Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Expecting the Unexpected

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Expecting the Unexpected - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:47 am

Taylor snickered, easily catching the beer

"Well.....if i ever got drunk, maybe, as it stands, it takes a lot to get me drunk." she said

her eyes flashed a little with her grin as Zeke didn't quite pick up on what she was saying

he must be out of it still

she cracked her beer open and took a swig

"Wow....you really are still only half awake, aren't ya?" she laughed

he'll get it in his own time she guessed
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Expecting the Unexpected - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Expecting the Unexpected   Expecting the Unexpected - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:13 am

"Yep."
Was his simple reply.
"I just woke up, don't expect me to be able to listen to you effectively for at least another ten minutes."

He replied, rubbing his head softly, Zeke was a heavy sleeper, if he was woken up his brain didn't catch on for quite some time.

He stirred the soup and tasted it, it was no where near as good as Moe's cooking, to be frank it was quite bland but it was edible and if Moe was unwell he doubted she would want something too strong tasting.
Back to top Go down

Expecting the Unexpected
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2