Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

A New Dress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tuzik

Tuzik

A New Dress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Dress   A New Dress - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:09 pm

"That much is true."
He replied with a nod.
"I would be no intrusion miss, though I have the sneaking suspicion that the graveyard would not be your type of place."
He added with a chuckle, it was a profound thing, necromancers are graveyards, though being around the dead when you can communicate with them does seem natural.
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: A New Dress   A New Dress - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:14 pm

"Graveyard's are quiet," was her simple reply.

She had taken refuge in the clan's graveyard may times in the past; both to pay respects to the deceased and to escape the clan's strict ruling over her.

She had found solace in graveyard when nowhere else had been open to her.

"Perhaps, then, if I find myself lonely, I will look for you in the graveyard?"
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: A New Dress   A New Dress - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:18 pm

"I do tend to stay there a lot."
He took a long sip of his tea, finishing it off and setting the cup down on the table.

"I find it does get a bit noisy around here at times,
so yes if you ever need a quiet escape, I would recommend it.
Chances are you might find me there."
Back to top Go down
Moe Leon

Moe Leon

PostSubject: Re: A New Dress   A New Dress - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:38 pm

"Hopefully my mother will not find me and I won't need to escape." She knew her mother would look for her. She had left without telling her or anyone from the clan that she was going.

She just needed to get away from that clan and its harsh ruling. Leaving without telling them had been a bad move but they would have tried to stop her at all costs if she had told them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Dress   A New Dress - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Dress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2