Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Laziness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:15 pm

"I'll say, as soon as he caught your scent on me he stormed off in the opposite direction, so of course I provoked him."

A dark little smirk flickered across his lips.

"Poor Bastard made the mistake of trying to intimidate me and got too close.
Though I was sure to leave no permanent damage, I didn't want to be damaging your property."

Unless he had Zakhar's permission he wouldn't harm any of his Slaves too excessively.
He would be pissed off if the Lycan decided to put one of his Slaves out of action so he would extend that courtesy to him in the hopes of the same if the tables were turned.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:23 pm

Zakhar laughed.

"Of course you would. I bet it pissed him off to high hell as well."

The Lycan snorted. "How badly did you shock him?" He had made the mistake of getting too close without knowing the Elf's powers. Now he made sure he was prepared for a shock or was careful enough not to get shocked.

"Thank you for that. I want the pleasure of breaking him myself."

He wasn't about to let anyone else do any lasting damage to his Slave.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:28 pm

"Oh it did, you could practically see the steam coming from his ears, I have to be more careful around Lycans, he grabbed me around the throat, rather annoying considering...well, you know."

He replied with a shrug, Zakhar was already very aware of his uncontrollable response when it came to strangulation.

"I gave hims the same voltage I gave you when you first grabbed me out in the garden, enough to bring him to his knees.
And you're welcome, I know I would be annoyed if someone broke one of mine so I wasn't about to do that to you."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:34 pm

The Lycan snorted.

"How aroused did you get before you managed to bring him to his knees?" he chuckled.

Tyrael should know by now that when Lycan wanted something, they picked out the first weakness they could to target - usually the throat.

"I'm sure he was pleased that you managed to bring him down.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:47 pm

"Not at all, he tried to grip my wrists with one hand, not a smart thing to do when it comes to me, yanked free easily enough and got brought him to his knees."

Typical Lycan's, it was always the throat and now that he wasn't wearing his silver he didn't have a deterrent keeping them from grabbing it, at least with a silver chain wrapped around his neck it kept them at bay most of the time.

"He was thoroughly displeased, he was trying to get me to give him information about you. I think he intends to get his revenge against you, something I look forward to seeing."
He replied with a smirk and a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:57 pm

Zakhar shook his head. "Definitely not the best thing to do." He had learned that through experience.

"Probably." He definitely wasn't Evgeni's favourite person at the moment. He wouldn't be surprised if Ev wanted revenge on him.

"Good luck with watching that happen. He has dominated me once and I got my piercings with the effort." His corset piercing and the still present nipple piercings were what Evgeni was able to do.

"He won't be dominating me again."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:15 pm

"I hope not, I might get a little jealous if he dominates you."

Tyrael was generally not a jealous person however he had claimed Zakhar as his Slave and he would not be letting someone else dominate him, especially against his will, though he had no problem with the Lycan laying with his own Slaves.

"What I would take pleasure in seeing is him attempting to dominate you and having the tables turned on him."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Zakhar gave a snort.

"I may just have to let him dominate me just to see how jealous you get." His eyes flashed at the thought. Seeing Tyrael seething with jealousy would definitely be an amusing sight.

"That happens often enough, you just have to sit around and watch our usual sessions."

Evgeni didn't like being dominated so there was usually a battle of dominance.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:26 pm

"Then do it, I am sure the man would love to have you at his mercy."

He shrugged that off, yes he would be jealous but he wouldn't act upon it, Zakhar was like a child, if he got a reaction he would continue doing something just to irk him.

"Now that would be an interesting sight, the man knows I am a Slaver and has taken quite the disliking to me, more so since I knocked him on his ass.

I could only imagine how he would react to me seeing him dominated by you, I can almost hear him snarling."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:31 pm

"Da, he probably would."

He was disappointed that Tyrael hadn't said anything more about being jealous. He had been searching for a negative reaction to the threat.

Zakhar snorted. "I'm not surprised." Evgeni seemed to hate everyone. Not that he minded. He didn't care what Evgeni thought.

"He snarls more than he talks."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:40 pm

"He seemed more than happy to talk once I gave him a good shock.
I gave him the option of talking civilly or another jolt, to my surprise he made the smart choice and didn't retaliate."

That had actually surprised him, he thought the Lycan would go for his throat again but he had restrained himself, granted he snarled plenty but he seemed to learn from his first mistake.

"Have fun training that one, you'll have your hands full."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:52 pm

"I'll have to remember that he doesn't like to be shocked."

E-stim was something that he rarely did but he enjoyed it when he did do it. He'd have to use it against the older Lycan at some point. It may make him more amiable.

"I know. But I'll manage it."

He could train Evgeni.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 pm

The Elf stretched out on the grass and rolled onto his back, sunning his stomach as he gazed up at the sky.

"I've started work on your collar, I got bored during you stay with Aleksandr, I can be quite productive when I have nothing better to do."

