Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

just chillin out

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 pm

Taylor was in the garden, having been away from nature for a little while now, and was simply absorbing the energies of the area

she smoked quietly, leaning back against a tree with her eyes closed and face turne upwards into the snlight shining through the leaves

it was a nice day today.

because she was so still, she had Sparrows coming up to her and sitting on her shoulders legs and head as she held out handfuls of seeds

she was content right then

looking around at the sparrows, she smiled and chuckled, being careful to not distrub the younger ones who were pecking at the seeds

she was happy right then...she had plans forming in her head to sort her life out

and she was content with actually being able to help her sister

she allowed a grin
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:10 am

Zeke was on a mission to find Taylor, he was doing a lap of the mansion gardens, sure the elf would be out here somewhere.

His eyes narrowed slightly when he saw the tell-tale blue hair.

He strode over to her, his arms folded across his chest as he loomed over her, a blank expression covering his face and he stared down at her.

"I've been looking for you."
He muttered in a stern voice.
Back to top Go down

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:18 am

Taylor looked up to see a blank faced zeke and instaly tensed up

she'd seen him like that before, and that was before he attacked her (granted in wolf form, but still)

meep was all she coul force out

her tense muscles made the sparrows fly off and she was left alone to face Zeke

u-um....what did i do this time? she asked, rubbing the back of her head nervously

yes....she was fully aware of the trouble that followed her relentlessly

she then held her hands out in front of her

whatever i did i'm sorry! i didn't mean to! don't kill me!!!!!! i have to long to live! she said, pressing back against the tree

yes, hand to hand combat was better, yes, she may even beat him off enough to run away

but she wouldn't do it because he was moe's husband and her brother
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:23 am

Zeke knelt down to look at the woman in the eyes, he stared at her for a moment before swiftly pulling the woman into an embrace.

He smiled and his body was relaxed against her has he hugged her firmly.

"What ever you did."
He muttered, pulling away but still holding onto the woman's shoulders.
"Thank you."

He looked at her, his silver eyes filled with joy as he gazed at her, his expression was soft and warm as a smile plastered itself across his lips.
Back to top Go down

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:29 am

she flinched for a moment, shocked by the hug, but returned it none the less

she tried to think of something that would make Zeke so happy, and then eventually smiled

so you had a talk with moe *sigh of relief* well, and here i was thinking you were going to kill me where i stood! sat, even. you know what i mean. but yeah. i had a bit of a talk with here and showed her that pregnancy wasn't evil. it seems as if her mother had tainted her idea. she explained, grinning back at the man

she chuckled

believe it or not, i used to be a sort of Midwife for the mothers of my old tribe, and we'd share the feelings amongst us. so yeah, i just did that with moe, and now she appears more comfortable with it Taylor said, waving a hand a little however, i want you to be vigilant around her. like, more so than you even thought, but without being oppressive. a first pregnancy is always a guessing game. i don't forsee trouble, but she may get stressed at things eventually. just so you know she explained, relaxing fully again

his previous expression had nearly made her run for the hills...it takes a few moments to relax from that
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:38 am

Zeke chuckled softly and shook his head.

"I didn't think we would be talking about having pups for years yet, seeing how upset it made her I had kind of banished the idea of it from my mind."

He laughed in relief and ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm just blown away by what you've managed to do in one afternoon.
I think my jaw fell to the floor when she told me, scared the shit out of her, she thought I didn't want kids."

He rose to his feet and paced slightly, he was too excited to stand still at the moment.

"I can't believe we are trying for pups."
Back to top Go down

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:52 am

Taylor laughed softly at his enthusiasm of having pups

any doubt she may have had was erradicated in that moment

well, i have a way with certain things. i used to have to explain pregnancy to worse cases than Moe. it was simple after i showed her what pregnancy really was. i didn't sugarcoat, but i didn't go into much detail about the more gory bits. we'll come to that when that hurdle gets here. she chuckled

she then picked up a random stick and smiled brightly

also she then threw the stick hard at zeke and frowned DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN ASS WIPE! I THOUGHT I WAS A GONNER!!! she shouted before crossing her arms

sighing, she smiled again and chuckled

the man was restless, infuriating, brutish, and a bit coarse

he'd be an amazing dad
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:57 am

Zeke laughed as he shielded himself with his forearms, the stick bouncing off of them as he shook his head.

"Sorry but I could not resist, I almost had a heart attack when I got home and she said we had to talk.

Naturally the first thing I did was blame you, but then she told me I wasn't in trouble and instead sprung all of this on me."

He ran his hand through his hair again and smiled.

"Gory bits or not Moe will be fine, she's a strong woman and she has more than enough people here to help her if she needs it."
Back to top Go down

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:10 am

aye. couldn't resist. well, my actions are justified, especially if you blamed any potential trouble on me instantly she said with an evil grin and pounced on the man tackling him to the ground and giving him a nasty noogie, her increased strength showing

she laughed properly. she enjoyed interacting with her family like this

but yeah, she's a strong woman. she'll pull through fine. but beware, when it comes to the birthing, she will curse your name in every language that she knows, and then some. know she won't mean a single word of it, aye? just nod, say you're sorry, and keep holding her hand is all the advice i can give *chuckle* she said

letting go, she stepped back and smiled, leaning against the tree

[colr=royalblue]well aren't you an old man now? settling down, having a family, got yourself a pretty wife. aren't you just homely[/color] she teased, some of her old mischife shining through her eyes as she smiled
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:18 am

Zeke grabbed her waist and pulled her off of himself, growling playfully.

"Don't make me bite you again Taylor."
He teased, pushing the woman off of him and sprawling out on the grass.

"Yeah yeah, I know, I wouldn't be giving me this talk just yet, lets just wait until she gets pregnant then see if she is having a elf or lycan birth first."

He chuckled and shook his head.
"Homely is what I have always wanted, slaves generally want to have the whole wife and kids life."
Back to top Go down

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:26 am

instnatly she pointed at Zeke right between the eyebrows

start speaking about slave life and being depressive and i'll give ya the shock of your life she threatened, still grinning, her finger sparking slightly now is a happy time, no? past life doesn't exist right now she chuckled and then pulled her hand back

she lightly punched his shoulder and gnashed her teeth

i'd like to see you try old dog she snickered i ain't the Taylor you first met

she then simply sat next to Zeke and leaned back against his shoulder and looked up at the sky as she rested her arms against her knees

but aye, we have to see what kind of birth she'll be having. i'm somewhat hopping it's an Elven birth so that nothing happens too quickly for her. a Lycan birth may be a bit too fast for a first timer that used to be terrified of the very idea of childbirth for a long time. she sighed, flicking her now too long fringe out of her face

she pulled a lock out in front of her eyes and scowled slightly

my hair doesn't grow for well over three centuries, and now it's growing out like wild fire
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:49 am

Zeke chuckled and shook his head.
"Fair point, just saying, this is what I have always wanted, mock me all you want about being domesticated or homely, I don't care.
Not when I'm going to be a father."

He smiled warmly and propped himself up on his arms as he leaned back.

"A lycan birth is faster, get it over and done with so she doesn't have time to worry."
Back to top Go down

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 3:27 am

Taylor shook her head

nah. i understand. i nearly had a domestic life. then life kicked me in the ass and gave me what i have now *chuckle* everything has good and bad points i guess she said

she then grinned brightly and nudged Zeke

speaking of which, Congrats and all that. i hope my stepping in and helping Moe get over her fears has helped a lot *snicker* she said and offered a cigarette

those pups. they will be so protected. nothing is ever going to hurt those pups without some sort of payback. she laughed, the image in her head of everyone surrounding whoever upset the pups and glaring with red eyes at the offender while having massive black auras around them as they bared their fangs or helkd out their weapons
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:05 am

"No need for congratulations yet, Moe might not be pregnant yet, only time will tell."

He took the offered cigarette and borrowed her lighter, lighting up and placing it between his lips with a sigh.

It was a rarity nowadays that Zeke actually smoked but he did like to indulge on occasion.

"You're tell me, anyone so much as looks at my pups funny is getting their throats ripped out, and that's me being merciful.
Saving the poor asshole from Moe's wrath."

He chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 am

Taylor snickered

now lets tick the protectors off. there's assassin mom...badass dad...Grandma Giacanto....Grandaddy Alek......the rest of the Pack....and a Bounty Hunter for an Aunty *chuckle* they couldn't be more protected if you tried. she laughed as she lit a new cigarette

also, think of it as a congratulations in advance. it'll be happening soon. Moe does genuinely want pups. you and her will be amazing parents she said warmly

it definitely was a good day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just chillin out Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin out   just chillin out Empty

Back to top Go down

just chillin out
Page 1 of 1