Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire Empty
PostSubject: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 6:58 am

Aleksandr was curled in the large chair in the corner of his room next to a bookshelf that spanned nearly the entire wall space crammed with knick knacks and books from his travels.

He had a journal from his time in Russia in his lap and he hummed softly to himself - the same tune that Zakhar was known to hum occasionally.

Zakhar was in very much the same position, curled up on the bed with his own book in his lap.

Both wore their usual slacks and shirt. Zakhar had his leather thing around his neck as usual and Alek wore a rosary.

The two were waiting for the third party to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:05 am

Tyrael had received a letter telling him to arrive at the Lycan Alpha's bedroom, his hair was tied back with a ribbon his usual low pony tail.

He was dressed simply, dark grey jeans and a black shirt that had the cuffs rolled up to his forearms.

The chains that he normally had draped across each wrists, ankles and around his neck were gone and the silver which usually covered his ears had been replaced with steel as well as the piercing in his tongue and his more, private ring.

The strong smell of silver that usually clung to the Elf was completely faded, he had even opted to leave the flick knife he left in his back pocket in his room.

He hoped that the wolves saw this as an act of good faith, he didn't mean any harm.

He made his way to the door and knocked firmly, letting his thumbs hook into the pockets of his jeans as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Aleksandr Trabukos

Aleksandr Trabukos

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:09 am

Alek's eyes flickered up when he heard knocking on the door.

He closed his book with a snap and stood, eyes flickering to Zakhar. "You will behave for this. He is here to talk."

The older man didn't even wait for an answer before opening the door and giving a pleasant smile to Tyrael.

"It's good to see you. Please." He opened the door further and ushered Tyrael in.

"Take a seat anywhere." He had a handful of chairs dotted around the large room and there was plenty of room on the bed if eh chose to sit close to Zakhar.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:15 am

He offered a soft smile the Aleksandr as he opened the door and greeted him.

"Thank you for inviting me, I appreciate it."
He muttered softly as he stepped into the room, his eyes fell on Zakhar immediately and he tore his gaze away as the Alpha told him to sit.

He decided to take a seat between the two of them so they were seated in a triangle.

The Elf decided it was best to stay a distance away from Zakhar, he didn't know how the Lycan would react to his presence even with the Alpha there.

"Hello Zakhar."
He muttered softly, it felt so wrong being here after knowing he had nearly killed the man.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:19 am

Zakhar gave a nod in return to the greeting, his hand sliding up to press against his scarred side.

His eyes flickered to Aleksandr for a moment before returning to Tyrael.

"Afternoon," he replied, trying to keep some anger out of his voice.

He was beyond angry but Aleksandr had told him to behave and try to be civil.

Just to please his ex-Master, he ventured at attempting a small smile, hand moving from his side.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:25 am

His gazed dropped onto the hand that pressed against the side that he had left the dagger in, he had never felt more ashamed than he did right now.

"I'm so sorry Zakhar, I...fucked up..."
He didn't have a better way of putting it, he had fucked up, hard.

Tyrael ran his hand through the short layers of his hair as he let out a soft sigh, he had thought about what he would say to the Lycan when he saw him again but as soon as he walked through the door it all went to hell.

"This has to stop before one of us ends up dead."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:29 am

"Yeah. Yeah, you did."

He wasn't going to play the perfect little boy that accepted everything that happened to him and let it fly over his head. Aleksandr was that guy and he definitely wasn't like Aleksandr.

"But...I provoked you, so we're both to blame."

He couldn't shove everything on Tyrael. He had been just as at fault in his own ways.

"Yeah, I know." Zakhar leaned back against the headboard, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:34 am

"I regret hurting you and it wont be happening again, as you can probably smell."

He had no silver on him, nor would he carry it on himself again whilst he lived here.

Though now he was completely exposed without his veil of silver masking him, this was probably the first time the Lycan had actually been able to smell the scent of his skin now that the metal didn't overpower it.

"Where do we go from here?"
He asked as his eyes flickered up to meet Zakhar's again, what did the Lycan want from him?

