Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Rusty Spotted...Kitten?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Rusty Spotted...Kitten? Empty
PostSubject: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:04 am

Jean-Claude hummed to himself as he strolled across the back garden.

His bare feet brushed across the cool grass as he looked up at the moon.

He hadn't really met many people outside of Gabe and, although he loved the man, he wanted to meet other people.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:25 am

Jason, clothed in a summery dress for the warmer weather, strolled around the gardens, the boredom of not doing anything setting in.

He had fed yesterday, so going out again did not appeal to him. So, now he was out in the search of company. Anyone would do - whether they wanted a quick fuck or not.

Turning to walk to around the back garden, his eyes lit up as he saw another. Squinting, and raising his hand to wave at the male, grinning, he noticed it was Gabriel's... Boyfriend? He was a little unsure.

"Hey~"
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 am

His gaze flickered down to the man.

Ah, he remembered him. The man that he had the umh...threesome with.

His tongue ran over his lower lip and pink dusted his cheeks a little.

"Hey," he greeted in return, grinning at the other man.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:33 am

"How are you then... Er, what was your name again?"

He more flirty demur was kept down a few notches, remembering how possessive Gabriel was of the younger male. And he really did not want to have a pissed... what ever he was, after his head. Again.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:37 am

He chuckled quietly. He didn't think he was so boring as to have his name forgotten.

"Jean-Claude."

He pushed his hair out of his face with a little grin. "I'm good thanks...Jace, right? Or twat, if I remember correctly." His lip twitched. He remembered rather clearly Gabe introducing the man as 'twat.'
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:45 am

Ah, that was it. Gabriel normally called him Jean? He would just use that, since Jean-Claude was a mouthful.

He laughed a little, remembering himself on how Gabriel introduced him.

"Yeah, Jace or twat. Though I would prefer Jace, but Gabriel agrees otherwise."

Deciding that he was going to stay and chat, he sat himself down on the grass, looking up at Jean-Claude.

"So, what do you think of the place? And being a vampire in general? If I remember you were still only new when we met."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:49 am

He sat down opposite the older vampire with a grin. "Gabe's a little rough around the edges," he agreed with a chuckle. A little? He snorted internally.

The younger vampire gave a little shrug. "I'm still new. It's been just over a month since I was turned."

It seemed longer.

"This place is nice. Though haven't seen much outside the kitchen, dungeon and my bedroom." He rolled his eyes with a little grin. Gabe had kept hm in the bedroom quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:57 am

"Just over a month? So you still taking it in then?" Well he assumed he was. He guessed it must be weird to be one thing one second and another the next. For a split second, he wondered what it would be like if he was suddenly turned human.

"So I guess Gabriel has been keeping you very busy then?" The corners of his lips twitched, as he lightly teased him.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:02 am

"Mhmm. I'm still struggling with drinking blood." He couldn't stomach human blood at all. He strictly drank from Gabe.

His transition from human to vampire had been pretty easy besides the blood drinking. The thought of blood had a shudder of repulsion running down his spine. He couldn't look at it; nor could be drink it unless Gabe persuaded him.

He rolled his eyes with a little grin. "Uh-huh."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:15 am

"It's not that bad...?" He could understand why most turned vampires would object to drinking blood. But on the other hand, he didn't. They were a different species now, so it was not like they were eating there past species, if that was what crept them out.

"So, discovered any magical powers yet." He wiggled his fingers in the air a little, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:19 am

He shook his head with a sigh. "I cant... I've tried drinking human blood and I just couldn't stomach it. I haven't told Gabe this, but drinking human blood almost always results with me throwing it back up."

He literally couldn't stomach human blood.

His lips quirked up and he shook his head again. "Nope, no magical powers for me. I'm just plain old boring Jean-Claude."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 am

"That sounds like no fun. But I am sure you will be able to stomach it soon. You are only a month old - as a vampire."

Though, despite what he said, he did net know if that was true or not. He had not really met a newly turned vampire before, for all he knew, he may never be able to stomach it.

"Aww, you sure?" He he pinched the air, squinting his eyes. "Not even a teny-tiny bit?"
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:28 am

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe."

The man shook his head with a quiet chuckle. "No magical powers. I'm a boring, normal person."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:35 am

He pouted a little on the spot, crossing his arms.

"Sure?"

