Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A day to explore

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:41 am

She would have blushed softly if she were in her human form, she wasn't used to getting compliments like that.

I didn't mean to, I am not used to having an entire day to myself, seems time slipped past me.

She replied as she turned, facing the direction that she had seen a rabbit warren earlier.

And please, try not to talk like that around Master Tyrael, you will get me in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:45 am

Hunt. Find yourself enough to fill yourself.

Zakhar was very particular about food. He would either eat enough to fill him completely or not eat at all. He didn't see the point of eating so little that you would be hungry again a few moments later.

I will behave around your Master.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:50 am

The small wolf nodded softly, at least the man wouldn't provoke Tyrael anymore, last time he had left the Elf in a foul mood.

Thank you.

She replied, Marion didn't need to be told twice, she was hungry and not in the habit of denying herself an opportunity to hunt.

As such she turned around and bolted into the woods without another word, the small wolf nothing but a shadow as she darted effortlessly through the dense trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A day to explore
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3