out of my room."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:18 am

"He always has. He carried the same trait half a millennia ago."

He was very much the same with Coilean. He admired Coilean but showed it by pissing the Irishman off as much as he could. The two of them had a rather rocky relationship.

Aleksandr nodded. "I can keep him calm."

Aleksandr let his lips quirk upwards. "The two of you need to build trust. If you want a good Slave, you need him to trust you. It helps a lot when he is concerned. Things will go much more smoothly if he trusts you somewhat."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:24 am

"In that case I would like to meet with him as soon as possible, I think I owe him a personal apology."

Tyrael had gone to far and risked the Lycan's life because he was pissed off, he needed to make up for that.

"I don't think trust will come easily for us but I will try to fix that and take everything you have said into account.
The last thing I want is for one of us to end up dead."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:27 am

"I want to request that we leave it a few more days. He is much better than when my grandson found him but he is still very weak."

The older man relaxed back against the fountain. "I will continue to heal him. When he is strong enough to go a full day without needing to rest, then we can arrange the meeting. Another four or five days is needed for him to recover."

Aleksandr nodded. "Trust never comes easily. Work on it little by little."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:32 am

"Another four or five days?"
The Elf's eyes widened slightly, he knew he had hurt Zakhar but that seriously that he was going to be stuck in bed for a week.

"How...how long was he out there?"
He asked, he dreaded the answer, Tyrael thought someone would have found him fairly quickly, seems like he was wrong.

He nodded softly, something drastic had to change between Zakhar and himself before they weren't so lucky.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:41 am

Aleksandr gave a nod.

"A few hours, at least. The silver in his blood was enough to make me gag." Aleksandr was old, he was less affected by silver than younger Lycan. But that had been enough to nearly kill the Lycan, even if he was three quarters of a millennia old.

"I don't have any ill will against you, Tyrael. But Zakhar is less than happy and my grandson will have a few choice words if he finds out it was you that did what you did to the man he found in the woods."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 5:48 am

Tyrael shook his head and ran his hand through the short layers of his hair.

"I thought someone would hear him and come let him down."
The Elf could not believe how stupid he had been, he hadn't considered what would happen if no one heard him scream.

"I will make it up to Zakhar as soon as he is well and we have sorted out the truce, as for your Grandson I think I deserve a scolding to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:04 am

Aleksandr's brows furrowed. "You don't know that he doesn't scream when there's no one around to hear him? You need to spend some more time getting to know him and his reactions."

Common practise for Masters was to make your Slave think you've left then sit and watch how they react to being alone. He had done that numerous times and found that if Zakhar was in pain, he'd scream and cry when you were around but as soon as you had left he calmed down.

He was like a child in that sense. As soon as he didn't have your attention, he calmed down.

Alek ave a loud snort. "Scolding? For Zeke? That is wishful thinking. Zeke doesn't use words when fists work just as well."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:09 am

Tyrael grimaced slightly.
"No, I didn't know that.
I'm not use to being a Master in this sense of the word, what I did, I did it out of spite for what Zakhar did to me on our first two meetings.

I wanted revenge and it clouded my better judgement, his taunts got to me and I lashed out."

He run his hand over the back of his neck, he wouldn't let that happen again, if he wanted to dominate Zakhar he would learn to be a proper Master to him and treat him how he should've from the start.

"Yes well... I probably deserve that too."
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:17 am

Aleksandr shook his head gently.

"You don't play this game very well, Tyrael. Learn how to play before something even more dangerous happens."

He didn't want any harm coming to Zakhar because Tyrael did something wrong.

"A Master doesn't let his Slave influence what he does. He decides then he does. The Slave is just a toy to play with as you want."

His lips quirked upwards. "Gain Zakhar's trust and learn to see each other as equals instead of toys to own and life will be easier for the two of you. You can be his friend when you aren't his Master." Aleksandr stood and stretched. "Gain his trust as a friend, use it against him as a Master. He would do anything for you in a session if he trusts you. I know from experience."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:24 am

"I didn't intend on entering this game in the first place, Zakhar forced my hand."

When he had met the Lycan he had never meant for this Master/Slave relationship to begin, he had no idea what he was doing but before their truce meeting he would do all the research needed to know what he was getting into and what would be expected of him.

If he was going to do this, he was going to do it well, for both their sakes.

"I'll remember that Aleksandr, thank you for your help. I'll learn from this mistake and do what needs to be done for this to work.
I'm just thankful that my mistake was not a fatal one."

This time, this time he had been lucky that the Alpha was able to bring the man back from the brink of death. He didn't want Zakhar's blood on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:37 am

"Funny that, he did the same to me. perhaps you will spend the next century being his Master like I did," he chuckled.

The Lycan nodded with a small smile.

"Just remember, no silver and learn the game. I will search you out again when I deem him strong enough."

He began padding towards the exit again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:42 am

"Well at least he is consistent then."
He replied with a soft chuckle, Tyrael was completely shocked with how even tempered the Alpha was.

He had nearly killed a wolf that use to be his slave and he hadn't even raised his voice at the Elf.

"Definitely no more silver."
He promised, he would not risk having something like this happen again.

"I'll be waiting."
He replied and watched the Lycan leave, as soon as Aleksandr left he walked toward the gates, as a show of good faith he was going to go replace all of his piercings with steel right away, reeking of silver scent the wrong message now and he intended on changing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf   Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf Empty

Back to top Go down

Angry Alpha and Inexorable Elf
Page 1 of 1