Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damien Austen

Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) Empty
PostSubject: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:42 am

Damien rummaged around in the box under his bed, cigarette dangling out of his mouth precariously, ignoring the ash as a clump of it fell onto his arm.

"Fuck."

Where was it? He had a client coming in tomorrow for a navel piercing and his piercing kit had mysteriously vanished since he was last in here.

"Where is it?!"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 am

Zakhar gave a pleasured moan, running his hand through his wet hair as he padded from the bathroom into the bedroom.

As usual, his body was bare. Zakhar preferred letting himself dry naturally over towel drying himself.

That shower had felt good.

While in Aleksandr's care, he hadn't be allowed to shower alone in case he did something stupid or fell and Alek couldn't help him so he had gone as long as he could without showering. Zakhar hated having his showers interrupted or spied on. He liked to be alone.

So this shower was heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:00 am

Nope. It wasn't anywhere to be found.

Damien cursed under his breath again, a fist banging down on the floor in annoyance. This meant that he would have to be awake during the day to go and get supplies, and though it wouldn't be impossible, like it would for a vampire, his appointments were all at night, as it was his personal preference to be nocturnal.

He wouldn't get any sleep until the following day.

Hearing Zakhar come in, his head lifted, ignoring the man's state of undress.

"Have you seen my piercing kit? I'm fucked if I don't have one by tomorrow night."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:03 am

"Not in a couple weeks."

He didn't remember what had happened to it after he and Evgeni had... borrowed it. Nor did he care much.

All evidence of being pierced was gone besides the rings still in his nipples. He had grown fond of them and decided to keep them.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am

"Fuck."

His eyes narrowed as they fell on the man's nipples, an eyebrow raising in apparent annoyance.

"Those are some nice piercings you've got there."

The accusation was evident from his voice and he stood up to wander over. He held one of the rings between his fingers, inspecting it closely.

"Just as I thought. Mine. Where did you put it?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:13 am

"That they are. I quite like them, too."

He didn't care much for the accusation. Yes, he had used the piercing kit. As had Evgeni. If Damien was angry, then he'd pay for replacements. He didn't care much.

Zakhar gave a shrug.

He didn't remember what happened to it.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:24 am

He yanked the ring roughly with a snarl.

Normally he didn't get angry easily, but he was passionate about his work. It had got him out of prostitution, it had got him off the streets. And the risk of losing his job because some bastard had used his piercing kit was too great.

"You will go out and you will buy me a new kit tomorrow. Or I will give you a lovely new piercing of my own. Got it?"

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:50 am

Zakhar gave a loud gasping moan when the piercing was tugged.

His eyes slid shut and he revelled in the pain. It had been over a week since he had last been treated with any form of rough touches. It had been over a week since he had been laid and he was feeling particularly horny now. The pain wasn't helping that situation at all.

"Oh? What piercing would that be?" he purred softly.
Back to top Go down
Evgeni Pavlov

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:14 am

Damien quickly released the piercing with a frown. Not quite the reaction he was going for.

Ugh. It was useless going for threats with someone who enjoyed pain.

"Just get me the fucking kit." he hissed.

Perhaps he could threaten to not hurt him? That might work...

He stalked back towards his bed, collapsing back onto it with a melodramatic sigh. What to do now? All the shops would be closed. Now he couldn't get a new piercing kit. So now, he just waited, he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:24 am

"Kit can't have disappeared."

Where could it be? Kicked under his bed perhaps. Or maybe Evgeni had kept it with his belongings for a second round of the shove-as-much-metal-as-I-can-into-Zakhar game.

Zakhar took a seat on his bed and crossed one leg over the other.

"Search where you want." He didn't have anything to hide and he didn't care about Lino or Evgeni's possessions. Damien could look anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:34 am

He slid off the bed, rummaging through drawers, under beds and pillows frantically. An eyebrow raised slightly as he noticed some of the "equipment" under Zakhar's, but found nothing.

As he searched through Evgeni's quarter, he noticed something under the quilt and quickly crossed over the room, throwing the duvet off the bed.

There it was.

The man breathed a heavy sigh of relief, not bothering to tidy up as he crossed back over to his bed, seeing what was actually left in there and checking to see it was in working order. He held his tattoo gun to the light, inspecting it closely, removing the ink and putting it back in again, turning it on to check that it worked.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:40 am

Zakhar watched the other Lycan silently as he searched through all their possessions for his kit.

"And there it is. I won't be buying new one after all."

He didn't have to buy a new one if the other Lycan had his one again.

"Everything in order?"
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:47 am

"You're buying me new needles and nipple rings."

There were a few needles lying loose in here, but he couldn't use those. It was unhygienic, and he didn't want his clients to be picking up diseases.