Tyrael definitely would not be hunting the Lycan down again like last time.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:41 am

Zakhar gave a nod.

No silver. He had smelt it as soon as Tyrael had walked into the door. Instead of the overpowering scent of metal, he had smelt the forest. It was odd smelling the forest while he was sat indoors but the scent wasn't unpleasant like the silver was.

The Lycan pursed his lips when Tyrael asked him the question.

Where did they go?

Zakhar selfishly didn't want what they had to end. He liked the rivalry they had. The games of who can dominate who were amusing. He liked them and didn't want them to end like this.

"We need to set boundaries." He didn't want this to end but he knew that if they went on as they were, one of them was going to end up dead or severely injured.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:48 am

Tyrael nodded, without mutual boundaries to keep them in line both of them would end up worst from what was happening between them, it wasn't a matter of if someone ended up dead it was a question of who would die first.

"I want a set of rules and a safe word in case things get out of hand again, does that sound reasonable?"

He asked, this could continue as long as they knew where each other stood.

"My first rule is no silver, it's obvious now that at this point in time I can't be trusted with it."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 7:55 am

Zakhar nodded.

That sounded good. They needed something to keep them in line. "We'll have to think of a good safe word that neither of us are likely to use during dirty talk." That was more difficult than it sounded.

The Lycan gave another nod. "I can agree to that rule." He liked mild silver burns but there was only so much he could take before it got too much. Being stabbed in the side with a silver knife was too much for him.

"Apart from the obvious allergies that we need to avoid, it's all down to sexual preferences. No scat. Are there any other things that you don't want?"
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:04 am

"No scat, no water-sports and no mutilation including excessive stretching, more specifically fisting."

He added as he crossed his arms over his chest and gazed back at the Lycan with bright, electric-blue eyes.

"I also am fond of the idea of dead zones, I want somewhere I can go and relax without having to worry about you jumping me at any second.

I propose that bedrooms are a no-go unless invited in, that way you and I can both sleep easy."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:12 am

He pursed his lips when fisting was mentioned. He wasn't too happy with the Elf putting a stop to that, but he guessed he could deal with it.

"Breath-play." He wasn't too fond of the idea of having his breathing controlled by anyone but himself.

Zakhar gave a nod. "That seems reasonable."

He liked knowing he could go somewhere where he wouldn't be attacked for sex. There were times - granted not very often - that he didn't want sex.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:18 am

He chuckled softly as the Lycan pursed his lips, clearly unhappy with something that he had said no to.

"Granted sexually I have not been very adventurous so given time I may reconsider my stance on a few things, at any point these rules can be negotiated."

He gave a soft nod, he didn't want to entrust something like that to anyone else either.

"What should be the consequence for knowingly and willingly breaking a rule when the other party has openly expressed objections?"
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:28 am

Zakhar nodded.

That sounded better. Negotiable rules were much better for him than set in stone rules.

"I'm not opposed to being fisted so, even if you're not fond of it being done on yourself, you can still do it to me." It felt odd negotiating boundaries as if they were both being submissive. Usually they had their set places; one was Master and the other Slave.

Zakhar pursed his lips. Hmm...

He didn't know about that. What would happen? His mind immediately turned to something drastic. Humiliation. Something so humiliating that the other wouldn't dare do it again if they didn't want to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:35 am

"I will keep that in mind but at the moment that rule still stands when it comes to me, I'm new to receiving anal and don't want to have to experience something like that yet."

Tyrael was rather impressed with the two of them, they were talking this over rather well, he hadn't expected it to be so easy considering how mad Zakhar seemed to be when he first entered Alek's room.

"I can't think of anything beyond terminating our agreement if the wronged party wants to. However I think there should be a punishments for broken rules that don't call for stopping all of this."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 am

"Understandable."

His fist experience with anal wasn't the best. He needed some much better experiences than his first before he started relaxing and accepting different things.

No yelling, no childishly throwing things, no dragging each other to bed and trying to rape them. This was all going extremely well. Much better than he had thought it would.

"For serious things, I agree. But with small things; little things that we're not happy with but can forgive can be sorted out through smaller punishments. Perhaps a little rougher play than usual. Humiliation. Something that would deter us from doing it again but nothing that would seriously anger or hurt us and cause us to terminate the arrangement."
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:54 am

"Humiliation and rougher play for minor infringements, I can agree to that, should we make it so the person wronged can decide the appropriate punishment when the moment arises?"

It seemed silly to have set punishments when infringements could vary so widely.

"Speaking of anger and hurt I think we need to change our method of starting a session.

I like our fights for dominance, I don't want that to go away, it's more fun not knowing who will be in which role and I like the struggle of trying to best you.

However currently it has all been a bit messy, both of us ended up pretty injured before the session even started."
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:00 am

Zakhar nodded. "Da."

The Lycan gave a little grin. The two of them were rather rough when it came down to fighting for dominance.

The two of them were much more worried about whether or not they would become dominant than how much the other was being hurt. That definitely needed to change.

"Oh, it's a struggle trying to best me, is it?" Zakhar gave a cocky little grin. He couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:07 am

A smirk spread across his lips as he laid his hands down on his crossed legs, his blue eyes flashing.

"Don't make me come over there and take advantage of you while you're injured."

He replied with a flirtatious growl in his voice, he stopped that after a moment as he realized that Aleksandr was still in the room and listening to what they were saying in case things turned hostile.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:13 am

"Just you try it," he snorted with a grin. He didn't care that Alek was in the room. And Alek didn't care what happened. If things got too explicit, he'd leave and come back later when things had calmed down.

The younger man tossing a pillow at Tyrael, laughing to himself.

Joking with the Elf instead of trying to tear his throat out was a nice change of pace. He liked being more open and calm around him.

Now that he knew he wouldn't be fighting for his life every time they were near each other, he felt like he could be a little more light hearted than he had been previously.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 am

He raised and eyebrow at the man.
"Was that a challenge, Zakhar?"
The Elf gave a chuckle as the pillow hit his chest, he grabbed it and rose to his feet, walking over and sitting on the bed.

He placed the pillow back on the bed, he didn't want to be throwing it at Zakhar in case he moved to catch it and tore open his wound again.

Tyrael leaned over Zakhar, the distinct sound of metal hitting together as he moved was now absent and his movements were much more silent.

He leaned his head down at kissed just under the man's jawline softly. He didn't want to do anything that would cause the man more pain, instead the gentle touch hid an undertone of apology.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:27 am

"Perhaps it was."

His eye flashed a little as he watched the Elf walk over and sit next to him.

The Lycan's eyes slid closed when the Elf leaned forwards, head tilting back just a little when lips pressed against his skin. He wasn't quite offering his throat to the Elf, but the gesture was unmistakable as some sort of offering.

He wasn't fighting the man tooth and nail like he had before.

His hand slid up, grasping his ponytail and giving it a playful, gentle tug.
Back to top Go down
Lycus Akoníto

Lycus Akoníto

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 am

Tyrael gave a gentle growl as Zakhar tugged on his hair. He could let himself be calm now, and let his guard down a bit since they had rules and the prospect of the Lycan suddenly deciding to tear out his throat was gone.

He trailed his lips slowly across Zakhar's neck and collar bone, his tongue darting out to taste his pale skin.

His hand slid up to push Zakhar back softly, coaxing him into laying down.

A lot of the way that Lycan's interacted was touch and feel so he wanted to show the man that he was sorry through gentle touches, something he had never given the man so far.
Back to top Go down
Zakhar Avdeyev

Zakhar Avdeyev

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:42 am

Zakhar gave a soft chuckle at the growl.

His eyes slid shut and he gave a soft purr when the Elf's tongue ran over his skin.

The Lycan did as he was bid, shifting a little to lie back against the bed, eyes fluttering half open again to gaze up at the Elf.

These soft were so different from the other touches he had received from the Elf. He wasn't worried about being shocked or whipped or attacked in some other way, shape or form.

The door opened then closed gently, leaving the two of them alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire   The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire Empty

Back to top Go down

The Truce of an Elf and a Vampire
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next