Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

a simple tune

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

a simple tune - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a simple tune   a simple tune - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:34 pm

The vampire gave Dick a bright grin, eyes closed and teeth bared in a a far-too-bright smile. "Thank you, Dick. I knew my words were believable."

"Ah, no nee to be polite to him, Val. He's the bratty princess of the mansion." She leaned forward and stage-whispered into the servants ear, eyes glued on Dick. "I try to piss him off at every turn."

She pulled away from the woman's ear and gasped in mock outrage. "Why would I even think of destroying such a beautiful Ballroom, Dick?" Why, indeed. But no matter how much she destroyed the Ballroom, she'd make sure the piano was immaculate. She loved the piano too much.

Her shoulders shook in a laugh as the Chosen Regents glare. "I assure you, I chose nothing but the best, dearest Dick-ory." She only used that nickname when she was trying to piss him off. Let's see how he'd deal with it now there were other people in the room.

Giacinto scooted a little closer to Val. Protection.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

a simple tune - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a simple tune   a simple tune - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:37 am

Valora chuckled quietly, and continued playing the piano, humming quietly along, letting the tune become slow and sweet, the kind you'd associate with fairy tales and dancing

i shall make sure that she doesn't do anything.....drastic, Master Richard. rest assured *chuckles*

her fingers danced across the keys as she played, letting her worries slip away
Back to top Go down

a simple tune
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2