Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 9:20 pm

She shifted slightly when she was unbound.

Giacinto lay in the woman's arms silently as she was carried through the mansion. She didn't care about the cosplay she was still wearing or the nakedness of her person.

When she heard the large wooden doors creak her lips curled into a soft smile and her eyes slid half way open. "I haven't ever let anyone but my ex-husband come in here before."

Her room was her private place. The one place she could be herself and not give a fuck about what anyone else thought.

Some places in it looked bare - places were Nicio had his stuff.

She hadn't changed anything since he had left. There were still cluttered bookshelves and desks and wardrobes around the large room. A large painting of Giacinto and Ignicio at their first wedding hung above her large bed.

Giacinto curled into the warm covers as she was set down, the ears still on her head shifting out of place a little.

"You were trying to seduce me away from work," she murmured, cloudy haze lifting. "It worked." She yawned softly. "Oh well, Nicio'll find it and finish it for me. He better remember that I like French brandy."

Her lips crooked into a smirk. "From what we were murmuring, I'm Temptress and you're Fuck. I remember our names, Hedvig." She was almost asleep now, barely hanging onto consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Kenny chuckled, shaking her head and simply flopped down onto the bed, laying next to Gia on top of the covers after removing her choker

"either way, that was awesome. never pegged you to be an exhibitionilist" she murmured, idly toying with Gia's hair while pulling her closer into her side.

she was feeling satisfied now, her need for sex sated for a while any ways, and allowed a small yawn as she felt sleep tug at her eyes

next time we have to do it in town or something. i'll bring the toys she chuckled, lazily looking down at Gia with now liquid silver eyes, the red having faded away

she was happy where she was and slowly drifted to sleep

yeah, she loved this new life of hers
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:57 pm

She purred softly at both the suggestion and the fingers threading through her hair. She liked the idea of that.

"I'd like that." They'd have to make a night out of it.

It'd be interesting as far as dates would go.

"Your eyes change. Its a pretty rare trait." Her fingers brushed over the woman's cheek. "Mine glow occasionally. They're pretty."
Back to top Go down
Kenny Swenhaugen

Kenny Swenhaugen

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:00 pm

just about awake, she smiled sleepily

mmmm......mom always used to say that my eyes would shift with my mood....probably made more drastic with change...for exmaple...when i was angry, my eyes would go a dark grey...when happy, a pale silver, when content, mom said they'd go liquid....and if i was up to trouble, they seemed brighter she yawned, shrugging lightly and leaned into Gia's touch it was just normal for me she murmured, leaning against Gia's hand

she curled up a little and sighed happily, opening a silver eye to watch gia

it was easy to see she was content and happy as they were a pale liquid silver now as she watched the woman
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:09 pm

"Mine get darker and lighter with my mood changes. It's nice. Makes us different."

She yawned softly and nuzzled into the blankets, pulling them over her to cover half of her face.

"Lets get some rest, aye?" she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)   All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

All Work and No Play (Giacinto and Kenny)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3