Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

"Family time"

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

"Family time" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:00 am

Giggling again, he turned his attention back onto Camille's hand to paint his nails.

"Nothing~"

Finishing off the second hand, he gently grabbed the first to put a second coat on it - careful not to touch nail polish.

"Fan the other one." He ordered, gently blowing on the first set to make it dry faster. Looking the nails over after a minute, turning Camille's hand, he deemed them dry and began the second coat.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:52 am

He fanned it fairly quickly, feeling a little impatient. Did girls not get bored spending ten or fifteen whole minutes doing this? The giggle definitely worried him though. He frowned at the taller vampire suspiciously.

"Whaaat?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:03 am

"I told you, nothing~" He sang again, quickly finishing the the first hand and moved onto the second hand, finishing it just as quickly.

Leaning back, he put the brush into the bottle again, screwing it closed.

"Sit putting your feet in front of you, so I can paint your toes. I want to put a French manicure on them while your nails completely dry so I can finish it off with a clear coat."

Throwing the light green bottle back in the blue bag, he pulled out a light pink and white bottle - shaking them both while he waited for Camille to do as he told him.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:25 am

He took off his shoes, swinging his feet up onto the bed, getting comfortable before sitting still. The boy found himself staring at Jace's wardrobe, wondering exactly what was enclosed in its mysterious depths. And then decided it was probably best not to ask and simply waited for Jace to put nail polish on his toes.

"So... who was your maker then?" he asked casually, not succeeding in keeping his mind away from Sergei.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:49 am

Holding the foot firmly, careful that his touches were not to feathery so that the redhead would not jerk his foot away while he painted his toenails, covering them in pink.

He pulled the brush away from Camille's foot for a second as the slightly older asked him a question. Laughing a little, he grinned at his 'little brother'.

"Well, when my mummy found daddy very attractive, they went back to her place and fucked. A few months later, ta-da~, I was born." Snickering again, he began to paint Camille's toes in pale pink again. "I was not created. I'm a pure blood~"

Moving onto the next foot, his eyes flickered back up to Camille. "I am assuming you were created then?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:37 am

He cringed a little at Jace's description. Yes, he wasn't a virgin, but those were his parents he was talking about.

"Yes." he replied shortly, then expanded a little. "Sergei was my creator. You know, the one I was talking to you about earlier?"

He tried not to squirm at the man holding his foot. Sure, he wasn't tickling him, but he was very ticklish.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 am

"Ahh, yes. I remember."

He stopped speaking, sticking the tip of his tongue out slightly as he concentrated on painting Camille's toes. He always found toes harder to paint.

He slapped Camille's feet. "Stop squirming."

Continuing to paint all of the toenails, he quickly decided on just doing one layer. Besides, less people notice toes then fingers. And it was only a French manicure, so it won't be too noticeable if it starts chipping.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 8:53 am

He pouted a little as his feet were slapped, obediently freezing. But he continued to gaze around the room in boredom, looking for something to do.

"Are you almost done?" he complained, playing with the sheets.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:03 am

"Almost. This will be the longest part."

Blowing on the pale pink toenails, he screw the pink nail varnish close and chucked it carelessly onto the bed, next to his nail varnish bag.

Opening the white, he lifted Camille's foot to carefully paint white tips - slower then how he applied the other varnishes.

Finishing one foot, he began the other, completing that one a little quicker before setting it down.

"There, all done~" Beaming at the redhead, he shoved the varnishes into the bad before pulling out a clear varnish - the largest bottle in the bag, besides from the remover.

"Well, after we applied a clear coat. This will only take a few minutes."

True to his word, he quickly coated the toenails and then the fingernails before beaming again at Camille, waiting for his judgement.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 am

What? The longest part wasn't done already?!

He waited patiently for Jace to do the tips, lifting his head in hope when Jace announced it was done, then groaning as he started to put the clear nail varnish on.

When he had finally finished, he smiled up at the man, a little blankly. "They're...girly." There was probably a better way of phrasing that. "They're pretty."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:38 am

"Glad you think they are pretty... and girly."

Jason laughed, moving on the bed to grab and put away the bag.

"I think they are cute, especially your toes~ Next time, I think I will also do you fingernails like that~"

Pulling out another bag, larger and white with pink polka dots, he headed back over to the bed. Dumping the bad in front of him, he unzipped it, revealing its contents; make-up.

He beamed at the boy, a bit sinisterly.

"Since we done your nails, why not do your face?"

Not letting the boy protest, he took out a white eye-shadow to dab in the inner corners of the boy's eyes, forcing him to close them.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:08 pm

"Eep!"

He squeaked, scrunching his face up in surprise, worried that Jace would poke him in the eye. The boy fidgeted a little, trying to get comfortable.