He tilted forward to prod the younger male shoulder, as it it would make him suddenly set something alight, or try to bit his hand off as he turned into a viscus polar bear.

Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:41 am

He laughed when Jace poked him.

"Mhmm, I'm sure. Unless I turn into a demonic creature or set things on in my sleep, I'm a plain old boring person."

He hadn't had Gabe growling at him for setting his perfect blond curls alight yet so he was pretty sure he hadn't done anything magical yet.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:59 am

"You are not plain, old and boring." He poked the brunets shoulder again. "Rather, more pretty, young and seemingly interesting."

He poked the others shoulder again. "Though, it would be pretty awesome if you did turn into some sort of demonic creature." He stopped poking him to lean back on his hand. "Try."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:09 am

"Seemingly interesting?" he parroted with an arched brow. What did that mean?

He blinked, blue eyes confused.

"Uh...how do I do that?" He had no idea how he'd try to become an animal - or a demonic creature.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:20 am

"Well, last time we met we had sex. And that was it, we had sex... Well, with Gabriel around, it was more touching each other." He looked up to the sky in thought, before turning his attention back to Jean. "This is more of a getting-to-know-who-you-are' conversation."

The corners of his lips stretched again. "It is kind of hard to explain - for me, anyway. I guess you just... slip into another body? I am not too sure, it just came naturally to me when I first transformed."

He paused for a second, chewing his lip.

"Lemme just show you."

Relaxing his muscles, he felt himself shift and shrink until he was swimming in his clothes. Mewling, he popped his head out through the arm of the dress, looking up at Jean expectingly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:28 am

He snorted quietly. "Yeah, Gabe's a little possessive." He didn't mind it usually, but at times it got annoying and even insulting.

"Getting to know each other, eh?" His lips quirked into a grin. "I may be making friends. Something I've yet to do here. I definitely need to start making friends."

He watched the older man in interest as his body shifted and shrunk.

When he set his eyes on the cat he felt something overcome him. He felt his body grow hot and his eyesight blur.

He blinked a couple times, trying to clear his vision as he felt energy seep through his body.

The man shifted uncomfortably, lifting his hand to rub at a bleary eye.

"The fuc-"

He shuddered violently then looked around curiously when his eyesight cleared. Everything looked...so much bigger.

His eyes turned downwards and he gave a loud strangled noise when he caught sight of tiny furry paws.

What the fuck was going on?!
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:43 am

Jason blinked and cocked his head to the side, sitting down.

Watching Jean transform in a small and baby version of his own transformation was not what he expected.

He purred a little at how cute the fluffy kitten in front of him was, and he wondered in the back of his mind whether he looked that adorable when he first transformed.

Padding over to the newly transformed vampire, he laid down in front of him and waited for him calm down.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:47 am

Jean-Claude looked down at his paws, lifting them one at a time and inspecting them intently.

What...the fuck...

He was a cat. A very fluffy, very tiny cat.

The man pushed himself onto his four paws and took a very unsteady step forwards, only to fall in a mass of fluff.

He wasn't used to walking of four legs.

He looked up at Jace with wide blue eyes and gave a pathetic little mewl.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:55 am

Jason would have squealed a little if he was human as he watched Jean fall over and then looked up at him with those big eyes and mewled. It was too adorable for words.

Though, despite how he could watch Jean stumble and mewl all day long, he still felt a tiny bit sorry for him.

Standing up, he nudged Jean back up encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 am

Jean gave the man a deadpan look as if he knew what the older man was thinking.

He wasn't an adorable little fluffball to be watched and squealed at all day. Well, he was, but he wouldn't allow it. Jean-Claude didn't like being coddled.

He stood shakily on four paws then gave Jace a triumphant look.

...Which quickly turned sour as he took a step and crumpled into a heap again.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:03 am

Ignoring the sour look that was just given to him moments ago, he internally squealed again. He would have been grinning like an idiot as well.

Taking a few seconds to get over the cuteness of the situation, Jason nudged Jean back up so he could have another attempt.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 10:06 am

He managed to walk a step this time before falling.

The kitten just laid there after he had fallen for a third time, glaring up at Jace silently.

He curled into a tight ball, resting his head on his paws.

This was not going well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Spotted...Kitten?   Rusty Spotted...Kitten? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rusty Spotted...Kitten?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garden :: Back Garden-
Jump to: