Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Three Flowers, Three Words

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

Three Flowers, Three Words - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Flowers, Three Words   Three Flowers, Three Words - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:02 am

“I have missed you too…” Avira murmured.

He paused, glancing away, then looked back into Coilean’s eyes. He looked younger, more innocent when he gave Coilean that pleading look.

“Can we….promise not to keep secrets any longer? Any time you want to know anything about me, just ask…”
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Three Flowers, Three Words   Three Flowers, Three Words - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 am

The Lycan nodded, a soft look melting his silver eyes. "Of course."

His thumb slid under the man's shirt, brushing against his skin gently. "And the same applies to me. If there's anything you want to know about my life, ask me."

He rested his forehead against Avira's gently.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Three Flowers, Three Words   Three Flowers, Three Words - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:13 am

Avira smiled.

“Okay.” he murmured. “Thank you, mon amor…”

He gently kissed Coilean as thanks. Maybe things would be easier, this time around.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Three Flowers, Three Words   Three Flowers, Three Words - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:17 am

His thumb continued to stroke against Avira's skin as he returned the gentle kiss.

The man pulled away, gazing down at the younger man with a soft smile.

"Still bored, a ghrá mo chroí?" he murmured, lips quirking upwards slightly.
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Three Flowers, Three Words   Three Flowers, Three Words - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:18 am

Avira rolled his eyes.

“If you MUST ask, then perhaps you know the answer already, mm?” he replied, quirking a daring eyebrow at his lover.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Three Flowers, Three Words   Three Flowers, Three Words - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:21 am

"You've gotten far more sassy," he chuckled before bowing his head to take the man in another kiss.

He pulled back then grinned.

"I can't say that I don't like it."
Back to top Go down
Avira Revenwyte

Avira Revenwyte

PostSubject: Re: Three Flowers, Three Words   Three Flowers, Three Words - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:07 am

Avira returned the smile idly. He wrapped his fingers in Coilean's hair, tugging gently at the much more silky locks. Coilean wasn't completely back to himself...But he was getting there.

"I still dislike large company but.... I think around you it is alright to speak my mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Flowers, Three Words   Three Flowers, Three Words - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Flowers, Three Words
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2