Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Replacing ruined clothing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:45 pm

"They look nice."

He had always liked the look of jeans. They looked comfortable, and like there wouldn't be so much effort ironing them, and they were versatile... but... whenever he had felt the fabric, it always felt coarse and stiff, unlike the cotton trousers he usually wore. The fabric was tough, and thick, so he imagined that if you wore it, it would be hot and uncomfortable.

But everyone seemed to be wearing them, so surely they couldn't be too bad...

"I'm sorry, I have to ask... aren't jeans really uncomfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 9:37 pm

"You've never worn jeans before?"
He asked, tilting his head at the older lycan.
Felix practically lived in jeans so it sounded odd to him that the older lycan had never worn them before.

"They are actually really comfortable despite being made of denim, how about I grab a pair for you to try on and you can see for yourself?"

The best way for Hideaki to know what they felt like was to wear them.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:03 pm

The man laughed sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

"No, I haven't. When I lived in Japan, I wore kimono, and in more recent years, suits. I just haven't really kept up with dressing with the times, I suppose."

He padded over to get a better look at one of the pairs of jeans that Felix wasn't wearing, fingertips running over the denim. A coarse fabric like this would really have only been worn by commoners in his era, but now, everyone was wearing it, rich or poor. It made him wonder what the fuss was about.

"Yes, please."
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:09 pm

He leaned over and kissed Hideaki on the forehead.
"In that case, I will be right back."

With that he padded out of the changing room and found a pair that Hideaki might like, the older lycan would only be a few sizes smaller than him because of his height.

He returned pretty quickly and locked the door behind him, presenting the jeans to him.

"There you go, those should fit."
He replied with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:23 pm

He smiled, tilting his head up as Felix kissed him on the forehead.

"Sure."

Waiting patiently for him to return, he picked up one of the shirts that Felix had brought to try on, inspecting the size. In all honesty, he was a little jealous of Felix's body shape. He was rather skinny by comparison, and had always wanted to be a bit more muscular, but nothing seemed to make any difference.

Hideaki sighed and put the shirt back down, jumping a little as Felix came in.

"Oh, hello."

He took the jeans, smiling at him. "Thank you."

Hideaki turned a little to take off his trousers, the blood rising to his face. He wasn't used to changing around anybody else, or even wearing less clothing. Even when he went to bed, he wore pajamas which covered everything, and he was alone then. It wasn't that he wanted Felix to go away, particularly, just that he wasn't used to showing his body like this, other than when he transformed, and even then, he usually carried clothes around with him.

But anyway.

He slid the jeans over his hips, fastening the button and turning to look at himself in the mirror. Felix had got the fit just right. They fit over his thighs and behind perfectly, not too tight, but not baggy either, the bootcut flaring outwards just slightly over his calves. The fabric, he found, more coarse than he was used to, but it stretched to allow better movement, and didn't have the starched stiffness that his usual pressed trousers did.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:34 pm

"You're welcome."
He replied with a smile, turning around when Hideaki started to change.
Felix could tell that he was nervous so decided to give him a little privacy while he changed clothing.

He turned back around when he heard the zip go up.
"They look good on you."
He commented as he gazed at the older male.

The jeans showed off his body a bit more than the slacks did.
Slacks tended to hide people's bodies with his ridged they were but Hideaki look a lot more laid back in denim.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:47 pm

"Thank you."

He turned around, gazing at himself in the mirror. They were a lot more comfortable than he had expected, and nicer to wear than his slacks, but he found it difficult to believe that these looked good on him. They showed off more of his body, and it made him quite self-conscious about how skinny his body was, the lack of muscle and definition.

But they felt nice, at least.

"They feel comfortable." he said, smiling a little uncertainly.

He would probably get them, for the comfort, and the ease of moving in them. But he was still uncertain whether they actually suited him.
Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:05 pm

"That's why most people wear them, that and they last for ages. Plus, you get a pair of jeans and you can wear them with anything."
He chuckled softly, that's why he liked them, as far as clothing went, jeans were very forgiving.

Felix looked down at the pile of clothing that he had chosen for himself.
"If I change the other shirts to a size bigger I think I am pretty set for clothes."
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:25 am

"So are we done in here then?"

Hideaki slid the jeans off again, turning away from Felix as he changed.

It was still odd changing with someone else in the room, but he was glad in a way that it was Felix and not someone that he didn't know as well. Although in a way, it made him more nervous because he cared more what Felix thought than anybody else.

He turned around, wandering over to him to press his lips to the man's forehead affectionately. It was less nerve-racking showing affection away from the crowd like this.

Back to top Go down
Felix Di Von

Felix Di Von

PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 5:27 am

"I think so, yeah."
He replied with a nod as he gathered up the clothes he intended on buying.

"Hopefully with all of these I wont need to go shopping again for a fair while."

He smiled warmly as Hideaki leaned up to kiss him on the forehead.
Felix liked being close to the other man, and a little peck like that didn't satisfy him.

Leaning down he kissed Hideaki on the lips softly, his warm hand reaching up to stroke his cheek before he pulled away.

"Come on, lets go."
He chimed happily and exited the change room to go pay so they could leave the store.
Back to top Go down
Eda Hideaki

Eda Hideaki

PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 8:40 am

His head tilted up slightly to kiss Felix back softly, smiling into the kiss, a blissful sigh muffled into the man's lips. He nudged his nose to Felix's gently as they broke apart, tongue darting fleetingly over his lips.

"Ok."

He followed after him, reaching out to hold his hand as they left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replacing ruined clothing   Replacing ruined clothing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Replacing ruined clothing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2