He could yank those nipple rings out and disinfect them...

The man pondered this for a moment. No. He couldn't give a damn about Zakhar, but he didn't want to put his job on the line by risking a customer getting infected.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:54 am

Zakhar nodded.

"I will. And new captive bead piercings." They had used a few of those for the corset piercing. He felt it was only fair to pay him back for everything they had used.

The Lycan leaned back, stretching his arms above his head.

"Do you have all you need for your job?"
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:06 am

Damien nodded. He couldn't see what they had used the captive bead rings for, which either meant it was on Evgeni, or that it was a play piercing.

Whichever it was, he didn't really care to know.

"Yeah, that's about it..."

The man frowned, rummaging through the kit one last time to make sure.

"Get your own stuff next time you feel like doing anything kinky like that again, though."

He didn't think his customers would particularly appreciate it if there was semen on his rubber gloves when he was piercing them.

Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:15 am

Zakhar grinned.

"I will."

He leered at the other Lycan, grin widening. "Or perhaps I will ask you to join us. You did so well with Lino and I."

How would the Lycan react to being reminded that he had been fucked by the Russian?
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 am

He tensed a little at the reminder, not really liking the reminder of being vulnerable like that, but forced a carefree smile onto his face, chuckling lightly.

"Perhaps I shall. You'd look good pierced and bleeding while I fuck you."

Being dominated scared him - made him feel vulnerable. But turning the tables on Zakhar rather appealed.

Last edited by Damien Austen on Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:41 am

The Russian propped himself up on his elbows, staring at the man with an arched brow.

"Would I?"

His lips quirked into a grin. "You might need to convince me on that one."

A little challenge there. Would the man bite?
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:56 am

Damien purred, swiftly getting up to clamber over the man, straddling his waist as he leaned down to nip his lip sharply.

His eyes strayed over the naked body before him. Now he finally had the chance to pay Zakhar back for the last time they met.

He would take this slowly and make the most of this opportunity.

He leaned in to kiss him roughly, raking his teeth along the man's tongue as his hand tugged a fistful of the black locks harshly. His nails raked along Zakhar's scalp and down his neck and back, leaving long, reddened scrapes, before his hands gripped the man's backside roughly, nails digging into the skin.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:01 am

He did bite.

Zakhar gave the younger man's lip a sharp nip in return, his hands finding the man's hips.

He gave a soft purr into the rough kiss, responding with equal vigour, nails biting into Damien's skin.

The Russian gave a moan when the nails bit into the skin of his backside.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:34 am

He gave a noise somewhere between a purr and a playful growl as he ducked down to bite a nipple, tugging the piercing between his teeth roughly.

His tongue swirled around the nipple before biting down harshly, tasting a few specks of blood bubbling up onto his tongue.

"Stay. There."

He ducked under the bed again to rummage around, pulling a lot of "equipment" out to search through it.

"Now. What have we here?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:44 am

Zakhar gave a moan when Damien tugged at the piercing in his nipple.

The man gave a groan, back arching when the man's teeth pierced his skin. His eyes slid shut as his back arched a little further.

"Yes sir," he chuckled in reply, sitting still obediently.

He arched a brow when Damien asked the rhetorical question. "Dear, how did those get there? I've never seen them before in my life." His voice was heavily lined with sarcasm.

Seems like someone had found his stash of toys.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:56 am

Damien chuckled under his breath, picking up a leather flogger, before considering a cane, turning it over in his hand.

He settled on the cane and a vibrator, climbing back onto the bed with a handful of straps.

Putting the equipment on the bed, he leaned down to kiss the man roughly again before kissing down his neck, biting down hard and chewing on a patch until he could feel the satisfying indents where his teeth had been.

He continued to kiss and bite down the man's torso slowly, pausing to nibble at a hipbone and lower to sink his teeth into the inside of a thigh, raking his nails along the silky skin.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:04 am

Zakhar returned the rough kiss with a purr.

He didn't tilt his head back to offer his throat to the other man. He didn't trust him. At all.

A soft growl sounded when Damien bit at his neck. He didn't like anyone he didn't trust at his neck. Ever.

He gasped, his thighs parting when one was bitten.

"Y'know, having sex on this bed is getting boring. A change of scenery is always nice, don't you think?" They could get up to some much more interesting things down in the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Damien Austen

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:15 am

"Ok."

He was mildly irritated about having his flow broken, but a change of scene might do them good. Damien climbed off the man reluctantly, sliding off the bed.

Perhaps do it outside this time? Might be exciting. Though he didn't particularly fancy getting caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)   Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien) Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing Kit (Zakhar and Damien)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next