Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Miss Gladstone Returns

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:16 pm

“I would suggest checking his room, if his scent if present chances are his is around here someone where, it is an awfully large mansion after all.”

Alexis’ eyes dulled slightly as she sensed the disappointment in the woman, for Jenevieve’s sake she hoped that this man that she was looking for still resided in the manor, it would be a shame if he had left.

“I shall keep an eye out for him if you like, perhaps Aeker has seen him, my brother is a little more social than myself.”

She admitted, though in truth she had not seen much of her brother as of late, chances were he was still avoiding her after their little disagreement.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:51 pm

Jenevieve smiled weakly.

"That would be a good idea, except for the fact that I'm not sure if he even had a room. He kind of just showed up one day and didn't leave."

She thought back to the scent of blossoms and citrus that filled the senses while she and the mysterious vampire copulated. Her eyes flickered a little as she tried to snap herself out of it. She'd been intimate with so many men. Why couldn't she stop thinking of B?

"I'd really appreciate that Alexis, though don't worry too much about it. He was just an acquaintance. If he's here then I'm sure I'll run into him eventually. If not then... it's really no matter." She said the last part softly, just a slight hint of dolor able to make it's way out into her otherwise aloof tone.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:44 pm

“People tend to do that around here don’t they? Just lurk about the place.
I’m sure if he is around you will run into one another soon enough.”

She smiled reassuringly that the woman, not trusting that they were simply acquaintances, small changes in the woman’s demeanor gave that much away.

That thought picked up her mood, she was fond of seeing people happy together, finding salvation in another was always a wonderful thing, even if it had not happened to her yet.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:00 pm

Jenevieve smiled and nodded her head, standing up and straightening her dress. She dried her hand off on the side of her skirt, done playing with the fountains waters.

"I suppose we should make our way inside now Miss Alexis. The sun will be up soon and I'm sure you understand the consequences of that as well as I." She said, looking up at the horizon. All ready there was a hint of blue coming up from the otherwise dark sky.

She needed to check on her old room still, make sure that her stuff hadn't been moved out.

"Do you reside in the Terra wing by chance?" She asked, looking back at the silver haired vampire.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:14 pm

Alexis stretched her arms out in front of her and got to her feet, fixing her own skirt and flicking her hair over her shoulders.

“Indeed, it would be a shame to burn up, wouldn’t it?” She chuckled softly. “It would definitely ruin a rather pleasant evening.”

She smiled at the other vampire, purebloods would burn up faster than a turned vampire so it was in there best interest to get inside.

“No, I’m in Aria wing actually.” She replied, moving to walk toward the mansion with the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:20 pm

Again Jenevieve held herself with a high and noble stance as she walked back to the doors of the coven, Alexis by her side.

"Oh that's a shame. Well we can still walk together up to that point at least. I've had such a long journey and I'm afraid that I'm terribly tired." She admitted. Though she had fed recently, and then left her feeling healthy and strong.

She felt rude for sleeping in the room again without asking her Elder for permission. But the woman seemed to be pretty laid back and careless, so Jenevieve hoped it wouldn't be anything she paid any mind to.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:30 pm

Alexis' stance was far more relaxed than Jenevieve's, Alexis was older and of noble decent but the trials she had been through in her nine hundred years had left her slightly humbled. Though she still had an air of authority about her which clung to her like the scent of death from all of those that she had slaughtered.

"I'd like that."
She replied with a gentle smile as they walked, her obscenely long hair swaying freely behind her.

"Well I hope that you can rest easy during the day."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Jenevieve smiled over at Alexis. She let out a soft "hmm" like laugh and clasped her hands in front of her as she walked. Her skirt swayed gently with her hips.

"I always do. Something I'll never tire of." She said, a lighthearted tone in her voice. The young vampire didn't really have much of a sense of humor, but she like to use a play on words every now and then, as cliche as it may be.

"At any rate, you mentioned you had a brother here at the coven?" Jenevieve asked, striking up new conversation. She didn't realize it was a touchy subject for Alexis given the current disagreements the siblings had been in.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Alexis shook her head and chuckled softly, the play on words was incredibly dorky but she found it amusing nonetheless.

“Yes, a twin brother, Aeker.” She replied with a soft sigh, they would sort out their little disagreement soon enough but at the moment she was still waiting to find him, he was avoiding her.

Alexis ran a hand through her hair, the same hair that her brother had, she was beginning to miss him.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 5:55 pm

"I myself was an only child. It was always just me and my parents. Once they were out of the picture I didn't have anyone. Not that it mattered. I got by just fine." She said, lying at that last part so she wouldn't sound like she was trying to collect sympathy. She really wasn't. The bad things in her life happened, and all though they still pained her, sympathetic looks and pitied apologies would not change anything.

"But it would have been nice to have someone by my side throughout it all... All I'm saying is that you're lucky to have him. Especially a twin no less. That's a special sort of connection, at least I'd imagine it would be." She said to the other pure blood kindly.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:18 pm

"I am very lucky to have him, we have been though a lot together, I've put him through a lot.
But everything tends to work itself out.
It is a true shame that you do not have a sibling, is there no one of importance to you in your life?"

She asked out of simple curiousity, it would be a sad existance to be alone.
At the very least she had Aeker by her side
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:47 pm

"Is there no one of importance to you in your life?"

Red eyes flickered as a flashback of everyone who the young vampire had ever loved was lost. Her mother, her father, and then her beloved Thomas. Within a mere day they'd been taken from her, all her own doing. It was all her fault. Her heart ached, but Jenevieve made sure to not let this show in her face, her stance, anything. An emotionless expression was all that she carried.

"...Those important to me have all passed." She said, her voice her only give away to the pain she felt inside. She had tried to be strong and apathetic in her tone. But instead it was hushed, traces of a frightened and lost girl veiled within it. She cursed in her mind at the tone of her voice, for accidentally letting it make her look weak.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 6:58 pm

"We share many things in common, Jenevieve."

She smiled softly at the woman, choosing to ignore the crack in her demeanor, she could tell that the woman was upset but it was not her place to pry into her family life.

If she wanted to discuss it with Alexis then she would gladly listen but chances were that she didn't wish to.

Alexis' family had all died when bounty hunters burned down their coven, Aeker and herself were all that were left of the once great Malkavian clan.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Jenevieve looked over at the other woman, gazing into her gold eyes with her own cherry glass ones.

She gave her a sad sort of smile. If that was true then there was nothing to smile about. Nothing except for maybe having the privileged to be in the company of another who would share that sort of lonely, longing pain. Who would know what it felt like without having to express it.

But she doubted that it was really true. At the very least, Alexis had her brother. Jenevieve... Jenevieve in all honesty had not a single soul that loved her, or that she loved in return. She furrowed her brow as she again let this realization sink in. It wasn't new news. But it was despondent none the less.

She could be strong though. She was strong. So long as the human's blood filled her sinful veins she would always be strong enough.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:38 am

"I'm glad we met Jenevieve, I can see us becoming very good friends in the future."

She muttered openly, yes she was being very forward at this moment but she thought the woman could use a friend, and so could she.

Everyone needed someone who could understand them, yes she had Aeker but women needed the company of other women who they could confide in.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:53 am

The young vampire liked the way in which Alexis was straightforward with her. She blushed just slightly and looked down, the faint smile on her lips growing a bit wider.

"I would really like that." She admitted, gazing up to look straight forward. She was glad she met this woman as well. Never had she had the company of someone who she considered a true friend.

It wasn't just the fact that Alexis had a personality that Jenevieve found to be charming. No, it was more then that. This woman was a lot like her. She was a pure blood vampire who had lost those important to her. She knew not only the pain of grief but the lonesomeness that tends to come from being a supernatural creature who lurks and preys in the night.

That simple understanding and common ground they walked on was enough to make the normally cold and aloof Miss Gladstone feel content and comfortable in the presence of the older vampire.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:59 am

"One can never have too many friends, though I think with us I think it is more a case of misery loving company."
She replied with a soft chuckled.

Neither of them seemed to have many companions, if any.
Their existances had been lonely ones but Alexis was determined to change her way of life, she wanted people around her.

She didn't want to be alone anymore and now that Aeker had found a partner in Aodh she needed to find others to be with because her brother had a life of his own now.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:30 am

Jenevieve let out a soft chuckle at Alexis's statement. It was true, but that didn't mean it was necessarily a bad thing.

The two women approached the divide between the Terra and Aria wings. Jenevieve looked at the other woman and re-clasped her hands in front of her skirt. She was dreadfully tired and needed rest.

"I guess this is where we say goodbye for now Alexis. But please, don't be a stranger. Any time you want to get together just stop on by. My room is the second one away from the end of the hallway." She invited, hoping that the other vampire would take her up on that offer sometime.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:39 am

"Have a good day, Jenevieve.
And I will be sure to drop by some time, perhaps we could take a trip into town with one another soon."

She smiled at the woman and offered her a soft wave before heading down the the Aria wing.

She really did hope that they would become close.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 3:43 am

As Jenevieve made her own way back to her room she couldn't help but keep the smile on her deep red lips.

She hadn't been sure if coming back was the right decision at first, but now she was very glad that she did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gladstone Returns   Miss Gladstone Returns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miss Gladstone Returns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2