Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Telling Coilean

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Telling Coilean - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:34 am

Zeke's eyes went wide as Moe began to sob, what the hell what Coilean said to her?

He turned the woman around and held her tightly to his chest, wrapping his arms around her tightly.

"Moe...what did he say?"
He asked softly, stroking her hair.

He silently wished that Coilean had gotten violent with him, he'd rather get physically hurt than she Moe emotionally wounded.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:40 am

Moe clung to her husband when he turned her in his arms.

Her body shook with sobs as she buried her face in his neck. "He...H-he..."

She shook her head and clung tighter to the man. Had he really done that? Did she really mean so little to him?

And now she had to choose between her father and her husband.

"H-He disowned me."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:44 am

Zeke hugged her close, holding the small woman tightly.

His mouth gaped open in disbelief as she spoke.
"He did what!?"

Zeke's head snapped back to the door Coilean had disappeared through, a loud snarl rumbling in his chest, his face contorting into an sneer, his sharp canines showing as he growled.

I'll kill him....I'll fucking kill him for this.

How could Coilean hate him so much that he would disown his own daughter and unborn grandchildren.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:50 am

She clung even tighter to him, burying her face in his neck even more.

Her tears rolled down her cheeks and dripped against his shoulder.

"I-I...Dia!" She bit her lip harshly as more tears spilled down her cheeks. her Mother hated her and now her father, too. Was there something wrong with her that made everyone hate her?

She had never really been a part of the Takahashi Clan, but she thought she'd always have a place with the O'Ceallaigh.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:54 am

"You're not disowned, Alek and Aodh will always love you unconditionally, you know that.
Give Coilean time, he will come around."

He tried to reassure her, his earlier snarls dying down instantly as she sobbed.

Right now her well being was more important than him going and tear Coilean's throat out.

He leaned down and placed a kiss on top of the her head.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:58 am

"What did I do?" she asked pitifully.

She curled closer to him. She felt cold. She wanted to feel the heat of his body warming her up.

She wanted to feel closer to someone and Zeke was always there for her.

"What did I do to make him hate me?" She didn't think she had done anything wrong. She had married the man she loved and now she was starting a family. What part of that had made Coilean hate her?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:07 am

"He doesn't hate you Moe, he hates me, he wants to give you reasons to leave me."

And what better way to do that than emotional blackmail involving family, what ever respect he had for Coilean was not dead and buried, that man was a heartless bastard.

"I'm so sorry Moe, if I had just left you alone when Coilean first warned me away none of this would ever have happened."

He hugged her close, his presence and actively torn apart her family.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:15 am

Me shook her head and clutched tighter to him.

"Don't. Don't think that. You can't leave me now." If he left, what would she have? She wouldn't go back to Coilean. All this was to choose between her father and her husband.

If she was faced with that question on an ordinary day, she wouldn't have been able to choose.

But right here and now, she knew who she would choose. And it wasn't the man that she had spent a decade and a half with.

Moe pulled away from the man's shoulder and leaned up to kiss him softly. "Don't leave me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:19 am

"Moe I am never leaving you, even if you kicked me out one day, I'd sit at the door until you forgave me and let me back in."

He held her tight and leaned down, placing a soft kiss on her lips.
Moe was the only woman he had ever loved and he'd die before he left her.

She was having his child and they would start a family soon, with or without Coilean in their lives.

After what he had done he was no longer welcome anywhere near his grandchildren .
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:29 am

She smiled a little through her sniffles.

"Good." Moe kissed him again, tongue lapping at his lower lip. "You can't leave me. You just can't."

She didn't know what she'd do if he left her.

"I hope Coilean doesn't try and persuade Uncle Aodh and Grandaddy to disown me, too..." She wouldn't be able to handle them leaving her, too. She was close with her entire family and having Coilean do what he had just done had really torn her apart.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:36 am

"I promised to never leave you as soon as I said 'I do' Moe, nothing is going to change that promise."

He kissed her again, running his hands through her hair gently.

"Moe, Aodh raised you, he is more likely to tell Coilean to go fuck himself than he is to disown you.

And Alek approves of our marriage and the fact we are having pups, I doubt Coilean could do a think it persuade him."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:55 am

She smiled softly and began fiddling with the rings on her left hand idly.

He was right. They were together and they weren't going to split up any time soon.

The Hybrid gave a half-hearted shrug. She knew that, but they were both scared of Coilean. He was a dangerous man and they may very well do what he told them to just so they didn't get beaten nearly to death.

She wouldn't blame them if they did do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telling Coilean   Telling Coilean - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Telling Coilean
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2