Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

If I Lay Here

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

If I Lay Here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:45 am

"I'll hunt him down soon them."

He'd like to sit around with his boyfriend and father and just hang out. He liked knowing his family got along well with his partner.

"Yours," he murmured softly as he was pulled into a hug.

He pressed closer to Aeker, fingers weaving through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:00 pm

"Mine."
He confirmed, pulling him in tighter against his chest, his hands stroking the lycan's back.

He could not help but wonder how long it would take until he could be intimate with Aodh again, not yet, definitely not yet but he hoped it wouldn't be too long.

Together they could handle anything, they had been through so much in such a short amount of time. Danger and trouble as partners, of course drama would follow them.

He smiled though, Aodh was his and he was Aodh's, at the end of the day that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:09 pm

He gave a soft purr as the hands ran down his back.

It felt good to be touched again. Aodh liked being touched by people. Shaking hands, hugging, anything. For the last week he hadn't touched anyone and he had missed the contact a lot.

Aodh didn't care how long it took for the vampire to get close enough to be intimate again. He could wait years if he had to.

As long as Aeker stayed with him and loved him, he'd wait for as long as he needed.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:29 pm

"I love you, Aodh."
He murmured softly, nuzzling his face in against the lycan's neck.

Aeker inhaled deeply, taking in his lover's scent, he had missed that smell, it had lingered on Aodh's pillow for the first few days but quickly faded in his absense.

His hands continued to stroke Aodh's back, trailing the muscles of his shoulder blade and running over the back of his neck. His hands studied the man, taking in every little detail to memory.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:41 pm

"I love you too," he murmured softly.

He loved the vampire so much.

Aodh leaned into the touches, nuzzling closer to the man, his own hands sliding along Aeker's back. There was nothing sexual about these touches. These touches were to just assure the Lycan that Aeker was still here and he hadn't pushed him away.

Aeker was here and he wasn't going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:55 pm

Aeker's heart beat a little faster as the lycan's hands ran up his back.
He wanted to be closer to Aodh, he buried his face in the man's neck, kissing it softly.

None of his actions had anything sexual about them, this just how he was use to being with Aodh, it was how they interacted with each other.

He squeezed the man gently, sighing softly as he closed his eyes and just lay there, embracing the man.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:00 pm

Aodh hugged the man closer, head tilting to offer more of his neck when lips feathered against it.

But he gave a soft yawn a few moments later.

Sleep was finally trying to catch up with him.

"I think we should nap a little," he murmured softly around another yawn. "A week without sleep isn't good, even for supernatural creatures." Even Vampires and Lycan needed their sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:11 pm

His lips brushed against Aodh's neck again as he offered it to him.
He nodded softly and yawned in response, Aodh's yawns were infectious.

"A nap sounds good."
He knew that once he got to sleep he would be out cold for quite a while, the nap would turn into a very long slumber.

But Aodh was back, they were okay now, he could sleep.
He yawned again as his breath became deep and slow, he drifted quickly into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I Lay Here   If I Lay Here - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If I Lay Here
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Inside Mansion :: Aria Wing :: Aodh, Smiles and Aeker's Room-
Jump to: