Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

New Cottage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Moe hummed happily to herself as she began moulding a handful of rice into an onigiri.

Her bright hair was up in a high ponytail and her small form was adorned with a light green yukata.

The Hybrid smiled softly, gazing out the kitchen window at the mansion's large back garden. She still had trouble believing Giacinto had given them such a beautiful cottage as a wedding gift.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Zeke had been out for a run, it felt a little odd not returning to his shared room in the mansion, instead heading back to the cottage.

He could not have been happier, they had a place all to themselves, though he knew they would have constant visitors, it was nice to have somewhere that was yours, and it was made sweeter by the fact that he never had to spend another night alone.

He walked in quietly while Moe was busy in the kitchen, coming up behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist, leaning down to lay a kiss on her shoulder.

He looked down at her, his silver eyes bright with admiration for the woman.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:50 pm

The woman smiled when she heard the door close behind her husband.

She set down the onigiri she had just finished and picked up a towel, wiping the salt water on her hands off onto it.

Moe turned in Zeke's grip, leaning up to press a kiss to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:53 pm

"Evening."
He cooed softly, leaning down to meet her lips.
A soft smile spread across his lips and he pulled away slowly, sweeping loose strands of hair from her face.

"You've been busy."
He remarked, looking down at her cooking for a moment before returning his gaze to her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:58 pm

"How was your run?"

She leaned into the hand brushing hair away from her face, a soft smile playing on her lips.

"Yes. Someone has to stop us from starving. And I'm not sure if I can trust you in a kitchen." She arched a bow at him. Could Zeke cook?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:04 pm

"It was good, we have a new wolf in the coven, little pup not even a century old yet, should make for a fun new target."

He chuckled softly, hugging the woman to his chest, resting his cheek on her head as he breathed in the scent of her hair, she always smelt so sweet.

"Like most men I can cook meat, that's about it, if you want a nice bloody steak I am your man."
He grinned wolfishly down at her.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:07 pm

She giggled softly. "Newbies never have a pleasant time in this pack." New wolf meant new meat. And with Aodh around, the new meat never had a good time.

Her arms slid around his waist and she nuzzled her face into his chest,

"How did you survive before I came along to make sure you were eating right?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:11 pm

"I'm counting on Aodh giving him a hard time, I'm sure as hell not going to miss their first meeting, bound to be fun."

His smirk pulled a little wider, oh they were cruel to newbies but that's how they found their place in the pack, plus it was just too much fun not being at the bottom of the food chain.

"Take-away food and fresh kills."
He replied, patting his muscular stomach, if he weren't a lycan and as active as he was with his diet chances were that he would have been quite over weight.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:18 pm

She shook her head. "Poor pup."

But she knew immediately that she wouldn't miss it either. Picking on the younger members of the pack was amusing. She and Aodh had that in common.

Her green eyes rolled skywards. "Take out food? Seriously?" She didn't have much of a taste of take out foods. She liked a good home cooked meal.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Zeke shrugged softly and chuckled.
"I'm lazy and not overly fussy about what I eat, when you've known true hunger you'll eat just about anything."
He replied, his tongue darting across his bottom lip.

"Though I suspect living off of your cooking is going to change that and I will end up with high expectations."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:35 pm

She gave a soft sigh, smile playing along her lips. "I know far too well that you're lazy. I'll beat that out of you eventually."

The woman arched a brow, lifting a hand to press the tips of her fingers against his lower lip. "You've spent far too much time around me and Uncle Aodh. You're picking up some of out habits." Running their tongue over their lower lips was something that their family had always done.

"Well, you won't be getting any take out food with me around to cook for you. Speaking of, have at the onigiri. I didn't fancy much for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:40 pm

His hand reached up to grasp hers softly, kissing the tips of her fingers.
"I didn't realize that I did it, perhaps I need to find more people to hang out with before I turn into Aodh, shudder at the thought."

He mocked, a soft chuckle escaping his lips as he kissed his wife's knuckles.

"I much prefer your cooking anyway, tastes better."
He smiled and leaned over, taking one of the rice balls and disposing of it in two large bites.
He smiled down at her, chewing happily as he tried not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:56 pm

"Please don't turn into my uncle. He may be okay with incest, but I'm a little iffy about it."

Her lip twitched. "You could always make friends with the newbie instead of picking on him." Fat chance of that happening.

She rolled her eyes as he devoured an onigiri. "You look like an animal eating like that." She picked up her own onigiri and took a small bite.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:02 am

Zeke chuckled and swallowed the rice ball.
"I am an animal."
He replied with a smart-ass grin.

"We will see how the newbie holds up after we run him into the ground, I didn't hate him when I met him so that's a start."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:06 am

She gave him a flat look.

"Well, if you're an animal, you don't get any of my cooking. Animals aren't supposed to get tidbits."

She could play this game.

The woman smiled softly and shook her head. "Poor pup is going to be run ragged between you and Aodh."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:14 am

Zeke frowned softly.
"Such a cold woman you are, I guess it's back to take-away for me."

He replied, slumping down in a nearby chair looking up at her.

"Oh well, a bit of ruffing up is good character building."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:24 am

"Mhmm, I'm a cold woman." She leaned down to kiss him when he sat down then pulled away to take another bite of her onigiri and hoist herself up onto the counter.

The woman watched him silently as she finished off her first riceball then picked up the second.

"Poor boy isn't going to last very long if both you and Aodh want to rough him up."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:35 am

A grin spread across Zeke's face again.

"Probably not but at least Aodh and I get to have a little fun for a short while."

He shook his head and got to his feet again, making his way to the counter to take another riceball, taking smaller bites this time.
"Better?"
He asked as he took another, civilized bite.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:40 am

"Try not to kill him."

She knew trying to dissuade him from toying with the newbie was going to be next to impossible, so she'd try and compromise and get him to try not to kill the poor pup.

The woman nodded with a bright smile. "Much."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:43 am

"hmmm..."
Zeke pondered that thought for a moment,

"Nope, can't promise that."
A devious little grin graced his lips, the one that indicated that he would soon be up to no good.

He hoped that the pup would at least prove amusing for a little while, he looked like the type of guy that could take a hit.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:48 am

She sighed and gave the man a fond smile. "At least give it a fleeting thought when you're beating him half to death."

She held out her arms, silently asking for a hug.

"Because it'll be you and Uncle Aodh explaining to Grandaddy why his newbie isn't around any more."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:52 am

He moved over to her, wrapping his arms around her torso and pulling her off of the counter and against his chest, holding her close.

"If he's lucky we'll go easy on him, just to keep Alek off our back."
He replied with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:56 am

Moe squeaked when he pulled her off the counter, legs locking around his hips and arms banding around his neck.

Her cheeks coloured and she bit her lip, embarrassed about the noise that had just slipped from her lips.

"That's the closest to you promising not to kill the poor pup I'm going to get from you, isn't it?" she asked quietly, burying her face in his neck, pressing her lips against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:00 am

He grinned softly as she squeaked, she did make some adorable noises at the best of times.

"Mmhmm."
He grumbled as he leaned his head down to kiss and nuzzle at her neck, nipping at the soft skin.

He smiled and pressed her back up against the wall as he trailed kisses down her neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:12 am

She could deal with that. It wasn't going to be her in the doghouse if the pup was killed, anyway.

Her neck arched slightly, giving him better access to her skin.

Her fingers slid up into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Cottage Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cottage   New Cottage Empty

Back to top Go down

New Cottage
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Cottage-
Jump to: