Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Laziness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

Laziness   - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:40 am

He didn't want to be carried but he didn't know if he could make it up those stairs and through the halls back to his room.

His brows furrowed as he considered his options, if he passed out here chances were someone else would find him and god knows what would happen then.

He exhaled a shaky breath and forced himself to sit up slowly, hanging his legs over the edge of the table.

"I can walk."
He muttered as he slid down the table and let his feet touch the ground, clinging to the table to keep him up.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:44 am

"Right."

He didn't believe that for one second. The man could barely sit for a few seconds before he started trembling with the effort of doing so.

If he thought Zakhar believed that he could walk on his own, he was stupid beyond belief.

The Lycan moved to Tyrael's side, one arm winding around his waist while the other pulled one arm over his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:48 am

He gripped onto the Lycan as he moved beside him, a small smile gracing his lips.

Zakhar saw right through his bullshit, he leaned against him, letting the Lycan hold most of his weight, he couldn't do it himself, his body trembled simply with the effort it took to stay upright.

"Thanks."
He murmured as he took a step forward, he was thankful that Zakhar knew where his room was, at the moment he doubted that he would remember himself.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 9:57 am

Zakhar arched a brow at the thanks.

"Now I know you're exhausted."

He didn't believe Tyrael had the capability to thank Zakhar when he was thinking straight.

"Let's get you back to your room and cleaned up a little."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:01 am

He looked at the stairs and grimaced, he was stupid to think he would be able to all the way to his room.

"Turn around, I'll sleep in the dungeon, too tired to walk all the way there."

He grumbled softly, his legs could barely move as it was, his ass was raw and sore, all his muscles ache and he could barely see straight.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:04 am

Zakhar rolled his eyes.

"What sort of Master would I be if I let you sleep down here? I'm not training you properly yet. I'd take every opportunity to sleep in a bed you can until I do decide to start training you."

The Russain continued to walk forwards, pulling Tyrael along with him.

"Five minute walk and then you can sleep for the next week for all I care."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:09 am

He held onto the Lycan as best he could, without further protest, given the circumstances his grip was not very strong at all.

Leaning against him he let his eyes slide shut as he trudged along beside him quietly.

He would sleep for a week after this if he could, he'd stay in bed for two day then drag himself out into the forest and stay there until he felt well again.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:13 am

"It seems even after our truce, I managed to work you to the point that you can barely stand," he chuckled.

Their truce hadn't stated anything about going on until the point of exhaustion or not but the Lycan associated physical exhaustion with intense pain more than he did with intense Sessions.

The Lycan began walking up the stairs slowly, pulling Tyrael along besides him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:17 am

"Fucked up badly today, counting myself lucky at the moment."

He replied in a murmur as he took the stairs slowly, one step at a time though Zakhar was practically carrying him at the moment, the man had all of his dead weight leaning against him.

Besides the incident with the vibrator it hadn't been that bad and he managed to leave the session with most of his blood still inside his body.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:21 am

"Next time don't toy with me outside a session and you'll make it out even luckier than you did today."

Tyrael had been extremely lucky today. He had decided to do a Slave-centric Session. That didn't happen very often.

"If you had kept your mouth shut, you would have gotten out of it without the vibrator in your ass, too. At least now you know when I give an order, I expect it to be followed."

His lips curled upwards. "You'll be sporting that hand print for quite a while."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:26 am

"You assume there is going to be a next time."

He replied simply as he walked beside the Lycan, staring down at his feet, it took far too much effort to life his head at the moment.

"Don't remind me, I don't think I will be sitting on my ass anytime soon.
My first two anal experiences out of complete spite and a third I can barely remember. We're on a roll with that."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:43 am

"I know there's going to be a next time."

Zakhar's lips quirked up into a grin as he guided Tyrael through the halls after they had cleared the stairs.

"Usually third time's the charm. Perhaps we'll have to make an exception and call this one in at the fourth."

Next time, he vowed silently, he'd put forwards the effort to make it enjoyable for Tyrael.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 10:47 am

He gave a soft sigh in relief, they had made it past the stairs, a small but welcome victory.

"I'll hold you to that Zakhar, you know I will."

He knew it was possible for him to enjoy the experience he just had to catch the Lycan in a better mood, or in their case, he had to be caught by the Lycan in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:05 am

"Don't piss me off and I promise you a good time."

The less pissed off he was, the more his Slaves enjoyed the experience of his Sessions. The past couple times it had been Tyrael and his mouth that had pissed him off enough to make the Sessions less than enjoyable.

He gave a hum as he led the man through the halls. Not far now.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 am

"I'll try to keep my mouth shut in the future, before I get myself in serious trouble."

He murmured as he walked with the Lycan, he knew there was little chance of that happening, he would always run his mouth when he shouldn't.

Though hopefully next time he would do it at a more appropriate time.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:14 am

"Good plan."

He slowed to a stop outside of the Elf's room. "Can I come in to help you clean up then make it to the bed without toppling over and injuring yourself or should I just leave you here?"

They weren't allowed into each others room without permission and, as such, he wouldn't waltz into the room without permission. Even if he was helping Tyrael like he was now.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:19 am

He nodded softly.
"You can."
Tyrael muttered as his hand riffled through his to get his key and handing it to Zakhar.

He could barely see straight so trying to operate a lock and key at the moment was a little too much to ask.

The Elf wanted to get to bed as soon as possible and if that meant letting the Lycan into his room then currently he was more than happy to let him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:23 am

Zakhar unlocked the door and pushed it open, guiding the Elf inside.

Instead of moving towards the bed, he made his way towards the bathroom.

"Clean up time," he murmured as he set Tyrael down on the toilet and moved to pick up a flannel and lather it with a little soap and water from the sink. "You wanna pull your pants off while I do this?" Zakhar asked as he prepared the flannel.

Right now he wouldn't be surprised if Tyrael wasn't comfortable with him undressing him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:28 am

His eyes gazed over longingly at his bed only a few feet away but he nodded as Zakhar spoke, bringing his hand to fumble with the button of his pants and zip.

He managed to get them both undone and pushed the fabric off his hips and letting them fall to the floor.

The Elf wanted to go straight to sleep but he was covered in sweat and semen, he knew if he went to sleep now, he would regret not cleaning first when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:32 am

Zakhar crouched in front of the man, touching the cloth to the Elf's skin.

In contrast to his less than gentle touches down in the dungeon, the way he wiped at the Elf's dirty skin was gentle, tender. Like a child stroking a cat, scared to hurt it.

A soft hum sounded in his chest as he continued to wipe the damp cloth over Tyrael's skin, cleaning away the sweat, blood and semen gently.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:37 am

A soft smile pulled at the corners of his lips, he liked feeling clean and after spending hours down in that dungeon covered in his own fluids it felt heavenly to have it all wiped away.

A soft purr sounded deep within his chest as Zakhar cleaned him.

After everything he had done and said the Lycan still had heart enough to take care of him when he was unable of doing it himself.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:40 am

He tossed the dirty cloth in the sink when he was done.

Whoever next wanted to use the sink would get the pleasure of cleaning that up. Lucky them.

"Come on then, let's get you into bed before you pass out on the toilet."

If he passed out on the toilet, Zakhar would be cruel enough to leave him there.

The Lycan slid an arm around the Elf again, helping him to his feet and through the door towards his bed.

"I'm not dressing you so if you don't sleep naked, too bad." His kindness only stretched so far.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 11:47 am

He gripped onto the Lycan as he was helped up and stumbled towards his bed.

"Lucky for me, I do sleep naked."
He replied as he reached his bed, letting go of Zakhar and crawling into it eagerly.

He nestled in against the blankets, grasping the pillow to his chest, spooning it as he lay his head on it.

"I'm glad you didn't leave me in the dungeon, I'll remember this, for my sessions."

Despite everything he had done Zakhar had shown him kindness.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:33 pm

"At least you wont be too uncomfortable then."

He stood silently for a few moments, just watching the Elf as he settled under the covers grasping a pillow to his chest.

He arched a brow and almost wondered out loud what that meant. Would he show him kindness after his Sessions? It was a possibility.

"I'll see you around," he murmured, turning sharply on his heel and heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:41 pm

"Bye."
He managed to mutter into his pillow before falling fast asleep.

The Elf was exhausted and was fast asleep before the Lycan even made it to the door.
He would not be waking for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laziness    Laziness   - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Laziness
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Front Garden-
Jump to: