Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A midnight walk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

A midnight walk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:28 am

sighs heavily again, pushing the water away

another weakness....i can't handle anything that isn't human blood or vampire/Dhampire blood......i always end up throwing up again, even if it's water. it's why i could never have the substitute
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:40 am

he smiles at this revealing a re-opened wound and points to the bottle.

a secret ok. my blood is in there so you shouldnt have a problem. now the secret is that its pure, exsanguinated dragons blood...
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:42 am

leaning back, she shook her head tiredly

no more........that stuff is nice...but i can't have too much of it.......something isn't settling with me very well because a Dragon is an Animal, and i can't handel animal blood without some kinda of reaction
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:56 am

Alexander sighed and retracted the bottle, his burns healed almost instantly.

"For a pure blood you seem to have alot of perculiar problems"

he smiled and moved a small piece of hair and tucked it behind her ear.

"I supose we should get you to bed... Can you walk or would u like me to carry you?"
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:00 am

*scoffs* i can only take human/vampire/dhampire blood, as i'm allergic to everything else, and i'm sensitive to sunlight. i make up for that with the fact i'm the very best fighter in my family and remain undefeted by my enemies. in play fight, i loose often as i hold back and try not to hurt anyone too bad...i'm a killer. plain and simple. so i make it so i'm not and loose edges. but any way, yeah.....my fighting skill is unmatched when let fully loose...also.....i can walk *stands up and just about hides the wince of pain
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:46 am

i apologise if this sounds harsh but..... I could help you but you seem too proud about being the 'best' warrior and thats slightly sad.... I believe you can find your room.

alexander really didnt want to say it but believed it may get through to her in time.

He turned and started to head for the door, his heart heavy.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:52 am

eyes widen

agh! aw man.....my people skills suck so bad....*actually acting like a normal person* um....well......*looks to the side* i came here to put that behind me...even if just for a few years....i've lived with barriers high, even in front of my parents.....it's instinct to keep people out.....i'll seem really harsh or brutal and blunt sometimes.....*huffs frustratedly* this whole situation is so foreign to me.....i've no idea what i'm supposed to do half of the time *tugging at a bandage idly and frowning* i was never allowed to show emotion....wasn't allowed to speak out of turn, if at all, with guests, keep everything professional, no attachments...nothing. i was raised to eb a weapon and nothing more......*digs fingers into a burn so the pain would clear her head a little as she looked down and bit her lip* please forgive me if i'm to proud...or seem it....it's not that....i'm just very defencive and throw up acts to fend people off......
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:23 am

Alexander slowed to a stop and listened to her seemingly childish rant and wanted to yell and tell her to shut up and grow up.

He held his tongue and listened to the end and smiled.

"Then you have made your first steps and i am proud"

He dropped a small piece of parchment and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:34 am

she slumped back on the wall, and slowly slid down to the ground, ignoring how the friction just hurt shit tonnes and leaned forwards, resting her arms against her knees and hanging her head

way to-fucking-go Val.....you fucked up again......probably the first person to actually treat you like you weren't something dangerous and wanted to know you....then you go and be a brat.....

in sheer frustration, she lashed out hard with a fist, punching through the dry wall easily, yelling her frustrations as tears ran down her face

it's like before....she found someone, they seem nice, see who she is, and then leave.........
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 am

As she hit the wall the resulting draft managed to blow the piece of parchment towards valoras feat giving off a shiny glint in the infirmaries lights.

Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:43 am

seeing the little bit of parchment, valora idly picked it up too look at it
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:49 am

As valora hit the draw the resulting draft blee the dropped parchment float over to her feet. The lights in the infirmary making a shining effect on it.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:50 am

((OOC: uuuum....you're already posted that XD))
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:56 am

OOC: sry bout the double post, my phone messed up x

The parchment was warm to the touch and had writing in gold.

It read:
if you are reading this then i am preparing you, i trust you but... To know me you must know my past.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:59 am

the ominous feeling of those few words set evey instinct she had to go haywire, but she was better than that and controlled them....Alex trusted her enough for him to tell her his past........
Back to top Go down
Alexander Drago

Alexander Drago

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:38 am

Soon after the words had been read the parchment bursts into a cold fire leaving a single black rose....
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 am

she ran her fingers over the rose's petals, enjoying the silky texture.....this was what flowers felt like? how odd.....and the colouring...surely it couldn't be natural.........

however, she kept the rose, attaching it to her belt for safetey, and unsteadily got up, letting her feet take her whereever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A midnight walk   A midnight walk - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A midnight walk
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4