Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

[C] Exploration and Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

[C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 3:08 am

her bloodlust wasn't the usual kind, of needing to feed...but more to fight seriously, to hunt and to kill, to hear hearts stop, the screams of prey being taken down, the scent of blood being spilt.

she knew that Vashka had done that on purpose, but the scent of the blood made her pupils go to pinpoints and her grin spread maddeningly, and the intensity of her attacks increase
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:53 am

Scary... Both Noir and Vashka thought of that. If she realizes sooner she was a hunter then it would be better but now...

Vashka just closes her eyes again. trying to reach into her deepest parts, the parts where Noirael roams in control. She didn't need help from him, just a place to stay hidden in spirit, and let her body follows her own instincts. If this works, then her body will not get any more of physical attacks , nor it would bleed or hurt at all. This method was similar to that of a sage, who concentrates to their soul and left the body behind unharmed.

Yet, Vashka's eyes are still opened large, dodging every attacks as possible.While inside, she and Noir put up a spell on herself. A light spell...
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:02 am

she was aware that she was being burnt by the light and that it was stinging her eyes, but she was too far gone to notice patches of her exposed skin beginning to burn ad blacken. they hyper sensitivity meaning it affected her more.

her eyes were a deep crimson that shone brightly, her fangs fully exposed now as she grinned madly and lunged, creating a deep gash on Vashka's arm, letting out a slightly hysterical and low laugh
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm

Walking swiftly over the other side of the room Lyssum pushed past a large metal suit of armour which 'accidently' tumbled down do the ground between the two fighting girls. It was Giacinto's wish for coven members not to harm each other. Sure there may be sparing matches and small squabbles, but giving in to the bloodlust for battle and causing much damage on your fellow coven member is a big 'nono'.

Lyssum was not one to rush into a fight and make risks, not any more anyways; instead she liked to distract the opponent from fighting as she was not a big talker either. But if push came to shove, she would intervene. But as she watched Valora walk into the sunlight and start to get burnt, she doubted that the giant suit of armour that was falling in front of her would make any difference.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:27 am

the sudden clatter of the armor made Valora spin around and hiss violently, rapier raised and ready to attack

however, when she saw what it was, the haze cleared from her mind, the slightly distraction enough to break her from the haze enough for her to think.

she was then hyper aware of the sun burning into her skin, and leaving harsh black burn marks and she quickly back peddled back into the shade, hissing again and shading her eyes, and nearly tripping over the armor as she moved and dropped her weapon, the wounds and burns smoking and steaming and she moved to the corner of the room, and slid down the wall, shaking violently and making a face of sheer agony with her eyes scrunched shut.

shit shit shit shit!!!

she daren't open her eyes right then, and just hoped that Vashka would deactivate the light spell as she hid in the corner bleeding and terrified.
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:04 am

Vashka realized she's going to far of burning the other member. As soon as Lyssum showed up to cover their fights. She deactivates the light spell. Well, it isn't even on yet but the effects should be a bit more like that...

Vashka trembled and curled like a ball or turtle as Valora started hissing and shouting. Scary Scary Scary...

She hid in the other corner as well. Trying to send Valora a letter of forgiveness by bird-mail ( Coo mail ).

" sorrysorrysorry..." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 9:31 am

slowly, she got up, hearing the girl repetedly saying sorry, and winced as her burnt skin cracked and was audiably crunching as she went over to the girl and knelt in front of her, slightly hunched forwards and forcing on a painful smile

i-it's okay...little miss....g-got carried away........h-haven't *swallowed* sp-sparred in a while....w-with another. f-forgot it wasn't......true hunt.

she hated that she had scared the girl
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:40 am

Vashka was still curling in the corner when Valora kneel before her. She could felt her painful smile, yes, she was very scared of her both pretend to be and on conscious.

" I'm sorry too, Valora. I'm... not good at fighting. I guess... I was... cheating , no ? Using spells and everything. I forget that... we are vampires. My family sunbathed a lot that... sometimes... I forgot I was a vampire.... I thought I am... human... " She smiled , trying to fix the burnt wound.

I can lessen the pain she thought. Vashka smiled as she pour out blood from her mouth. Slowly but steadily she rubbed the " ointment" into Valora's burn wounds. Her blood wasn't red. The blood pouring was a mixture of a dull green and black. Her family used that as a last medicine in war, now, it was used as an emergency healing.
Back to top Go down
Valora Morgenstern

Valora Morgenstern

PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:45 am

she winced slightly as the healing fluids touched the burns, the burns sensitive, but maintained her smile somehow

n-no...you weren't....ch-cheating *swallows* fighting p-properly...i-is all....shoul-d 've used Shad-ows when.....had chance....*coughs*

se realxed slightly as the pain began to ease up a little
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 2:44 am

((Heya, me gonna leave thead <3 Hope you don't mind! I'm just going to leave some threads so when I am on fully i dont have so many to reply to. I don't think oreo has many to reply to, but lyssum has some hehe.))
Back to top Go down
Vashka Facade

Vashka Facade

PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Vashka let out a dissapointed smile. " I never... never ever hurt my own kind. I'm sorry. They don't let me fight. The protect me from fights. I'm the weakest but also the most protected. I'm very sorry. I don't like hurting poeple. I'm sorry. If I be a bother to you, I could.. maybe... dissapear from your sight,Miss Valora...." She continued her healing.

Both Noirael and Vashka was sorry. It was a good fight until someone gets hurt, she should have known. She turned to Valora while smiling a bit cheerfully now.

"That was a good fight,no ? We should fight again sometimes~ But not me! You should fight Noir! "
She laughed. Noir knows better at defense and attacks with calculations. Maybe he's the better choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [C] Exploration and Training   [C] Exploration and Training - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[C] Exploration and Training
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2