Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Complaining Right Off The Bat

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurick

Aurick

Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:52 pm

Aurick chuckled and nodded, tormenting Fabian was always enjoyable.

"Why should I tell you, they're my dirty little secrets and I shall keep them that way."

A thought fluttered through his head as his smirk widened.
"You're just jealous because her ass is nicer than yours."

In stated matter-of-factly as he moved to remove the blood bag from the microwave and pour it into a glass, placing it down on the table before draining the pasta and adding the pesto sauce.

He put Fabian's meal down on the table and sat down himself.
"Now shut up and eat."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 7:59 pm

Fabian's mouth flopped open as his hands moved to cup his ass.

"...Better ass than... IMPOSSIBLE! No one has a better ass than me; not even you! My ass is the best ass in the history of all asses."

Prettier face would be down to surgery. Better body would also be down to surgery. But No one had a better ass than him. His ass was something that you just couldn't compare with, even with all the surgery in the world.

He padded towards the table obediently, sitting down and shoving a forkful of pasta into his mouth.

"You better tell me who these women are, Rick. I need to know if people are sexier than I am."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Rick simply smirked and shook his head, he was far to entertaining, seeing him all worked up about someone having a better ass than him.

The Vampire took a large sip from his glass and pursed his lips, he had indulged in Elf blood far too much, this tasted dull in comparison, like plastic.
Even fresh human blood could not compare to drinking from an Elf.

He took another mouthful before pushing the glass away from himself, perhaps he would go hunting later.

He held no qualms about feeding from Fabian, it was probably one of the only reasons he had no killed the Elf yet but he just could not be buggered arguing about it with him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:13 pm

"Come on, Rick, tell meeee. Who are these women with better asses than me and how fake are they?"

His eyes followed the movements of the man's lips against the glass before flickering away, down the the half empty plate.

"This is good." He chased a piece of pasta around the plate before picking it up and chewing on it slowly, eyes turning up to the half finished glass.

Only two sips? Aurick always drank more than that. Two sips of blood wouldn't keep him going for long.

"Give me names, Rick. Names."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:19 pm

"I do believe that their bodies were completely natural if memory serves me correctly."

He leaned back in his chair and watched Fabian eat, the Elf was too skinny and it didn't seem to change no matter what he fed him.

"Of course it is good, I made it after all."
Fabian was a disaster in the kitchen so he had to cook for him, good thing he had learned to cook back when he was human, it wasn't difficult.

"I'm not giving you names, I'd rather spare them being confronted by you."
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:25 pm

He pointed at Aurick with his fork, chewing on a mouthful.

After he swallowed, the Elf spoke. "Now that's impossible. There cant be any natural beauty better than mine." None whatsoever. No one could be as beautiful as he was.

"You've got to teach me how to cook this." A dangerous thing to do and something Rick would probably deny instantly. The mere thought of Fabian cooking was terrifying. If the kitchen was alive, it would be crying at the suggestion.

"You were making them up, weren't you? Of course you were. No one - especially not a woman - could be as sexy as me. I mean have you seen this stomach?" He made a grand, swooping gesture at his stomach. Despite being scarily thin, he was fairly muscular and he prided himself most on his beautifully muscled stomach.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:31 pm

"Oh I can assure you that they are very much real. From before your time Fabian, some Vampires I knew from long ago."

His eyes widened slightly as the Elf asked him the one thing he never wanted to hear from him.
"No."
He said instantly in his deep, stern voice.

If Fabian ever tried to cook the entire mansion would be engulfed in flames.

"Yes I have seen your stomach, you never seem to put the damned thing away.

You will just have to live with the knowledge that there are women out there sexier than you, perhaps some of the people living here are better looking than you too."

He teased, a smirk gracing his lips again as he rose from his seat and poured the contents of his glass down the sink before washing it.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:38 pm

The Elf shook his head in disbelief. No. He wouldn't accept it.

"So you jerk off to a memory of women that you used to know could be dead now? That's kinda... freaky."

Fabian pouted. "Whyyyy?" he whined loudly. Was what so wrong with him learning how to cook. He's only burned down one kitchen. Or two. Closer to ten...

"Why would I put something this good away? Everyone should look at it." The numerous bracelets around his wrists clattered together as he stroked the smooth muscles on his stomach.

"No. I won't accept it until I see it with my own eyes."

His eyes followed Rick as he dumped the blood down the skin, his lips pursing. "You should have drank that." Rick was a vampire; he needed blood to survive. he wouldn't survive very long if he was tossing blood he was supposed to drink down the sink like that.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:46 pm

He ignored that statement, these women obviously didn't exist, he was just winding the man up, the Vampire didn't desire anyone, his hatred for people killed any sexual desire.

"Because last time I let you cook I ended up having to deal with an inferno."
He was glad that he could manipulate fire well, otherwise Fabian would have died a long time ago, the amount of times he had walked into a kitchen and seen smoke was countless.

"It tastes foul, I'll get something to eat later."
He grumbled, it wasn't something he wanted to discuss at the moment, he didn't need the Elf telling him he should of drank it, he'd been alive long enough to know that.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 8:55 pm

"It wasn't that bad..."

Lie. Even he knew he wasn't any good in a kitchen. But that didn't mean he didn't want to try.

His attempts at trying are what causes the death of kitchens that he ventures in to. He had sent more than his fair share of kitchens to their grave.

Fabian's cheeks puffed out as he glared at Aurick. "I don't like some of the stuff that you give me but I still eat it. Who cares if it doesn't taste bad, you should have drank it." He dropped his fork on his plate and stood.

"You're a vampire; you need to drink blood. Just because it doesn't taste very good doesn't mean you can't drink it."

This yelling was very much out of character for the Elf. He didn't yell like that unless someone had really struck a nerve. Right now he was worried about how much blood the vampire was drinking and annoyed with how easily he brushed off his need to drink.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Aurick scoffed and shook his head as he cleaned the dishes he used.

"If you don't like my cooking then feel free to starve, I assure you I don't care."

His eyes narrowed into a sinister glare and he turned around to face the Elf, his arms crossed over his chest.

He hated being yelled at, and he hated Fabian yelling at him even more.

"It's none of your damned business if I drink or not, keep your nose out of matters that don't concern you."
He growled his words.
Fabian was talking to him like he was the idiot, of course he knew that he needed to feed and he was more than capable of feeding when ever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:11 pm

"Of course it's my damned business!"

He threw his arms out wildly in frustration.

"I've known you since I was a child, Rick. If you starve yourself because you don't want to drink blood, then it damned well does concern me!"

His green eyes narrowed in a dark glare as he crossed his own arms over his chest in an imitation of Aurick's usual pose. "If you're going to starve yourself, so will I." It may have been a bit of an empty threat, but Rick always made sure he was well fed - even if his body didn't show that. "I won't eat or drink anything until I'm satisfied that you've had enough blood."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:17 pm

"Don't shout at me Fabian or I will give you a reason to yell."
He replied, his eyes narrowing as the Elf continued to rant at him.

"You will do no such thing."

He growled his words angrily, Aurick had taken the best care of Fabian as he could when he was young, even when times were tough he always made sure the child had been fed properly.

Fabian had never gone without whilst in Aurick's company.

He would feed when he was good and ready, he just didn't want that bagged crap, he'd go into town and find a human later.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Fabian fell silent when the vampire told him not to shout.

As much as they got on each others nerves and pissed each other off, Rick had still raised the Elf. He did what he was told when he was told for the most part.

For all his drawbacks, Fabian could be pretty obedient.

"Watch me."

He turned back to the half eaten meal and picked the plate up, walking towards the bin and dumping the uneaten food into it.

"I won't eat or drink until you do." His green eyes were firm. He wasn't making an idle threat; that was a promise.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:30 pm

A growl escaped his lips as Fabian dumped the food in the bin, he always made sure that the man finished his meals, he was too skinny to be eating small portions.

That and he hated to see food wasted, hypocritical considering what he had just done.

It was rare to see the Elf stand against him so firmly on a serious topic, their usual arguments were about trivial things like hair straighteners and Fabian accusing him of stealing his eyeliner.

He strode towards the Elf and gripped onto his shoulders, extending his teeth and biting into his neck forcefully.

If Fabian was going to pester him about feeding, then he would feed.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:38 pm

Fabian's foot slid backwards a little when Rick came towards him.

He flinched when his shoulders were gripped tightly, the plate sliding from his grip and shattering against the tiled floor as he cried out in pain.

Rick usually warmed him when he was feeding form him. He was gentle; or as gentle as Rick could be. The random forceful attack had shocked the Elf and he struggled a little at first.

But after a moment or two, the struggling ceased. This was Rick, not someone that was going to tear his throat out. This was the man that had been with him for over a century. Rick was the one that had made sure he had clothes on his back and food in his belly.

His arms slid around the vampire, pulling him closer.

"If you stain my silver, you'll be the one cleaning it," he murmured softly, the fingers of one hand threading through Aurick's dark hair.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:45 pm

His growls died down as he swallowed a mouthful of the Elf's blood, he was never physically cruel towards to man.

His words were bitter and harsh but he'd never struck him out of anger, not too roughly anyway.

He could not help but feel a slight pang of guilt as Fabian struggled against him, he had never struggled before.

Though once his body stilled the Vampire's breathing calmed and his own body relaxed as he took a few more mouthfuls before pulling away and licking the wound clean.

"I hope you're happy now."
He grumbled in his usual deep tone before bending over to pick up the shards of plate that had scattered across the floor.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:54 pm

He gave a little nod, one hand lifting to press against the wound.

He inhaled slowly as his hand slid from his neck, small patches of skin tinted red. At least now he knew that Rick had fed well.

The Elf crouched down to help his partner collect the plate shards together.

"See?" he murmured, green eyes flickering up to the vampire. "You were able to drink my blood just fine; I'm sure human blood tastes much better than mine." Fabian knew nothing about vampires and what blood tasted better for them. Rick was the first vampire he had met and he only knew what he had told him about his species; which wasn't much.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:19 am

"Fabian shut up, I don't want to discuss this any further."
He muttered softly.

The Elf knew so little about his own species and even less about Vampires, the boy didn't know what he was talking about.

Though that was part of the reason he had brought him here, they traveled so much that it was time to settle down for a while.

He hoped that Fabian would make some friends here, learn and become less dependant on him, heavens knew he wasn't a very good mentor.

His eyes flickered up to the Elf's neck, he should not have done that.
He licked his lips and cleaned up the rest of the plate, throwing it into the bin.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:26 am

The Elf's nose wrinkled at the order.

Shutting up meant letting silence take over and he really hated silence. But, for now, he did as told, keeping quiet.

He dumped the portion of the plate he had collected into the bin after Rick then stretched.

Fabian turned to look over his shoulder, down at his ass, encased tightly in the dark denim of his skinny jeans. "Were you being serious when you said there was someone with a better ass than me?" he asked quietly, his voice deadly serious.
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:10 am

"No."
He answered in his usual deep bored voice as he rolled his eyes/

Of course Fabian was still going on about his ass of all things. He shook his head and started to walk back towards their room.

"I'm tired, sun will be up soon so I am going to head back to the room, are you coming?"

He asked, glancing back at the Elf.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:18 am

"Oh, good~"

He still had the best ass, he was happy now.

"It's already that late?" His gaze turned back up to the vampire and he gave a nod, padding after him with a soft hum.

Fabian fell into step with Aurick, grinning up at the vampire. "You were staring at my ass~" Aurick wouldn't have been able to answer that if he hadn't looked at the Elf's ass. "Did you like it~?"
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:25 am

"It took us longer than expected to get here, I'm just glad we arrived before sunrise."

Things always got messy when their flights were delayed or they got stuck in traffic, over the century they had been traveling together there had been quite a few close calls when it came to finding shelter before sunrise.

He glared dully at the Elf and smacked him over the back of the head for that last comment.

"Stop being stupid."
He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Fabian

Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:29 am

"Yeah." He wouldn't have been happy if he had to go running around on Aurick's tail as he searched down somewhere light-tight to spend the day in.

It was always such a stressful time.

The Elf rubbed the back of his head, grinning.

"I'm gonna take that as a yes, Rick," he sang jubilantly, running his fingers through his hair to smooth down any strays that kicked up when he was whapped.

"Y'know, you got me pretty good," he informed, fingers pressing around the wound. "Better not have gotten blood in my hair! And it better not scar, either."
Back to top Go down
Aurick

Aurick

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:35 am

"I don't care."
Fabian could take it as a yes if he wanted, it didn't affect him at all so he couldn't muster up the effort to correct him.

"Don't be such a wuss, it was only a small bite, it wont scar, knowing Elves it will be completely gone by the time you wake up."

A smirk spread across his lips.
"Don't bug me about feeding or I'll do it again."
He threatened darkly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complaining Right Off The Bat   Complaining Right Off The Bat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaining Right Off The Bat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Jeremy, Aurick, Fabian and Kama's Room-
Jump to: