Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:47 pm

The Russian moaned softly, pressing down against the fingers pushing into him, hips rolling with the slow thrusting motion.

He leaned into the gentle touches on his neck and cheek, eyes fluttering half open before sliding closed again, pulling Tyrael a little closer by his hair.

Zakhar felt out of his element here. He had free reign of his hands to do anything he wanted but what he usually did when he was in this situation wasn't what one would associate with normal sex.

He didn't know what to do with himself. He was submissive, but he wasn't bound. He had no orders to do or not do anything. He didn't know what to do with himself but lie still and take what the Elf had to give him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Tyrael ground his pelvis against Zakhar as his fingers worked inside of him, stroking and thrust into him a little faster.

The Elf moved closer as he was prompted to, leaning his head down to kiss and nip at the Lycan's neck, he bit into it slightly sucking on the skin caught between his teeth as his tongue flicked against it.

He could sense Zakhar's discomfort with being submissive but free to move, clearly he had no idea what to do.
With his free hand he grasped the Lycan's hand and led it to his shoulder blades.

Even with vanilla sex Tyrael was used to his partners grasping onto him and their nails biting into his skin, at least this would give something for his hands to do.

His fingers slipped out of the Lycan before he positioned himself at the man's entrance, pushing in his entire length slowly with a soft groan.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:04 pm

He gave a soft purr when Ty left a hickey on his neck.

"As if you need any more marks to say I'm yours," he murmured softly around a moan. Despite his murmur, he didn't mind the man marking him.

His fingers pressed into the skin of Tyrael's back when his hand was guided upwards.

The Lycan gave a moan, nails biting into the Elf's skin and back arching as Tyrael pushed into him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:12 pm

He laved his tongue over the hickey, admiring the dark mark.
"That one isn't about possession."
He muttered in return, he knew how good it felt to have your neck treated like that, the neck was full of nerves and having them nipped and sucked like that had always scent shivers down his own spine so he suspected it felt the same way to others.

Tyrael groaned at the feeling of being inside the man again as well as the feel of nails in his skin.

He started to thrust his hip firmly, one of his hands sliding down the lycan's body to wrap around his arousal, pumping him in time with his hips.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:17 pm

His lips quirked upwards a little. Not about possession, huh?

That was an unfamiliar concept to him. Zakhar didn't leave marks unless they were marks of possession. He wanted others to know that he had claimed and conquered whoever he had left marks on; they were his.

Zakhar's legs curled around the Elf's waist again, nails biting into his skin as his hips moved with Tyrael's.

He gave a soft whine when the man began pumping him.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:27 pm

He thrust slightly faster, the hand that curled around Zakhar's arousal quickening to pump in sync with his hips.

His lips continued to explore the man's neck, kissing and lapping at the skin before returning to the Lycan's mouth, kissing him again.

Tyrael pulled his mouth away and looked down at the Lycan, their noses nearly touching as he spoke.

"Neither of us are Slave or Master today, you can come when ever the hell you want."
He muttered, after last time he didn't want the man to think there was the possibility of punishment today.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Zakhar moaned softly into the man's mouth when he was kissed.

He gazed up at the man silently through heavily lidded eyes when he pulled back a little.

"Good to know," the man murmured in return.

But this wasn't enough to make him come. His hands slid from the man's shoulder blades to grasp his shoulders. He gave the man a push, wrestling him over so he was laying on his back instead of Zakhar.

He moaned, head lolling back as he began moving his hips faster against the Elf, hands planting against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:51 pm

Tyrael let Zakhar roll them over without the slightest protest, he wasn't going to try and dominate over the man today not when they had to prove to themselves that they could do this without inflicting pain.

The Elf gave a long moan as he began to move, his back arching off the bed but was forced down by the Lycan's hands on his chest.

His hips pushed up to meet him on every downward motion of his hips.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Slowly the Lycan's breathing began to get heavier.

His nails bit into the skin of the Elf's chest as he continued to move over him, his movements accompanied by small moans and whines.

