Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Simple Vocalise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 pm

He remembered he could play. An instrument, but not a very common one. He remembered as soon as he touched the viola once more. It's a nostalgic feeling. A song, the song that he was always praised by those insolents when he was quite young. It's a month or two after his eye was replaced. He didn't remember why, but it was a start of his life as a heterochrome.

That day, a man with a beautiful blonde hair , very beautiful and long blonde hair came and sing while he is playing the viola. It moved those insolents to tears, but he didn't feel anything. The blonde man said it is okay not to feel anything. it was better that way.

Sooner than he thought. the man left and never came back. He took his rightful name as the heir of his family, and nothing else happens.

He put down his viola. Such a strange but calming memory indeed.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:30 am

Alexis wandered around the mansion without direction until she stumbled upon the ballroom, a familiar scent came from inside, Hellsing.

She grimaced slightly, the last time she had talked to the man they were planning on killing Taylor and now... and now she was no better than a slave to that woman.

She walked into the room, her bare feet padding softly against the floor, the metal collar which was her new binding clinked softly against her skin with each step.

She looked younger now, more timid, mentally she was exhausted from the shock of it all.

"Evening Hellsing."
She spoke in a quiet voice, her voice nor aura had the same blood thirsty power to it, instead she just seemed...numb.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 1:54 am

Hellsing didn't expect this scent to be coming from Alexis. The sense of a weakling, at least that what he sensed. Scent of defeat, very much pitied yet very much laughable as well. She looked younger. It doesn't need a second to look at the change on her. He looked quite satisfied. He always have an upper hand from his 'either-way' point of view.

Still, he needed to respect the vampire. She IS his comrade. "Good evening to you, dear Alexis. I will not ask what happened if you do not wish me to know..."he continued his viola. laying the viola clams him down to a new different level. Calm enough to ignore the world.

He sensed the vampire is getting weaker. He looked down at her, as he looked down at everybody else. Everyone is inferior to him. Especially when he's playing the viola.

Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:00 am

She sat on the floor a few feet away from him, she brought her knees to her chest and hugged them tightly as she rested her chin on her knees.

"I nearly killed Taylor, one more bite and she would of been dead, but some lycans turned up and ruined everything." She said in a soft voice.

Even the voices in her head had stopped talking as loud as they usually did, instead they had been dulled to petty whispers.

She looked down at the collar, she felt the urge to cry but refused to, instead glaring at it in despise.

"I've been bound, forever."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:00 pm

You look like a sap. No longer feel in power,huh ?Hellsing played the viola, amazingly, he was able to change the tune while moving towards his tovarish. he girl looked like a weakling now, no matter, her story gives a valuable information. He started listening to her, while listening to his viola.

"What kind of bound is this, Alexis ?"
Hellsing can't even sense her usual madness no more. Something has happened to her, something abnormal. Let out your tears is you wanted to, I will not stop and comfort you. will just play a melody to your tune.

"It it a bond like if I kill you, she would be killed too kind of bond ? "Asking out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:54 pm

She shook her head and sighed softly.

"It's not that kind of bond, hurting me will do nothing to Taylor, besides alerting her to the fact that I am injured."

She lay down on the floor, staring at the ceiling, she closed her eyes softly and listened to the music the man was playing.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 pm

"I see..." He continued playing. "I will find a way to set you free. " He added. "I do not assure you I will do it though. I will just try. As your tovarish ,that's all... "

He played a soft tune. The vocalise by Rachmaninoff he adored quite much. There's no Russian like him, very soft hearted yet strong at the same time. He always appreciates his piece. Delicate and warm but radiates strength of those who are weak in the first place. That's what he felt.

Strong... but weak and fragile.

Something that he wanted to test. He aimed at the vampire's ankle.Just a small glance to make sure it wasn't read.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:24 pm

She stroked the piece of metal that hung around her neck.

"There is no breaking this seal, it's a blood bond.
This metal is stronger than any other, unbreakable.
I am forced, against my will to serve the elf for eternity, I can not be freed,"

She replied, running her hand through her hair, closing her eyes once more, simply enjoying the music.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Helsing laughed. Out of pity ? No. It was very amusing to see others suffer. Very amusing!He can't anything to help,then. It was... a good thing. he dislikes helping others.It would ruin his hand and he will broke a sweat. Well, it seems like Taylor is grouping for a fight. It was smart, until the whole thing crumble to pieces.

"Genesis! "He suddenly summoned his rapier, throwing them into the vampire's ankle.First!He thought. it's not far from a slit second after his viola stopped playing.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:55 pm

Alexis caught the rapier by the handle, the tip of the blade only just stopping before it pierced her skin.
A growl rumbled in her throat and she rose to her feet, still wielding the weapon.

"What am I to make of this act Hellsing?"

She said, the tone of her voice abandoning all sadness, she was no longer distressed about her situation, she would make do with what fate had dealt her.

"Malicious? or perhaps you are testing me?"
She raised the weapon and pointed it at him, throwing the blade so it landed just in front of him, the blade digging deep into the hardwood floors.

"I believe this is yours, I would advise you not to point it my way again."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:07 pm

He smirked, maybe grinned a little.He's not telling or explaining in a single word.There's no need to. Charging with a fast 9but not his fastest) speed. Not even taking the rapier, he took out his Estoc from behind his suit. It was stronger, way stronger than his rapier. He threw it also like it was a throwing weapon. "Revelation!"

He didn't listen to what the vampire has to say. there's no need too. He is not a very good listener.

As the Estoc was thrown, he uses haste, his viola bow will be his main weapon. It was stronger than what it seems. Hellsing just glared at the vampire. He wasn't thinking anything at the moment. Just things to be done.

He wanted to try using his third and fourth weapon.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Alexis growled and summoned her scythe, the weapon was nearly twice her size.
Swinging it in front of her as a shield she knocked away the next thrown blade.
It would seem that Hellsing had decided to betray her at last, an event she had already imaging.

"You bastard."
She growled, swinging the blade of her weapon at him once he got close enough.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 am

Finally Hellsing and Alexis clashed. Pure heterochrome eyes met mad eyes of hers. He could sense that the vampire is still strong, which makes things interesting.He cast his two sword to hit them at the same time. A sychte clashing with a viola bow ? This is interesting,yes ?

"Exodus" he smiled. He pulled out a small weapon with his other hand. At a glance it looks like a dagger. He put it on Alexis' head.

It was a revolver. "Exodus Vocalise XV"He didn't shoot. just putting it on her head to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:08 am

"I don't know what you're playing at, Hellsing."
She said, casting a sideways glare that the revolver that had been placed at her head.
"But you will find, that I never play fight!"

She said with a growl as she swung her scythe, hitting the man in the middle of his torso, knocking him off his feet as she jumped back.

She disliked being so close to him, her weapon allowed her to fight at long range easily enough but his could be used in close combat, not something that she favored.

She glared at him, her red and black eyes locking onto his, a smirk creeping onto her lips.

"I was wondering how long it would take, for you to try and stab me in the back.
You do not disappoint Hellsing."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Another smirk in his lips.He got back into his feet as soon as he fell down.Close combat ? His favorite. Long ranged combat ? His specialty. Middle ranged combat ? Something that he took interest of.He wasn't playing any game , his face is too serious for a game. He didn't tell anything to the vampire whether he is actually on Taylor's side or hers.

"Ecclesiastes." A middle ranged weapon appears from behind his hair.He put his bow back to its original lace, the viola case. Now, he uses a revolver and that weapon.Its weird but that's a clue of how he named his weapon. It was all covered in dark magic, but the name of his belongings are all in a specific known book.

He still didn't say a word explaining things and kept on clashing with the vampire. he uses his revolver to clash, not the whip.

Tell me now, vampire. Can you still read the motives behind my alliance ?!

A smirk in his face. He twitched his hands to bring back his Genesis and Revelation. It was placed perfectly on his belt.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Alexis chuckled softly.
"No, I told you I can not read minds, not unless the thought is directed to me.
Nor do I care why you ally with certain people, or why you betray them.
You're just another vampire, looking out only for themselves.
That is our nature after all."

She smirked, she knew that better than anyone.

She swung her scythe swiftly at him, aiming straight for his neck, she was clearly trying to decapitate the vampire.

Maybe I will stick your head on a spike, it will make for a lovely decoration.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:57 am

"Good."He smiled. Instantly,he jumped towards the sychte.Making it as a landing for the future attacks. He is now getting further from the vampire. It makes an easy target for his Exodus and an even attack with his Ecclesiastes.

For some reason the vampire targets his neck, a little wound was formed in the battle.Not much, but why most people he fought wounded him in the neck ?! Very odd, and an interesting fact for him.

"You... seems to turned to Taylor for some reason..." He slightly commented. Making a mockery of the elf. but he does made some points. He saw those too , slightly differ but similar. That's what he wanted to test. at least one of them.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:10 am

Alexis sighed softly, she was quickly getting bored of dealing with the vampire.

She lowered her scythe and yawned softly, stretching her arms above her head.

"You bore me, Hellsing.
You're exactly what I though, pretty to look at but not much of a threat."

She shook her head and leaned her scythe against her shoulder, looking at the man, she was disappointed that he was not much of a challenge, he hadn't even drawn blood yet.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:29 am

"You're right... I'm bored as well.. " He threw away his revolver. Tch. it wasn't even a real revolver. What do you think he is ? a magician who have lots of weapons of his sleeve ? No!It was just a game. He didn't even uses his real rapier.

He took his viola once more from the case. At least that what he does for relieving boredom. He took the bow, which somehow looked different now. It turned into a pale moonlight color. He didn't even look at Alexis anymore and started playing. Ignoring her.

It wasn't even worth his time to fight the vampire. Now he's the one to get annoyed. It was a simple clash. A simulation which started at level one in his idea.

"I am not a threat. If I say that, you will thought of me as one. " Hellsing made an argument. A light one. "I'm only showing you that to compare our ability. You have seen,yes ? I am a weak person. " He smirked.

"Weak, worthless, and undependable..."He played the viola.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:39 am

"I agree with you Hellsing, you are weak, worthless and undependable.
A waste of immortality in my opinion and I have no time for your childish nonsense.
Fare well."

Alexis was annoyed now, disappointed more so, she thought this vampire my have been a rival to her power but he had truly fallen short.

With that she grabbed her scythe and made it vanish into thin air as she turned her back on him and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:55 am

There that act supposed to be satisfying... He commented.he wanted to crush the girl so very much. He was burned in anger when the woman just replied his word. He disliked it. He disliked being part of Raoul's plan. Okay! Okay! I know I was a good trick. He hated his pride to be trampled.

He was doing nice things just to follow Raoul's "happy plan".

It's better to be nice to others~He said. Tch. Will never work on me.

He hated Raoul even more. Making him some sort of child's play.That's it. When this is done, the first thing he will do is to give lots of complaints to Raoul.

He tried to stop the urge, but he can't.

I will keep on being a child.

BANG!

the first official bullet of his revolver just landed straight of a wall near Alexis' neck.

"Come again,weed! "
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:05 am

Alexis turned around in a slip second, a grin on her face, a glimpse of her fangs showing between her parted lips.

"Your aim is off Hellsing."
She out stretched her hand, a new weapon appearing in her palm a Zweihander, a blade that was over six feet long.

She chuckled softly.
"Do you wish to continue our little dance, Hellsing?"
She cooed mockingly as she picked up the blade and rested it on her shoulder, the weapon must of weighed more than her but she lifted it with such easy that it might as well weighed as much as a feather.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:17 am

Hellsing tilted his head. He was laughing, a little mad grin perhaps. " I have no need for a weed like you.You even brought me a little pest as well... "He pointed at the blade. Such an eyesore. this is the first time he didn't evade a fight.

There was no reason to fight. Just a little punishment for making him pissed. He filed his revolver, the toy one he used last time to clash with the sychte. Blood, it was filled with blood. Blood from his wrist.

"Danse Macabre ? Maybe? " he smiled. He's aiming for the leg. Why ?

She was still a tovarish.

Even if he will be torn to pieces, he will not betray a tovarish. That's what he did. Not loyalty, but morals of his own.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:25 am

Before he had the chance to fire a round at her she appeared behind him, she was older than him, faster, due to her small size, despite carrying such a large weapon.

She giggled and pinned him against her chest, holding the blade against his torso and squeezing, he was stuck between her body and her blade.

"Parasite, weed, monster.
People have been coming up with such amusing names for me lately."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:48 pm

"Maybe because you're amusing, tovarish.Now hat ? You wanted to kill me ? Go ahead... "Hellsing laughed. He wasn't even trying to aim the girl anymore.

The punishment is served. By keeping a close distance between him and Alexis, he could easily give a quick blood attack.

He didn't for a cause.

He wanted the woman to realized that first before a thousand blood spears spread into her chest from his.

'Tell me tovarish. Did you keep me here near you for a cause "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simple Vocalise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Vocalise
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next