He muttered, playing off just how proud of his work he was, the man had put a lot of effort into designing and making the collar, more than he cared to admit.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:01 pm

"You have?"

He didn't think that Tyrael was really going to make his collar.

Zakhar felt flattered. The collar wasn't just something he had found in a shop that he thought looked pretty. He was making it with his own hands.

Zakhar would never admit out loud how flattered he was that Tyrael was making his collar.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 pm

"Mhmm."
He replied simply, he didn't do things by half measures if he said he was going to make the Lycan a collar he'd damn sure do it and to the best of his ability.

He debated with himself as to what it should look like and be made of, most of his work was intricate and delicate, he had to make something that was stronger, something that matched Zakhar perfectly.

"It's up in my room being shaped as we speak, I suspect it's probably finished by now."

He had stressed the leather and left it for a few day clamped into the shape of Zakhar's neck so it would fit perfectly, by now it would be done.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:14 pm

Zakhar stared up at the sky.

Heh.

If Tyrael wanted him to thank him he'd be met with silence. Yes, he had agreed to be the Elf's Slave, but collars meant becoming a permanent Slave. He probably wouldn't accept wearing the collar unless Ty had already dominated him in a session.

"If you spend your free time making collars, I think I need to introduce you to some more interesting hobbies."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:18 pm

Tyrael gave a soft chuckle.
"I'm an Elf, we make things."

He knew getting Zakhar to wear it would be a struggle and chances were that he would only wear it in the privacy of one of their sessions but that much didn't bother him, as long as he got to see it around the Wolf's neck at least once he would be satisfied.

"What other hobbies would you suggest?"
He replied, glancing over at the man and raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 pm

"And that is why you Elves get used by Vampires."

People used Elves to make things for them. That was one of the few uses Elves had in the supernatural world. Weapons.

"You could think up lots of different ideas for sessions. That always takes up a lot of my free time."

The Lycan smirked.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 11:46 pm

"And what do you suppose I am thinking of when I am making things."
He replied with a chuckle, he had been spending his time making things for their sessions not idly toying with leather and steel.

"I am moving my skills away from making weapons and making things that are a little more....fun...."

He replied, smirking softly, he had been designing new additions to the dungeon, devices that had not been thought up yet but he considered to be quite entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:37 am

Zakhar's lips quirked up into a smirk.

Ah, so Tyrael was putting a fair amount of thought into their sessions. Good. That meant between them they could come up with some rather interesting and enjoyable situations.

"Good. For all I care, everyone can stop making weaponry." Besides a decent bow and arrow, Zakhar had no interest in weaponry of any kind. People hid behind their weapons and it sickened him.

You'd rarely find a Lycan that used weapons when they could use their bare hands. There was something infinitely more satisfying with killing someone with their bare hands as opposed to stabbing or shooting them.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:08 am

Tyrael scoffed softly and shook his head.
"Well sadly not all of us have claws or fangs so some weaponry is required.
I may have the ability to use electricity but even that has its limits as you've probably noticed by now."

When they fought on the roof he could only keep up his electricity for so long and it didn't have to same ferocity to it that it did when he was amongst nature.

It took a huge strain on his body and left him exhausted, there was only so much damage he could do with is bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:11 am

"The weak die or get stronger. End of story."

He didn't care if people didn't have natural weaponry.

If in a situation where he couldn't get a weapon, Zakhar wanted to be prepared. He rarely fought with weapons and he was happy about that.

If he had to fight when he couldn't get weapons, he'd be much more prepared than someone who relied on weapons. He'd survive longer.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:15 am

"That is a very bleak outlook on life but I suppose it has it's merit."

His eyes flickered down to his own body, his muscle tone was well defined but he was still quite lean, he ran his hands over his arms, inspecting his biceps.

"I may have to start training again, I have a feeling I am going to need a lot more stamina.

Plus, a little more strength wouldn't go astray now that I can't use silver to weaken you."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:19 am

"Is what I've lived by for many year."

He had spent most of his life living by. If he was weak without weapons then he would die. He needed to be strong, to know how to fight and kill bare handed. He had trained. He had spent most of his life training to fight and kill without weapons.

"You are doing awful lot because of me, Tyrael."

First he ditched his silver, then he handmade his collar and now he was going to train so he could have the upper hand during sessions?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:28 am

"It's not all because of you."
He replied with a chuckle and shook his head, Zakhar had made a very big assumption there.

"Aleksandr made it quite clear that I can't be walking around here covered in so much silver and I am not about to go against the wishes of someone that old."

He stretched out and scratched his chest softly.

"I don't like feeling exposed and now that I don't have silver on me I have to depend on my own strength.
There are a lot of Lycan here, and I bet a large amount of them will have issues with a man like me.
I'd rather not get torn apart to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laziness
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: