Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Adjusting to a New Environment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Adjusting to a New Environment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to a New Environment   Adjusting to a New Environment - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Zeke burst into laugher,
"Taylor is nice enough if you manage to get on her good side, she's like a sister to Moe and myself.
Alek is not your average Alpha, he is very old and very wise.
He is a good guy but if you disrespect him or his family you're as good as dead.
Stay on his good side and you are set.
His sons are part of the pact, so he is very well practised in dealing with hit tempered lycans, Moe is his granddaughter."
Zeke nodded toward his kill.
"If your hungry, transform and eat, i dont mind."
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to a New Environment   Adjusting to a New Environment - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 5:22 am

"Thanks."

He quickly transformed back into his wolf form, ripping at the doe's side. Table manners weren't exactly his strong point, but then again, they weren't for most wolves. I'll try and find Aleksandr later, then. Any idea where he would be?
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to a New Environment   Adjusting to a New Environment - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Zeke smirked softly as he lay back on the grass, his arms folded behind his head.
He let his eyes slide shut, simply enjoying the sunshine.
"Your best bet is in the mansion, I'll go with you to meet him if you'd like, last I saw him he was in the gardens so I know he is around, should try his quarters."
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to a New Environment   Adjusting to a New Environment - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 10:29 pm

I don't know where his quarters are, idiot. That's why I'm asking you.

The wolf's grin widened, tail wagging playfully. He would have looked almost like a pet dog if it weren't for the blood coating his muzzle. He watched the other lycan for a reaction, ears pricked up, now more relaxed around the other male.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to a New Environment   Adjusting to a New Environment - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:56 pm

"And that's why I said I'd go with you, retard."
He mocked, placing a cigarette into his mouth and lighting it as he slowly sat up.
"Word of warning, that sort of shit will fly with me but don't you dare talk like that to Alek, unless you want your tongue ripped out."
He said with a chuckle as he rose to his feet.
"Lets get back to the estate."
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to a New Environment   Adjusting to a New Environment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:12 am

The wolf snorted, abandoning his kill to pad back over to the man. He transformed back, wiping the blood from his mouth as he lay back down again. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got it." he groaned.

This kind of playful disrespect was actually his way of showing that he was relaxed around somebody. It was... in his own strange kind of way, a good thing. If Alek was too volatile for that, he was liable to be either irritable or formal to the point of coldness. He pulled up another tuft of grass. Probably formal. He didn't fancy having his throat ripped out just yet.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to a New Environment   Adjusting to a New Environment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 4:59 am

Zeke chuckled and snubbed out his cigarette on a tree.
"Good, just making sure, I don't know Alek that closely so I don't know how he would react to our kind of banter.
Best be safe then sorry I suppose, I wouldn't want the pack newbie dying on me.
God knows I could use a pack-mate who isn't related to Moe."
He confessed, scratching the back of his head.
"It's hard to relax around people who are waiting for you to slip up.
So much fucking drama."
He complained, leaning against a tree.
Back to top Go down
Edward Plantagenet

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to a New Environment   Adjusting to a New Environment - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 8:28 am

"Just so you know, I have no idea what the fuck you're on about." he ripped a tuft of grass apart in his hands, still fidgeting impatiently.

He didn't ask what the whole drama thing was. If Zeke wanted to explain, he would, and he wasn't even sure whether he particularly cared anyway. The young werewolf stretched, crossing his legs behind him idly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adjusting to a New Environment   Adjusting to a New Environment - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adjusting to a New Environment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2