Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A day to explore

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:00 am

Marion walked slowly through the forest, her sweater once again being defiant and falling from her shoulders, she didn't bother to correct it, there was no point and she did particularly mind.

The tips of her finger peeked out from her sleeve, trailing over the bark of all the trees as she walked.

Master Tyrael had gone into town for the day and had permitted her to have the day to herself, given that she was getting use to her new home, as long as she stayed on the Manson grounds.

Her dark silver eyes gazed up to the canopy of leaves above her, small specks of light sneaking through the gaps.

It had been quite some time since she had been in the woods, too long, she didn't get to wonder far back at the estate but today she could go where she pleased as long as she didn't go past the fence.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:09 am

Zakhar lounged in a break between clusters of trees, the sun warming his black fur.

This morning he had felt like a fairly lazy day. He wanted to lounge around and chase rabbits and just do nothing productive.

And he had done just that.

The large wolf lifted its head when he heard someone approach.

Tyrael's girl. Afternoon, Marion, he called out to her.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:17 am

Marion jumped slightly when she heard the voice, her keen, bright eyes scanning the woods until she saw the large black wolf.

She had been too caught up in her own world to have noticed anyone near.

"Good Afternoon, Sir."

She replied as she walked towards him a few steps, she was dressed in her usual over sized pink sweater and thigh high black stockings, she had removed her flats some time ago and stood, clasping her barely visible hands out in front of her.

The girl was wary of the man, she was always wary of male Lycans, with good reason, she had been told to be careful around him, and she was accustomed to doing what she was told.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 pm

Zakhar pushed himself to sit up instead of lie sprawled out on the floor.

You don't have to call me sir. I'm not above you. Please, call me Zakhar. Marion wasn't one of his Slaves, or even his Submissive. She wasn't below him so she had no reason to call him Sir.

When there wasn't any obvious need for formalities, he much preferred to go without them.

He didn't move towards her. Tyrael had made it obvious that Marion wasn't supposed to get too close to him so he wouldn't approach the girl. If she wanted to be close, then it would be her to approach him.

Zakhar wasn't one for following rules and orders but he repsect the rules Tyrael had set down for his slave.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 pm

Marion sat herself down at the base of a tree, planting her stocking clad feet on the earth and pulling her knees to her chest, wrapping her arms around them as she gazed at the other wolf.

He was much bigger than her but sported the same jet black fur.

"I'm sorry, I must have misread your interactions with Master Tyrael."

She muttered softly as her fingers fiddled with the sleeves of her sweater.

From what she could tell Zakhar seemed to have some sort of authority about him and from her experience at the estate, anyone who did not wear a collar was higher than you.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Zakhar cocked his head to the side slightly.

Misread his interactions with Tyrael? What did that mean?

Oh... She thought he was higher than her because he spoke with Tyrael as an equal. He had known that feeling and he had beat that into Lino.

I'm your equal the same as I am Tyrael's. Right now he didn't care for the boundaries between slaves and their superiors. He could be equal to both Tyrael and Marion.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:39 pm

Her eyebrows drew together in confusion, how could that be true?

"If you are Master Tyrael's equal than you are not my equal."
She replied with a slight tone of accusation, her eyes widened as she realized that she had said that out loud.

This is why she rarely talked, she had a habit of saying the wrong thing and getting scolded for it.

Marion covered her mouth with her hands to stop herself from saying anything further.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Zakhar gave a soft snort.

Tyrael has you trained well. Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

I can be his equal and your equal if I want to be. There was nothing stopping him from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:59 pm

"I have been serving Master Tyrael for over sixty years, I know what is expected of me."

The Elves had very strict rules, she knew what he had to do in order to avoid getting punished.

She wanted to say something to the Lycan but felt it was out of line, but then the man had said he was her equal so she could speak freely to him.

"You are very confusing, Zakhar."

Her skills with English were good but she did struggle at times and she was unsure of whether the man was not making sense of she had just failed to understand him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:03 am

Sixty years as a slave... I was well trained by that point, too. But in a very different way, he chuckled softly.

Zakhar had been Aleksandr's Slave for over a hundred years and he had been trained extremely well in that time. His training was much different than Marion's, he was sure. His training didn't involve sweeping the floor and washing the dishes.

The older Lycan gave a chuckle.

So I've been told. I think being confusing makes life interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:13 am

"A different way?"
She questioned, tilting her head slightly, long locks of black hair falling over her pale face.

"You were a Slave too?"
The girl had not over looked that part of what he had said, if he had been trained then he had been a Slave, an odd thought considering that he considered himself Tyrael's equal.

"Being confusing makes you misleading and hard to understand."
She replied, her voice thick with a French accent, not the usual pompous accent, something a little more wild.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:18 am

Mhmm. A very different way. My Master had very different orders than yours gives to you.

Tyrael's voice scolding him for talking abut anything remotely sexual to the virgin girl passed through his head and he gave a soft chuckle. He'd say very little more on the topic of his Slave training.

Yes. For the first half of my life, I was a Slave.

Zakhar gave a soft laugh and stretched, maw opening wide in a long, loud yawn.

And that's what makes life interesting.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:33 am

Marion hummed in confusion for a moment but let the subject go, the man was very vague and she simply figured that perhaps the man was a guard rather than a servant.

