Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

the lost butlers entry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cylan

the lost butlers entry Empty
PostSubject: the lost butlers entry   the lost butlers entry EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Cylan knocked on the door of the mansion before wandering in, he was tired, with his backpack containing very few bloodpacks left, he asked in a loud voice,

"Hello, is anybody here?"

He doubted that no one would live in a house this large, so he went further in, trying to find someone to help him...
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: the lost butlers entry   the lost butlers entry EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Gabriel glanced up from his spot on the stairs as he heard a voice. Just in time. He was getting bored, and when he got bored, he always felt like it was time to wind someone up. Or flirt.

Possibly both. Depending on the man.

Standing up, he brushed himself off, hopping onto the banister to slide down to the bottom. He jumped off nimbly in front of the new man, grinning.

"Hello, newbie."
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Cylan

PostSubject: Re: the lost butlers entry   the lost butlers entry EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Unsurprised, when he found the man or rather the man found him, he made a deep bow and introduced himself to the man.

"Good afternoon, my name is Cylan, would it be alright if i were to stay here for a while? As i have travelled far in hopes of finding a place to stay that does not mind people of my nature. do not worry, if you so wish i shall leave as soon as you want"

After saying this he stood back up straight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the lost butlers entry   the lost butlers entry Empty

Back to top Go down

the lost butlers entry
Page 1 of 1