Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Simple Vocalise

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

Simple Vocalise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:11 pm

Alexis let her blade evaporate into the air, disappearing.
No, she wasn't going to kill him, killing him would gain her nothing.
She stood behind him, glaring at the back of his head, this man confused her.

"I thought you would be of use to me Hellsing, maybe if I had called for your aid I would of killed Taylor that night instead of being bound like I am now. No one can help me any more."

She leaned against his back slightly, sighing softly and shaking her head.
Her insanity had been sealed away, the very essence of her strength.

She leaned up and bit into the back of his neck roughly, retribution for firing at her, a small punishment.
She did not drink his blood, he just wanted him to know he could not do anything to her without some form of payback.

She wiped the blood from her mouth and moved away from him.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:30 am

Hellsing shrugged. "Your fault not to call me." He muttered.

He let a tsk coming out of his mouth. Just before the vampire bit him, he shoved his hand to her mouth. "Nobody bits my neck, weed. Includes you! if you dared to do even a single thing, I You will not see the moonlight once more."

He didn't care whether the vampire likes it or not. He did NOT want anybody to bit his neck. NOBODY! Not an exception.

He took Alexis' hand with his free hand. He clutch her hand until some blood had spilled. He wasn't as strong as any other vampires, but he was faster at doing things.The blood he let out for the revolver was real, although it wasn't used, he could always use it to injure her hand.

A blood blade appeared from the clutching hand. It thrusts both Hellsing's and Alexis' hand.He didn't feel any pain. it was his blood,after all.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:10 am

Alexis struggled against the mans grip, she glared at him, hating how disrespectful he was, addressing her by such a foul name.

"Hellsing let me-"
Her sentence was cut short as the blade pierced through her hand, her eyes closed tightly as a loud whimper came from her lips.

In her current state wounds like this were more painful and look longer to heal, the fact that she hadn't fed in a long time made it even less pleasant.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:20 am

The lights in the room flickered as a soft scratching noise filled the room.

The woman's shadow seemed to warp slightly, stretching and quivering at the edges as a pair of hands slowly materialized in her shadow, followed by the entire body of a man.

Aeker stood up slowly and stepped out of her shadow, he looked stern and thoroughly displeased.

He had the same silver hair and a similar face to the woman who struggled against the mans grasp.

He stepped forward, his arms crossed over his chest.

"It would be wise if you unhanded my sister, now."
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:37 am

Hellsing smiled. Of course, now it is the best time to release the girl. He throw the girl away to the man's chest.By one guess on the same hair and attitude, this must be the girl's relative.

"Fine.That weed needs a little tending..."Hellsing stood arrogantly.

He didn't meant any real harm. She is still, a tovarish in his idea.He hated whimpers, weak emotions to feed him, no burning passion, no soul. It was like a blue flame. Not good to eat.

"I suggest you took care of yours, then she could avenge me if she like." He whispered. It was small, but it was quite an audible whisper.

He turned to his viola. Playing once more without wanting to be interrupted.
Back to top Go down
Alexis Rozen

Alexis Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:48 am

The girl froze in place, she knew that sound, she knew who was behind her before he spoke.

She looked up at her brother with wide eyes after Hellsing thrust her toward him.

She turned around, clutching her hand growled at Hellsing, such arrogance.

"Burn in hell."
She said, her words full of spite.
Back to top Go down
Aeker Rozen

Aeker Rozen

PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 2:49 am

"Come."
He spoke sternly, looking down at the girl.
He had nothing to say to the man, his sister had already covered that.

Instead he simply lead the woman out of the room, not bothering to address the him.
Back to top Go down
Hellsing Guilliaume

Hellsing Guilliaume

PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:21 pm

That's better. He thought. He knew now he will receive some internal punishment by Raoul for yet again, not listening to his "suggestions". He tried. That gives him some worth points for trying,yes?

He looked at what looked like twins. "Pathetic..."he commented.

He turned to play his viola, a little song which everybody normally knows. Schubert's Ave Maria.

He didn't care about the man. It feels the same as just knowing Alexis alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Vocalise   Simple Vocalise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Simple Vocalise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2