Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

New Cottage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:20 am

Zeke let out a soft growl, it pacified him knowing that she was all his.

He licked her neck softly, savoring the sweet taste of her skin before kissing her jawline, then her lips.

"I love you."
He whispered against her lips.
"And I do believe that I promised not to put my life in danger anymore, killing a pup and dealing with Alek's wrath would be life threatening."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:30 am

Moe shivered softly. She loved that growl.

She kissed him back softly, fingers threading through his dark hair.

"I love you, too," she purred, turning her lips to his neck. She kissed along his neck, tongue darting out to taste his skin occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:35 am

"Mină..."
He muttered, his Romanian accent thickening as she kissed his neck, tilting his head back and allowing her access as she hands gripped her hips, his thumb stroking her sides softly.

He looked down at her, his eyes shining like liquid silver.

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:48 am

The woman purred as he offered more of his neck to her.

She tugged his hair when he muttered in another language. She'd have to ask about that later. She was curious about what language it was.

The hybrid sucked a patch of his skin into her mouth, nipping it. She released it only when she knew there'd be a dark bruise for everyone to see.

Her green eyes flickered up to meet his and she gave a little smile as she leaned up to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:53 am

Zeke could not help but purr contentedly as she sucked on his neck, leaning down to kiss her back.

He caught her bottom lip between his teeth and gave it a soft bite.

"Lumea mea este mai luminos cu tine în ea mea, Luna."
He growled his words softly, the fullness of his long since dormant accent rising to the surface as he kissed her again.
He ran his hand through her hair slowly.

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:17 am

She shivered again, legs tightening around the man's hips.

The woman purred, returning the man's kiss with equal vigour.

"There has to be better places to do this than the kitchen wall," she murmured breathlessly, fingers weaving through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:27 am

"You're so beautiful when you are flustered."
He replied, stroking her cheek softly and leaning down to place a peck on her nose.

He chuckled and stroked her hair softly letting her to her feet as his stomach let out a loud groan.
He clutched his stomach and shook his head softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:30 am

She blushed a little.

Urgh, compliments. She was never very good with compliments.

The woman looked up at him worriedly when his stomach groaned. That wasn't a good noise. "Are you okay?" she asked immediately, standing on her tip toes to press a hand to his forehead to check his temperature.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:33 am

He smiled softly and nodded.
"I'm fine love, probably just ate something earlier that I shouldn't of."

On reflex he leaned into her touch, leaning down so it was easier for her to touch his forehead, though he doubted that he had a temperature.
At worst he probably ate a rabbit that had been baited, a little stomach ache but nothing to fuss over.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:40 am

She pursed her lips then sighed.

"And this is why I wonder how you lived before I came along to cook for you. How did you not poison yourself on bad meat?" She stroked his cheek gently.

No temperature. That was good.

Her hand curled around his and she tugged it gently, guiding him to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:48 am

He smiled.
"I think I managed alright."
He leaned into her touch on his cheek, kissing her palm softly.

He took her hand and followed her obediently.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:03 am

"At least you didn't die." She could almost picture him getting himself poisoned. Not a pleasant thought.

The woman sat on the couch, curling her legs underneath herself and tugging Zeke's hand to pull him down besides her.

She smiled up at him softly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:06 am

"Romania builds 'em tough."
He said with a chuckle, no way a little bit of food poisoning would take him out, not with everything he had been through back in him mother land.

He smiled down at her and sat beside her, resting his head on her shoulder with a soft purr.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:16 am

"Good. I don't think I'd be happy with a wimpy husband."

Her arms wrapped around him and she bowed her head to press a kiss to his forehead.

She giggled softly at his purr. "You purr nearly as much as Daibheid." The kitten raised its head and looked up sleepily at the mention of his before curling into a small ball again on the armchair.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:20 am

"Lies."
He grumbled, nestling his face in her neck.

"I don't purr, cats purr. I rumble, there is a difference.
Besides it's only you that can make me like that."

He sighed softly and draped his arm over her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:26 am

She shook her head with a little giggle. "No, you definitely purr. Like a little kitten."

Moe stuck her tongue out childishly.

Her fingers ran through his hair idly as she leaned back into the couch, making herself more comfortable. "I like that I can make you like this." Her nails scraped the back of his neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:29 am

He chose to dismiss that first comment, there was no way to defend himself without sounding childish, so he simply accepted the fact that she could make him purr like a cat instead of the wolf he was meant to be.

Zeke's eyes slid shut and he curled up around her, wrapping his arms around her waist, he couldn't help but crave being close to her.

"Me too."
He admitted, leaning into her touch, he adored the feeling of her nails against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:33 am

She smiled softly as his large body curled around her smaller one.

Even when she was worried over him being ill, he could make her feel safe and loved. It was a good feeling.

Her eyes slid shut and she nuzzled closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:36 am

Zeke smiled and lay on his back, sprawled out on the length of the cough, pulling her on top of him as his arms wrapped around her in a warm embrace.

His eyes slid closed, at the moment he just wanted to lay with her near, being close to her always made his sleep so much calmer.

Just her presence quelled him to the point where he could be in a completely relaxed state.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:57 am

Her arms slid around his neck and she nuzzled against him.

This was nice. Peaceful.

They wouldn't have been able to have this in the mansion. For the millionth time since they had settled in the room, she thanked Giacinto silently for giving them this beautiful little cottage.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:09 am

"I'm still shocked that we have our own place, it's awesome."

He said softly, his eyes still closed but a smile spreading across his lips and he leaned his face down to her, nestling into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:34 am

"Grandma is definitely great at giving wedding gifts."

She smiled softly then frowned. "But I think she's conspiring with Uncle Aodh." What other reason would she have for giving the couple a four bedroom cottage?

Moe didn't want pups yet. But everyone seemed to be trying to get the couple to have them.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:38 am

Zeke chuckle softly and placed his hand under his wife's chin, tilting it up so she was looking at him.

"Listen to me, no matter what anyone says or how much they conspire, we are not having kids until we are both good and ready.
If Aodh wants pups he can go and get some random chick knocked up, he doesn't get to live his life through us, neither does Gia."

He replied, kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:44 am

She smiled softly as he spoke.

At least there was one person that didn't mind if she wanted kids or not. She knew Zeke would support her on either decision; if she chose to have pups or not.

She returned the soft kiss, eyes sliding shut. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:46 am

"I love you too, and it hurts me to see you fretting about something we should not even be worrying about yet."

He cradled her in his arms, stroking her hair as her head rested against his chest.

"I only want what is best for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Cottage
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Cottage-
Jump to: