Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Boy-Talk

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Camille leBlanc

Boy-Talk        - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:14 pm

Camille gulped, gritting his teeth. Now he had done it. He had opened up to Jace, he didn't want to think about this any longer. Inhaling slowly, he let out a long, shaky sigh, pulling himself together again as he quickly moved the conversation onwards.

"But yes, anyway. If I was going to have another relationship, sex might..." he paused. "It might take a while for me to think about."

He might be able to do it again eventually. But he would need someone who was patient with him. If anyone. He didn't know how easy it would be to trust someone in that way again.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:43 pm

"Don't force yourself into anything." He was then going to say "or let anyone force themselves onto you", but he quickly figured that would not be too tactful.

"And if anything happens, just tell me."

He finally smiled warmly down at the smaller male in comfort. Slowly, he started regretting teasing Camille about putting him in a relationship.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:35 am

"I will do." Camille smiled back, still a little shaky. "I'm probably just being paranoid, anyway."

He trusted Jace not to set him up with anyone dangerous. It was just that he knew most of Jace's relationships...friendships... fuckbuddyships... whatever they were...revolved around sex. He wasn't sure how well he would deal with someone looking for sex from him.

The boy snuggled into the man's side, enjoying the warmth of the man's body. It was strange how much better he had got recently. A while ago, he wouldn't even dare to be this close to anyone. It made him think that maybe... in a lot of time... he might just be able to get close to someone again.

Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:48 am

"It's fine to be paranoid. I understand." Sort of.

Really, he did not know what it was like . He had never been paranoid about other people and sex. Though, he would admit he was a little paranoid about relationships. But more about then loosing that person then rather then the person themselves or getting into the relationship.

He toyed with the ginger hair, before sitting up, pushing Camille up with him.

"Hey, can I do your nails again?" He asked, finally coming to the decision to divert the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:13 am

He let Jace push him up, sitting up on the sofa, cross-legged.

"Sure."

Normally he wouldn't, but he was relieved of the diversion. Plus he was slowly starting to get used to the whole cross-dressing idea. And nail varnish didn't make him feel too girly. It wasn't quite as bad as eye-shadow or lip gloss.

He held out his hands for Jace to paint them.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:07 am

Jason turned to the table, picking up the nail polish he was using earlier. A deep cherry red. He did not think it would suit Camille too well. But, still.

"Sorry about the colour. I think a pink would be more pretty on you."

He began to coat Camille nails, taking his time. He always found this sort of thing relaxing.

Staying silent as he worked for once, only a hint of a smile on his face as he concentrated, he tried to divert his mind from the conversation he just had. While the reality had already hit him, it was still sickening.

Letting out a sigh, he finished off the first coat on both fingers. Screwing the lid closed, he placed it back down on the table and smiled at Camille.

"Now we just have to wait. This takes a little while to dry. So just keep you hands still and don't touch anything. Otherwise you will mess it up."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:36 am

"It's fine."

He really didn't care what the colour was, he just wanted to distract himself from his memories. Green eyes followed the strokes of the brush carefully, admiring the neatness of the strokes, and taking in the barely visible lines from the brush bristles.

"Ok."

Camille pulled his hands away as Jace finished, blowing on them gently.

He hoped that he hadn't made it awkward between them. He knew that Jace really cared about him, but it was a difficult thing to talk to someone after they had come out with something like that. Making Jace uncomfortable was the last thing he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:03 am

Jason grinned a little wider as Camille blew on the nails to make them dry faster.

"Soon, you will be just like me." He teased, gently pulling a nail closer to see how long left it will take to dry.

"Seem's I made the coat a little too heavy on the first few fingers, so it will take a couple more minutes more to dry."

he let go of the hand again, then wrapped his arms around Camille's waist to pull his closer and into his lap.

"Hey, maybe we should go shopping soon?" He paused for a secound, realising that shopping may not be Camille's cup of tea. "Or something else?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:58 am

He laughed, shifting as Jace pulled him into his lap.

"What were you thinking?"

To be honest, the idea made him feel a little nervous. Ever since he came here, he hadn't been out of the mansion and - perhaps it was because he had never really been in the outside world much before - but the idea of being outside scared him.

But if Jace was with him, then he supposed no harm could come to him.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:08 am

"Maybe the beach, or go for a walk somewhere?" He began to toy with Camille's hair again, looking up at the ceiling in thought.

"Maybe we can take some dark chocolate and wine?" He grinned a little more at that thought, nodding to himself to confirm that ides. "Unless you want something. But for me, dark chocolate is the only human food I like. Well, with the exception of anything alcoholic."

He laughed a little, squeezing Camille's waist slightly.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:28 am

Camille chuckled, rolling his eyes. "You would, wouldn't you?"

Personally, he liked a lot of human food. Mainly because, all in all, he wasn't very old and he had grown up with human food. And because when he had become a vampire, he had never really been in the outside world much anyway. So it didn't feel like anything had really changed.

"But yes, that sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:51 am

Jason beamed and squeezed Camille again.

"Great~!" He jumped a little in the seat. "We can go out tomorrow, or next week? We could even bring my brother along~ He sent me a letter that he will be coming here soon."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:06 am

"Your brother?"

Camille idly wondered if Jace's brother was anything like him. Though Jace was incredibly close to him, he thought that if he had met anyone like him in any other circumstance, he would probably be quite scared of them. Flirtatious and sexual people tended to scare him. Probably because of his past.

But Jace was different somehow. Most likely because of how he had comforted Camille when they had first met.

He was worried he would mess up when meeting Jace's family.

"What's he like?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:17 am

Jason hummed, looking up at the ceiling for a few moments.

"Well, I am not terribly close to him, Aloysha. Not that I hate him, I just don't know him. I have only seen him for a a couple of times in my life - both of them being when I was young."

It was curios as to why he was coming down. Though, he had his suspicions that his sister asked him too. She was always the worrier of the family.

Drumming his fingers on Camille's thigh, he went back in thought again, trying to remember those few weeks in Russia.

"Well, physically, he is tall and broad. I guess he was fairly quiet... I did not spend much time with him, so I can't really say."
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:38 am

Quiet? Well, there was something that he hadn't expected from a member of Jace's family.

It was a little disconcerting, the idea of spending time with a man that really neither he nor even Jace knew much about. He had never been very good with strangers, and he had been hopeful that knowing that Jace was close to this man would make it a bit easier.

Plus the idea of the man being quite big was a bit... daunting.

"He's nice, though... right?" he asked, cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 10:11 am

Jason shrugged, a little unsure.

"In all truth, I don't really remember him that well. He defiantly came across as frighting at time - that definitely left an impression on me, if nothing else."

He stopped drumming Camille's leg and shifted his 'little brother' so that he would be more comfortable.

"I guess we can find out what he is like together~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy-Talk    Boy-Talk        - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boy-Talk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2