Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

just chillin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:02 pm

Kenny was bored

like, really bored

gia was a good fuck and all, but her life wasn't just a solid block of sex, as entertaining as that sounded, and she couldn't find the woman any ways

her mood quickly died out as well, and she was just wanting to meet others in the mansion, but they seemed to disappear really quickly

huffing, she threw herself back into the grass spread eagle as she watched the night sky

it was a warm night, so she was wearing baggy long shorts and just her bindings around her chest

anything else and she'd begin to overheat

being norweigan means you deal better with cold than anything

she idly toyed with her hair that was down that night and sighed heavily

i wonder where people could be? surly this place isn't that empty..... she mumbled, reaching into her pocket to get her lighter and cigarettes, and lit one.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Jason hummed to himself, a small tune he used to here his sister sing a lot.

He glanced around the garden, trying to find something or someone interesting.

He was think about trying to find Camille, see if he is okay. But he assumed his 'little brother' would like so space every now and then. He was then thinking about finding that new lycan; Damien, since Gabriel was now a taken man - much to his displeasure. But, he did not know where to start looking.

A scent caught his not-so-keen senses and he turned his head to the side, curled hair swinging a little at the momentum.

His glossed lips twitched into a grin.

He headed over to where the scent led him, eyes brightening when the woman (vampire? She smelled like one) came into hi vision. His skirt bounced as he made his way over to the other vampire, grinning.

"Hello~" He kept to his feminine voice, keeping up with appearances. "I'm Jason, or Jace. I am guessing you are new around here? Unless you have been locked up in the mansion the whole time."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:30 pm

kenny grinned as she heard someone approaching

opening an eye ad tilting her ehad back, she saw someone running towards her

inhaling, she could smell male

another androgyous one!

and she must admit, this one is gorgeous

darling, i wish i had your legs. she chuckled as a greeting, sitting up I'm Kenny by the way Gorgeous. and yeah, i'm new. just Turned a few days ago by Gia. a Fledgling Succubus and all that *snicker* she said with a grin and slight drama

well, this was a new person, and he seemed like a load of fun

she wanted to become friends with this one

she grinned at the possibilities
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:43 am

His face split into a grin, already deciding he liked this woman, or man (but she smelt female). He dropped down next to the woman, cross-legged. Not bothering with 'lady-like' sitting and stopping his boxers being on show.

"Thanks, handsome. Though, they need waxing again." He looked at his legs, running his hands over them, before turning his jade eyes back to Kenny.

"So, a little baby vampire, then? A sex loving one at that, I presume."

A flirty grin replaced his friendly one, and he lent forward, purring into the newly turned vampire's ear: "If you need a little help with anything, I will happily volunteer."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Kenny purred as the other vampire leaned closer

aye. most definately. it became kinda obvious when i convinced Gia to turn me after much playing with costumes and toys and fun incense. oh, and tonnes of sex. but yeah, sex loving vampire indeed *chuckle* and i'll come to you should i need anything that Gia can't supply. maybe a fun night out? i've got a few good haunts where the guys are pretty as fuck while being loaded, and the girls there are all different and awesome in their own ways. she snickered

she reached up and stroked the other's hair and placing a kiss on the corner of the other's mouth

and sex sorta comes with the territory of being a prostitute since thirteen she laughed, bumping her forehead against the other's
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:34 pm

"I haven't had sex with Gia yet. The Elder of the vampire's, right?"

He looked up in thought for only a second, tilting his head to peck Kenny's lips back.

"I went into prostitution when I was younger. Really, it was just so I can see the guys reaction when I revealed I was not a female. Plus, it was an easy way to get blood." He shrugged, grinning. Forehead to forehead with Kenny.