"You're going to make me look like a girl." he whined.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:26 pm

"Well, that is kinda the point." He pulled the eye-shadow away to bob Camille on the nose. "And, really, it won't be that hard." He teased, going back to cover Camille's eyelid with the white.

Putting the white down, changing it in favour of a dark brown, he dabbed it in the crease and outer corner's of Camille's eyes. Humming happily, he added mascara, then a light pink blush, before finishing Camille's make-up with a shimmery gloss.

Sitting back to admire his work, he pulled out a mirror from the bag and handed it to Camille, grinning proudly.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:34 pm

He flushed, pouting. "I don't look like a girl."

His arms folded, sulking as his older "brother" continued to put on the rest of his make-up, fidgeting slightly. He made a face at the lipgloss, not liking the sticky feeling it left on his lips, but took the mirror, looking up at his "brother" unamusedly.

"You have made me look like a girl!"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 12:43 am

"And you make a very pretty one~" He bobbed Camille's nose again, before pushing the corner of his lips up. "Don't frown like that, smile~ There is nothing wrong looking like a girl."

Putting the make-up away, he skipped to his wardrobe to open it, calling over his shoulder: "And don't try to get it off, otherwise we will have to do it all over again."

Broad smile on his face as he began to search through his clothes, picking a few dresses out before throwing them back in again. He stayed there for a few minutes, smile slowly falling as he kept throwing the dresses back into his wardrobe.

Pouting, turning around to look Camille, he studied the boy again, clicking his tongue. Looking him up and down, his eyes lit up and he quickly turned back to his wardrobe, picking out a knee length dress from the depths of it.

Grin back in place, his eyes gleaming, he skipped up to Camille, handing him the dress.

"Try this dress on~"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:39 am

Hmm. Now might be a good time to run.

"I am not wearing a dress." he pouted, frowning, eyes darting over to the door.

Jace would have to hold him down before he could get that thing over his head. On the other hand, knowing Jace, he wouldn't be entirely surprised. A dress was one thing. A frilly, girly dress like that was quite another.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:19 am

Jason pouted again, still holding the dress out in front of Camille while sitting on the bed.

"Please?" He battered his eyelashes at his 'little brother'. "If you want, I can dress up with you, so that you will feel more comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:27 am

"No."

He crossed his arms, scowling up at him. He was not going to wear that thing! Dresses were for girls. A bit of makeup he didn't mind, but a dress! He sulked, pouting.

"Wear it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:38 am

Jason sulked, shuffling forward so that he was barley a few inches from Camille.

"Please, please, plea~se!" Jason begged, lowering himself so that he was looking up at Camille. "It would be such a shame if I did your nails and make-up for nothing."

He let his bottom lip wobble for effect, eyebrows draw together.

"Pretty please?"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:28 am

Camille rolled his eyes, uncrossing his arms. Jace would only whinge and whine if he kept saying no, he just knew it.

"Fine." he sighed.

He really hoped that the others wouldn't hear about this,
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:01 am

Letting out an unmanly squeal, he pushed the boy off the bed, bouncing a little on the bed, pushing the dress into his 'little bother's', soon to be 'little sister', arms.

"Put it on then~"

Sitting cross legged, he looked at Camille expectingly, waiting for the redhead to take his clothes off and to put the dress on.
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:31 am

He looked at the dress in disgust, scrunching up his nose. In all honesty, he thought it was a perfectly nice dress, but he still couldn't get through the barrier in his head which told him that he didn't wear dresses.

But, knowing Jace would never shut up otherwise, he slipped off his clothes and hesitating before pulling it over his head.

"Please say I don't have to change my boxers for knickers as well."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Jason grinned in amusement at his 'little brother'.

"No no, you can still wear whatever underwear you prefer. Whether that is boxers or knickers. You wont see them... Unless you strategically bent over."

Bouncing on the bed again, like an over excited child, he whined out: "Put it on~ You are going to look so cute~"
Back to top Go down
Camille leBlanc

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 3:28 am

He rolled his eyes. That was exactly that kind of thing Jace would do. The boy slipped the dress over his head, grumbling under his breath. He was thankful now that he had longish hair. Had he had really short hair he would have looked even more ridiculous than he already did.

"Happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:42 am

Jason let a a squeal of approval, jumping on the bed, clapping his hands.

"You are adorable~"

Jumping off the bed, he began to rummage through another bag of his in the wardrobe.

"Now, just to complete it with a few accessories and maybe a bag. Not to sure about shoes, you are probably a slightly smaller size then me."

Turning away from the bag, he raised an eyebrow at Camille.

"Are you? What is your shoe size?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Family time"   "Family time" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Family time"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next