When was the last time he had been in this particular position? A long time. Years.

Why had it been so long since he had last been in this position?
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:02 pm

Tyrael's chest rose and fell in gentle pants as the Lycan moved on top of him, moaning again when nails bit into his chest.

He moved is hand to grip the Lycan's arousal, pumping him as he moved on top of him.

It was strange hearing the Lycan moan and whine softly like that, he was used to growls and screams from the man, these noises came as a rather pleasant change.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:05 pm

Zakhar gave a gasp, back arching and hips moving faster against the Elf when he began to pump him.

This wasn't as satisfying as when he was used to. He liked to feel bruised and tender after his sessions. He liked to know that he had really pushed his body and he could feel the effects.

This just wasn't enough to fully satisfy the man. It never would be.

But it still felt good and he could almost understand why people liked this. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:14 pm

His lips pulled up into a soft smile at that gasp, it was a nice noise to here from the man, he'd never get sick of surprising Zakhar with noises like that.

His hands moved fast against the man, his thumb rubbing circles over his slit as he pumped him.

Tyrael missed their usual ferocity as well, he liked to come out of a session bruised and having shed blood, pain was never a bad thing when used properly.

Sadly both of them had gotten out of hand and been overly sadistic with one another but they would soon sort out the optimal amount of force to use on one another.

He groaned softly as he pushed up into the man before, he could get off like this, he could feel the flicks of heat in the pit of his stomach but it simply would not be as satisfying as rough sex could have been.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:20 pm

His breathing came in soft pants now as he pushed himself to move faster over the Elf.

This wasn't enough to satisfy him, but he'd be damned if he let himself go through this without bringing himself a release. It may take a lot more work that he was used to doing without some form of rough treatment but he was going to orgasm even if it was the death of him.

The Russian whined and moaned as his hips moved quickly against Tyrael's.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:35 pm

He wanted something more, he wanted to be clawing at Zakhar's skin, biting him and restraining him. More than that he wanted to push into the man was all the ferocity his body could muster so they both ended up panting and sore.

He had to remind himself that they had given themselves a challenge, lay together without hurting one another, evidently doing that was much hard than he had expected seeing as they both loving rough treatment.

Just because he couldn't do the violent acts at the moment while Zakhar was healing didn't mean that he couldn't talk about them, perhaps the thought of what was in store for them could pull them closer to the edge.

"Once you have your strength back and you're allowed out of here I want to take you back down into the dungeon. I can see you now, tied up against the wall, your backside red and raw from lashings and when you can barely take anymore I'll fuck you until you skin is screaming."
He murmured with a purr as he pushed his hips up into Zakhar, groaning softly as the man moved fast against him.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:39 pm

A shudder ran down his back.

Fuck. Dirty talk. A sure fire way to turn the Lycan on. Especially when he wanted what was being said to happen.

Zakhar gave a low groan.

"You'll have to fight me for that. I may just do the same to you. I may even have to look out for a good vampire glove like yours. Do you know how good it felt to have those spikes tearing at my skin?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:45 pm

His electric blue eyes flashed as the Lycan groaned, a smirk spread across his lips, his words were having the desired effect.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."
He would be sorely disappointed if the Lycan just let him have his way with him, he wanted a struggle to make dominating him that much sweeter.

"I could tell exactly how good it felt by the was you cried out and jerked against your restraints, definitely a sight I want to be seeing much more of.

Perhaps I will have to get a pair like mine shipped in for you."
He replied with a chuckle, his were made by the Elves back in the Czech Republic and he could have a pair made for Zakhar and sent here within a few days.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:49 pm

"Doing it outside was sexy. That's going to happen again."

He loved the idea of being tied up and bared for anyone that accidentally passed them. The thrill of possibly being caught at any moment but not caring because he'd just carry on was exciting.

"You'll have to teach me that binding. I'd love to see my boy tied in it."

Zakhar's lips twitched and he gave another low moan, grinding his hips downwards against Tyrael's.

"Buying me gifts, are you? Perhaps you should just get me a collar be done with it," he chuckled huskily.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 11:55 pm

A shudder ran through him at Zakhar's comment, it wasn't a question it was a promise of having another session outside, something he looked forward too.

"It's a good binding, they can be suspended for days without straining any limbs or causing serious damage as long as they don't thrash about excessively."

It was a Japanese technique, perfectly crafted for extended periods of suspension without putting strain on the body or limiting access.

"Don't tempt me or I might just do that."
The thought had crossed his mind and he did quite like the idea of his collar around the Lycan's neck.

He gave a moan as Zakhar ground against him, this talking was definitely helping him get more aroused.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:04 am

"You'll definitely have to teach me."

He could have Lino bared to him for days. That thought was beautiful. He'd love to see Lino like that after days of being fucked.

The Lycan gave a moan, his constant thrusting slowly becoming more erratic.

"Have you thought about what sort of collar you'd get for me?" His lips curled into a smirk. "I've decided what collar I'd like to get for you." One hand slid up the Elf's chest to his throat. His fingers curled around his throat but didn't squeeze. "A choke chain."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:11 am

"I will."

He replied simply, his breath coming in heavier pants the more erratic that Zakhar's thrusts became, his hand continued to pump the man, stroking him fast.

He gave a small chuckle as the hand curled around his throat.
"A chock chain does seem rather fitting doesn't it?"
He added with a smirk, of all the collars that one would probably be the most effective against him, given his rather unique fetish.

"I have put a lot of thought into your collar, you once said that Elves skills lay in making weapons for other species, that's true we are great craftsmen.

My handiwork with leather and metal is no exception, I'll be designing and creating your collar myself."
He purred his words at the end, he would take great pleasure in making a collar for Zakhar.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:18 am

"Good."

Zakhar may even let Tyrael use Lino as a dummy to teach him if he was in a good enough mood. If not, he'd have to struggle with trying to bind Evgeni. Or, if he had one, his own Slave.

"That it does." His lips quirked into a grin.

Zakhar arched a brow then gave a breathy moan. "You have, have you?" He was going to make his collar himself, was he? "So much effort going into me, I'm flattered."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:28 am

"Would you expect anything less, Zakhar? You are not the same caliber as my usual Slaves so I would not degrade you by putting you in some ratty leather collar.
No, I have something much more special in mind."

He would put effort and thought into Zakhar's collar it would be something the both of them could enjoy immensely.

His body tensed slightly and he gave a moan as his body arched against the Lycan, all this talk was making him more aroused and made the sex slightly more satisfying.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:35 am

Special.

Heh, not many people would use that word when talking about Zakhar or anything to do with him.

"I deserve better than your other Slaves, do I? Would you have said that a week ago?" he asked with a chuckle. Less than two hours ago, Zakhar as convinced he hated the Elf. Now he was actually looking forwards to their future relationship.

Odd how things like this work.

The Lycan gave a shaky breath, his movements becoming even more erratic as heat smouldered in the pit of his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:43 am

"No, not at all, but my view on all of this changed greatly when Aleksandr came to find me."

Talking to the Alpha had changed his outlook on everything and the prospect of Zakhar dying showed him that he actually cared for the man's safety, not something he could say about his other Slaves.

He knew now after that talk what it meant to be a Master to Zakhar.

Tyrael could feel pressure and heat licking at his stomach and pelvis, he pushed his hips up as he buried himself deeper into the Lycan as he moved.
His hand around the man's arousal tightened and he pumped faster, his jaw clenching as he felt himself drawing close.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:40 am

"What did Master Teo say about me?" he asked quietly. He didn't even realise that he hadn't used the name that Aleksandr usually went by. Or that he had called him Master.

Even after five hundred years, it felt natural to call the man his Master.

Zakhar gave a loud gasp as Ty pushed deeper into him.

With a shaky breath, the Lycan clenched his hands into fists. Oh god, he was so close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next