Pecking her lips again, he placed his hand on her knee, testing the waters.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:52 pm

Kenny snickered, sitting up and pulling the man into her lap so he straddled her

well, my dear, i'll tell you now she's hard work. it's a work out to just make her come once. seriosuly, i think my stamina has increased with just playing with her *snickers* she insists on being a badass uke who wants to be dominated, but makes you work for it.

she let her hand weave together behind his back as her arms rested around his waist easily

i've been in the business since i was thirteen. and now i'm one of the best out there *snickers* i ain't cutting it out of my life now that i've come to love it so much *chuckle* it's good fun, don't ya think? she grinned, nuzzling his neck and giving it an experimental lick

this one was out for a play, so she'd play along

after all, they both wanted the same thing
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:16 pm

Jason hummed in agreement, to interested in the body, rather then what she was saying right now. He lent his head to the side as she licked it, the hand on her knee sliding up to her inner thigh.

He placed his own lips on her neck, nipping and kissing at the paler skin.

He had a feeling she would be fun. She sounded like she knew what she was doing - with more then a few tricks up her sleeve. He grinned against the skin, then began to suck on it lightly, this will be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:28 pm

Kenny snickered, tilting her head to the side and letting the other do what he will while her hands then moved to the male's long legs, nails scraping against the skin and up to his hips

her eyes widened and so did her grin

this guy had a more femenine figure than she did

she snickered

well, love, you really are an amazing catch. this body is just amazing she purred, moving to kiss along the other's jaw, nipping at the skin and leaving small red marks
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:38 pm

His back arched as she scrapped her nails up his legs. He stopped sucking at the skin to bite it, only leaving faint red marks as he pulled away, grinning at the female.

"I could say the same."

He lent his head back as she nipped his tanned skin, purring a little, fluttering his eyes shut. The hand not placed on her thigh cupped the back of her neck as he tilted his head down to capture her bottom lip between his own.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Kenny snickered and kissed Jace hard, tilting her head slightly to get a better angle and pulled his hips closer

one hand trailed up his back while the other slid under the skirt, resting happily on his hip and digging her nails into the soft flesh

she pushed her tongue into his mouth and instantly began exploring while slowly lowering him onto his back with her hovering over him, one knee outside his hip while the other between his leg

she pulled away and grinned

wow, you're the third person in this place that i've found who likes it a bit rougher she chuckled and went back to kissing the man's neck
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:23 pm

He let out a small, almost audible, moaned into the kiss as she dug her nail into his hip, a shiver ran down his spine as the other hand moved up his back. He parted his lips eagerly, his own tongue brushing against hers as she explored his mouth. The hand on her neck lowered while the hand on her thigh interlocked with his other hand as she lowered him.

He nipped her bottom lip as she pulled away, grinning up at her as he laid his head on the grass.

"I think there are quiet a few here who like it a bit rough. There are a few that don't, and a couple that are still in there chastity belts." He wrinkled his nose a little. "Which I really don't understand."

He leaned his head back, letting out a soft purr as she kissed his neck, lifting the leg between her thighs as he moved his hands again to rack his nails down her back.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:32 pm

she wrinkled her nose and then chuckled

oh i don't know. i have a talent with getting off the chastity belts. hell, i've turned the straightes and most stead fast in faith of a nun into a right sex kitten. i still go and see her on occasion. she showed me a few tricks to do with rosaries she snickered

she moaned quietly at the touches and returned the favour, bringing her knee up between Jace's legs and moved it to get friction

her mouth trailed down his collarbones nipping at them and making them bleed while her hands went behind his knees, hooking his legs around her waist as she grinned while still leaving marks across his chest
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:43 pm

He jerked his hips to rub against the knee. And again, giving out a small gasp as she nipped his collar bone, letting her hook his leg over her. He pulled her closer, nails scrapping at the bottom of her back, along the seam of her shorts.

He dipped his fingertips into the shorts teasingly, before brining one hand up to tangle it into her hair, tugging at it, while the other worked at the button of the shorts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just chillin  Empty
PostSubject: Re: just chillin    just chillin  Empty

Back to top Go down

just chillin
Page 1 of 1