Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

ya miss me Darling?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

ya miss me Darling? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:18 am

Giacinto gave an amused hum as Kenny pulled the top of her dress down, eyes sliding shut with a purr.

Well, Kenny definitely wasn't shy, was she?

That was good. She didn't much like shy lovers. Shy lovers bored her. This would be anything but boring.

She purred again, louder this time, when her hair was tugged.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:23 am

Kenny chuckled softly, biting again, and raked her hand up Gia's thigh, nails leaving welts

Trailing her mouth back up, she sucked harshly on a spot behind Gia's ear, laving her tongue over it before moving her mouth to kiss down Gia's neck.

No one had noticed yet, and Kenny snickered.

However, Gia wasn't moaning loud enough for her tastes.

Kenny Bit down harshly, piercing the skin with sharp fangs as she tugged at Gia's hair.

Oh man! How could i have left this woman for the shit I've been laying!? Kenny thought quietly as the addicting taste of Gia's blood ran across her tongue.

Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:28 am

"Don't tear the stockings, they're not cheap," she growled softly as the woman's nails raked up her thighs.

She gave a shaky breath when the woman left a hickey behind her ear.

Giacinto hissed softly. "I'm not going to be able to hide that. I'll look like I've been in a horror movie."

Hickeys she could deal with. Hickeys she could explain away. Obvious fang marks were less easy to explain.

What a pain.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:50 am

Kenny chuckled

"I'll buy you a new set if these break. Also, you know you love it really Gia. just makes it more thrilling if you're trying to not show what's happening but leaving obvious marks of a deed." she purred, licking away the blood to make sure it didn't stain the dress.

It'd be such a shame to have it stained~

Her hand trailed up higher under the skirt of Gia's dress, her nails now teasing the other's hip bones, nails scraping across them.

Kenny was very pleased that Gia was Commando tonight.

Snickering quietly, she nuzzled Gia's wound before going back to kissing the woman passionately as her finders danced around the 'V' of the woman's hips.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:59 am

She gave an unamused growl as the woman blew off tearing her stockings.

Kenny'd know about it if she tore her stockings and she bloody well wouldn't like it.

The woman purred softly as fingers danced along her hipbones. Things were picking up and it looked like no one had noticed them quite yet.

Good.

She'd get pretty frustrated if someone noticed them and they had to stop now.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:08 am

Kenny felt the slight murderous aura at the mention of damaging the stockings and decided to be careful about it.

She liked her hands and head where they were...and being able to gain access to her things...and being able to have sex like this whenever.

However, she ignored those thoughts and concentrated on the present.

She moved her fingers lower so they were near, but not quite hear Gia's womanhood, fingers teasing her.

Her other hand had decided to trail down Gia's back and to her ass before snaking under the woman's thigh just as a finger entered her harshly.

They were still moving their hips and bodies together to look like their were dancing as Kenny continued to lead them both as she hooked Gia's leg around her waist.

It was a bold move...lets see if anyone noticed.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:15 am

Giacinto gave a soft whine when the fingers paused just above her.

Dammit all.

She gave a low groan, pressing down against the finger as her leg was hooked around Kenny's waist.

Her hips continued to move against Kenny's like she was dancing.

Hopefully nobody had noticed that.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:24 am

Kenny chuckled at the moan and began moving her finger harshly, but languidly.

She wanted to try and wrench every moan she could without anyone noticing.

So far, no one had even flickered a glance their way.

Gia still wasn't loud enough.

She quickly forced a second finger into the woman as she kissed down Gia's chest once more, giving the woman even more Hickies as she pumped her fingers in an out of the woman

Kenny then put her two remaining fingers in Gia's ass, hooking every finger so they scraped the inside walls and hit the right spots

this left her other hand free to massage circled into the backs of Gia's knee that was hooked around her waist
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:30 am

Giacinto gave a soft purr, hips thrusting against the finger as it moved inside of her.

She gave a soft moan as a second finger pushed into her.

Her mouth fell open and she gave a long gasp, pressing back against the fingers pushing into her.

She writhed against the fingers curling and thrusting into her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ya miss me Darling?   ya miss me Darling? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ya miss me Darling?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2