He looked like he had been in many fights so it seemed like a logical conclusion.

"You escaped?"
She asked, looking over at him with bright silver eyes, every Slave thinks of escape at one point or another.

She gazed down at the ground, raking her fingers through the dry earth for a moment.
It had been a long time she had transformed, too long.

"Excuse me for a moment."
She muttered softly as she rose to her feet and hid behind a tree, she wanted to transform but didn't want the older wolf seeing.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:38 am

No.

Not once had he thought of escape. There had been times that he hated being a Slave - usually times when he was chained to a cold, damp wall with nothing to cover himself - but he had never thought of escaping from it.

He enjoyed it too much. Despite every bad thing that he had gone through, he had enjoyed being a Slave. He wouldn't try to escape it. Even now, with a Master mindset, he was a Switch. He was a Master but he could fall easily into being a Submissive and not think of escape.

The Wolf bobbed his head and waited patiently for the woman to return.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:48 am

As soon as she was away from prying eyes she slipped out of her stockings and tugged the sweater over her head, folding them and leaving them at the base of the tree before removing her underwear.

It only took her a moment to transform but once she was on all fours she could not help but let out a small yelping whine, she was only still young by Lycan standards and transformed less than most others.

The transition between bodies was still fairly painful.

She made her way back out once she had shifted, the little cross still hanging around her neck, the band stretched enough that she could transform freely while wearing it, a good thing since she didn't have the key to remove it.

The smaller wolf was no larger than a regular wolf, women were always small in their wolf forms.

She padded over slowly, sitting down closer to him than she had last time.

Your Master let you leave?
She asked, slightly in disbelief, she doubted the Otakar family would ever let her leave.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 12:54 am

Zakhar's silver eye trailed over the the younger wolf when she appeared through the trees again.

She was small; adorably so. He couldn't remember ever seeing a Wolf that small.

The female Lycan that he had met had never transformed in front of him. Were all females this small? No wonder they died young; there was no way they'd be able to defend themselves again males when they got angry.

All of them did.

He had had a handful of Masters and when he had wanted to leave, he had been able to without any problems.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:02 am

Marion lay down, her tail swaying softly, she may ache after turning back but it was worth it when she felt this connected with nature.

She let out a happy whine and rubbed her muzzle against the grass, itching her nose slightly.

Lucky, Zakhar.

She replied as she lay her head down on her paws and gazed up at him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:05 am

If he had the ability, Zakhar would have smiled.

People nowadays didn't care for and love nature like they had done years ago. Marion was young but she had lived in a time when she wasn't dependant on everything young people were dependent on today.

From the way she nuzzled against the grass and gave soft happy noises, it was obvious she loved the nature.

It was a rare but endearing trait.

I know I am. I have had some very good Masters in my time.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:16 am

I think I am lucky too, I may be a Slave now but things could be worse.

She replied softly.

Her family was gone and she had been changed but she had been treated well.

Most of the Lycan in her situation were not so fortunate, though that may have stemmed from the fact that she was a female and Tyrael valued life too much to have made any of the female Lycan in his care to suffer the same treatments as the males.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:40 am

Tyrael is a good man. I'm sure he's a good Master.

The two of them fought like cats and dogs but he was somewhat fond of the Elf. And, though he had much to learn about being a sexual Master, Zakhar was sure he was a good Master to his labour slaves.

Zakhar stretched out, giving a whine as his large paws brushed the leaves and dirt under him.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:45 am

Better than the others.

She agreed, Tyrael was a good man, he did his best to look after the women even if the other Elves disagreed with his commands at times.

Marion gave a soft yawn and curled herself up in a tight ball in the grass, she would say no more on the subject.

She had learned to be obedient and would not say a bad word about her Masters.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:50 am

He knows when he needs to be cruel or tender.

Tyrael was a good Master and with a bit of pushing and training, he could be a good sexual Master, too. He was already doing fairly well.

Zakhar followed suit and curled up more comfortably himself.

How are you enjoying the mansion so far?
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:58 am

I like it here, Master Tyrael is giving me a lot more freedom while I am here, as long as I get all my duties done, and done well he is allowing me to spend the rest of my time on the grounds doing as I please, as long as I don't go out past the gate or in the basement.

She was unsure as to why she wasn't allowed in the basement but she didn't really mind, she still had the entire Mansion to explore as long as she worked well.

Marion knew that Tyrael would be keeping a watchful eye on her so she was still going to be wary of who she talked to and what she did.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:18 am

Zakhar's body shook with a loud snort before he dissolved into a fit of laughter.

The basement.

Tyrael had actually forbidden her from going into the basement! He couldn't believe it.

He attempted to calm his laughter but failed miserably. His body shook and his laughter pierced the otherwise calm air.
Back to top Go down
Chester Thompson

Chester Thompson

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 2:24 am

Marion lifted her head, gazing at the other Wolf in confusion, what was so funny?

Zakhar, why are you laughing?

She asked, nothing she had said was overly amusing in any way, this man was quite odd.
This behavior seemed slightly out of character, even though she barely knew the man, random fits of laughter were not a common thing.

Je pense que je l'ai cassé...

A day to explore Empty
PostSubject: Re: A day to explore   A day to explore Empty

Back to top Go down

A day to explore
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next