Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Lost in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camille leBlanc

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:35 am

Camille wandered nervously through the forest, trying not to jump at any noises from the bushes, or shy from any shadows. He hadn't meant to end up in here. He had only meant to go and look for Aodh, but he had ended up lost, and worried that he was going to bump into the other werewolves that he wasn't so familiar with.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:48 am

Taylor twitched in her sleep as the forest told her about another entered the forest

she grinned at the timidness of this one, and flicked her wrist as she woke up

she had nearly fully healed by now, and wanted to get up and move again

moving away from her spot in the clearing, the vines weren't around her as much any more, now just being leaves that wrapped around her like the Elves of old

she smiled a little as she looked down at herself, and how few vines were still creeping up her legs

chuckling, she began walking towards the new presence, flowers springing up from where she had stepped, an the tree branches seemed to gravitate towards her

she was fully in her element, feeling more alive than she had in a long time

eventually, she found whoever was walking alone in the forest and stepped out into his line of sight

she had long leaves winding don her arms and large ones wrapped around her torso and lower half in a single bodice with shorts. her legs aso had long leaves coiling down her legs with a few vines along her arms, legs and up her back to trace along her neck and jaw

she looked ethereal, especially with her native american skin now back and looking healthy

hello mate. what are you doing alone in the forest here? it's a little dangerous sometimes....especially now really. you lost or something?

the elf tilted her head to the side, grinning mischeviously as her ears twitched and she rested a hand against her hip

out here be wolves and vampires ready to attack if disturbed...and the occasional elf who was trying to rest she snickered, showing she wasn't trying to be scary, but only teasing

however, she really did seem like some sort of mischevious forest spirit right then
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:32 am

He jumped a little as the figure appeared, letting out a squeak. But looking closer and realising it was an elf, he felt less frightened, his fear dwindling to a mere nervousness that he often had with strangers. He could deal with elves. Better, in fact, than vampires. They were generally more peaceful.

"I'm looking for Aodh." he muttered, gazing at her warily. It didn't do to tell a stranger that you were lost. That would be sheer stupidity.
Back to top Go down

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:16 pm

Taylor chuckled, and reached up to touch a tree branch

after a moment she looked back to the litte vampire

i'm afraid he's not in this forest currently. i can only sense three wolves hunting and bonding as a Pack. i don't know where Ahode is. but he definately isn't in this forest. she explained, letting go of the branch and smiling

also, yes, you're lost. you had been wondering around the place for a while before i found you. don't worry, i'm not going to take advantage. i'm here sleeping in all honesty. and it's nearly time for me to wake up.

she snickered and leaned against a tree and crossing her arms over her chest.

she quietly studied the little one and noticed that this one was a mega introvert

she's had to tred carefully around this one or scare him off bad

what you doing looking for a Lycan any ways? and in the forest? they tend to be in their wolf form here or hunting...both not good for vampire if you stumble across their path and they think of you as prey. she asked, concern showing in her eyes a little
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:46 pm

"He's my room-mate." he answered, still a little cautiously.

To be honest, the werewolves didn't frighten him as much as they perhaps should. His first meeting with one had been at the Bloodbar with Coilean, who seemed to him to be very gentle. His feelings towards the wolves were more mild fascination than fear. Oddly, vampires scared him more werewolves did.

Back to top Go down

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:51 pm

aye...but you still better be careful around them. they can be temperemental. i should know as i call one a brother and a hybrid a sister *chuckles*

she walked over to the little vampire, leaning against a tree near him and then sat down

so what's your name mate? i'm Taylor Longwood. or Sparrow if you prefer. i haven't seen you around before. you knew here?

she tilted her head to the side as she rested her arms against her knees
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:25 pm

"I'm Camille."

He looked around the forest, wondering how he could get back to the mansion. It was slightly unnerving being lost in the forest with someone who he had never met before. On the other hand, she seemed quite nice, and there were probably worse people that he could be lost with.

"Fairly new. I moved here about a month ago."
Back to top Go down

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:43 pm

Taylor smiled and flicked her hair out her face and her ears twitched

ah, you've been here longer than me. i've only been here a few weeks. not very long. but a lot has happened already. hence my sleeping here. so why did you come here? i've found many are seeking refuge here in all honesty. i'm not any different myself she asked, rubbing the back of her head

yeah.....and it seems trouble found her all over again
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:57 pm

That was not something he cared to talk about with strangers. The boy's mouth twisted downwards, frowning a little.

"Just felt like somewhere new." he replied shortly.

It was a half-truth, he supposed. He had wanted somewhere new, but it wasn't as simple as that made it sound. He didn't quiz the elf on her own past, knowing that people's pasts were never easy to talk about.
Back to top Go down

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:04 am

she shrugged a shoulder and grinned

not my place to pry she chuckled and patted the spot next to her so you're looking for a refuge of sorts here because of a nasty past i'm guessing by your short answer. *snickers* my past ain't birlliant either, so we're in the same boat i guess *points at the scars on her back* she said, grinning

she wanted to make this one feel comfortable for some reason
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:16 am

He sat down next to her cautiously, mouth twitching in mild worry as she saw straight through him. But he still didn't reveal anything more, nor ask about her, merely resorting to polite questions.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?"

It didn't help his mistrust of her that she hadn't given her name.
Back to top Go down

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:19 am

she chuckled

i already told ya. i'm Taylor Longwood. or Sparrow if ya like. it's up to you, mate. *snickers* also, i'm not going to bite. i'm not a vampire, dear she chuckled and ruffled her hair

she was feelig very happy right then

she just felt very healthy right then and the color of her skin was back to its usual tan instead of pale tan

she looked like a native American again
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:58 am

"Then, Mademoiselle Longwood," he began, a little formally. "Do you like it here?"

He didn't know what to say to strangers. She had picked up on his past altogether too quickly, and he wanted to steer the conversation as far away from that as possible. It made him seem a little boring, sure, but it stopped him from feeling threatened.
Back to top Go down

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 3:24 am

her sharp eyes picked up on something else on the boy

ah! i'm sorry *rubs back of head* um....i guess i was seeing too much. i forgotten what it was like to be fully attentative when fully rested she looked to the side and coughed a little out of embarrasment to answer your question, yes and no. i have found a new family here, which i love, but there's a lot of trouble here as well. i think it would be wise to keep on your toes lad

damn...she made him feel uncomfortabel
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:04 am

He smiled at her, a little awkwardly, relieved that she had picked up not to ask about that. "It's alright."

A short, dry laugh escaped him at the final words of wisdom. "Yes, I picked up that much."

There always seemed to be something happening, whether that was fights between the species, or fights between people in general. But it was a welcome kind of trouble, in a way. The kind of trouble that was present when there were lots of people living out their lives together comfortably. Almost like the bickerings and fights of a family. What he had had before... wasn't like that.

Back to top Go down

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:45 am

she nodded at his forgiveness, grinning again, but then went serious

what's going to happen soon isn't going to be like the domestic fights you've seen, possibly, around here.......soon there will be a true fight against something that simply shouldn't be here. something that's pure evil...well....to me any ways....everyone else seems to be foolish enough to think she's not all that bad. odd, but not bad.

her lip curled slightly as she spoke, her hands turning into fists before she calmed herself down again

ah.....sorry.....i got carried away
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:26 am

"It's alright."

Oddly, that didn't frighten him as much as perhaps it should have. Perhaps it was because he had been afraid for so long that this... It didn't alarm him. He probably wouldn't get involved at any rate. War wasn't something he cared to get involved with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the forest   Lost in the forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in the forest
Page 1 of 1