Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:29 am

He shook his head with a little grin. "I'm German."

"We moved to France when I was a toddler." Germany, France, Korea, and now Italy... He was starting an unintentional quest to live in as many countries as he could.

"Throwing a dart at a map." That was the closest he could think as to why he chose Korea. It was completely at random.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:01 am

"I see... So, I am guessing France was not for you then?"

That is what he, sort of, assumed if the man 'thrown a dart at a map' when choosing another place to live. That, or he wanted to get away from France.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:05 am

"France was nice; I liked it there."

He ran his tongue over his lower lip. "I just needed a change. Korea was definitely a change."

Korea had been a change for the worse, though. Not months after he ad left his parents he had gotten into such terrible money problems that he couldn't pay for his apartment.

It was only after he had met Ji-Hoo that things had started looking up again; if only slightly.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:28 am

"I see."

He was about to ask another question, before he stopped himself, feeling a little guilty.

"Sorry, I will stop asking questions now."

It was a little harsh, to be pretty much interrogating someone on their life, before they probably even adjusted to their new life. Keeping the questions pent up, he began to read his book again.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:49 am

"It's okay." He smiled at the older man, finally drawing himself out of his book.

"I don't mind talking about my past."

In all honesty, talking about his past was drawing him away from the present and that was good. He didn't want to think about the present.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:02 am

Richard fidgeted a little in his seat.

While he was just given permission to ask questions about Jean's past, he knew that this was a bit more... Personal, yet practical. Then again, this would be a question the vampire already thought about, right? Unless he was a type that did not think about the practical questions.

Chewing his lip, he asked anyway.

"What about family and friends...? I am sure it won't matter for now... But, as you can tell, you won't age while they will."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:11 am

"They know that I wont be coming back. Well, Ji-Hoo does... He'll tell people at the Imugi." Ji-Hoo and a few men at the bar were the extent of his friendship circle.

"I haven't spoken to Mutter and Vater in years. It;d be cruel calling them to tell them they'll never see me again." He slipped into adding the German words without realising. He had always spoken German when with his family. He'd never called his parents anything but Mutter and Vater.

"I'll keep in contact with Ji-Hoo over the phone and through email but that's about it."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:41 am

"You were not that close to your parent's then?"

Slowly, Richard began to form his own story as to why the other vampire moved. He disliked his parents, maybe they ignored him, or were the exact opposite and left him no room to breath. So, he tried to move somewhere, anywhere, and that happened to be Korea.

Satisfied with his own version of Jean's back-story, which he knew was most probably wrong, he continued to speak.

"And nowadays technology is useful. much better then sending letters that have a very basic postal system. Though, in all truth, I still can't wrap my head around the mobile devices."

He had never really kept himself up to date with technology, especially now that it was advancing so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 am

"We were close enough." Sure, they weren't a do-everything-together perfect happy family but they hadn't been abusive either.

He had just wanted to go somewhere new and exotic when he left the nest.

"Cell-phones weren't very well developed five hundred years ago, huh?"

"You must feel ancient being around me, eh, oldie?" He grinned cheekily, blue eyes glittering with mirth.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:01 am

He flushed a little at the jab.

"A little." he admitted. "... but, I am not exactly old, either. I just have to compare myself to someone like Giacinto, and suddenly I feel like I am in the cradle again."

He studied the younger vampire for a second, chewing his lip again.

Mobiles were something he was still trying to made heads or tails of... He had only just got past the 'how to charge and turn it on and of stage'. Even after having one for over seven years now.

It was not his fault his sister sent him handmade instructions.

He was too embarrassed to ask any of the other coven members on how to use it. And the emails his sister sent were not exactly useful, using technological terms.

With another flush, he fished out the old device from his small carrier bag - used mostly to carry books around.

"Could you explain to me how to use it?"
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:09 am

"Giacinto?" Who was that...?

But he didn't dwell on that long. His gaze immediately focussed on the phone that the older vampire had pulled from his bag.

"Christ, that thing's a brick. It must be nearly as old as you."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:19 am

"Giacinto is not only the Elder here, but I also think she is the oldest person here... I am not sure on here age." He never got round to asking her. maybe he will ask next time he sees her.

His brows knitted together, then he snorted. "At least it is portable." He eyed the other man. "So, can you show me how to use it then?"
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:26 am

"Big bad boss person. Good idea not to piss her off then?" Not like he'd even try. He was planning on not pissing anyone off.

"Yeah, portable. Just dont drop it, for Christs sake."

He leaned over and took the phone from the older vampire, looking through the very limited menu and options for a few moments to get his bearings before he made a fool of himself trying to explain.

"You've got a shitty phone, but I think I can explain what it does. It's a lot more simple than mine, I'll tell you that."
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:34 am

"Yes, it is a very good idea to not try and piss her off."

His brows twitched a little. "I know not to drop it. Technology nowadays is a lot more breakable, right?"

Getting up, he waked behind the chair that Jean was sitting in to look over his shoulder. He internally pouted when he noticed the other male got the hang of the phone easily.

His brows knitted even more together, muttering: "I would hate to even use your phone, then."

Patiently, he waited for Jean to explain to him how the device works.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 am

He snorted a chuckle. "That's not the reason but let's pretend it is."

The younger vampire sized the phone up in his hand, grinning. "Well, if I can't teach you how to use it, you can use it as a weapon. This could knock someone out."

His tongue ran over his lower lip. "Okay then, first, adding numbers." And then he proceeded to explain to the vampire how to work the fossil of a cell-phone as simply as he could.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:48 am

"A weapon?" He asked, eyeing the phone. How could that be used as a weapon? Blinking, he shrugged it off and began to listen to Jean.

Nodding along to what he said, not taking his eyesight off his hands and the mobile. He tried to take in all of what Jean said, but he was going a tad bit fast, and using those technological terms his sister used.

By the end of it, he nodded slowly, not wanting to admit that he probably only knew a few things more since when they started. "I .. See."

Pinking a little, he took the phone out of Jean's grasp. "Thank you for explaining it to me."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:52 am

"Try hitting someone over the head with that and see how fast they go down."

He smiled as he handed the phone back. "Glad I could help. I dont seem to be helping much around here; just causing trouble."

His grin turned sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:14 am

Looking at the phone, he threw it back into his bag. It was not like he had any use for it, so why would he need to know about it in the future. Besides, he survived the last five-hundred years perfectly fine without one.

Sitting back down in his seat, his lips twitched a little at Jean. "Then you will fit in just fine... Just... Don't make to much of a mess."

He was getting a headache from just thinking about the messes he had a sort out... most of them with one main culprit in mind. He swore that vampire would be the death of him.

"I will knock on your door or something next time I need help, if you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:23 am

"I don't own much to make a mess with." He only had what he had bought on holiday with him. A couple books and enough clothes to last a couple of weeks.

"Yeah, sure. I'm planning on spending a lot of time in my room. I'm in the, uh..." He bit his lip, trying to remember the House he was in. "Terra house...?"
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:37 am

"Terra wing? That is he house I am in." He paused or a beat. "If you need any help, my room is at the end of the corridor. That, or I am either in here, down at the stables or in the courtyard."

Maybe he should start venturing to a few more places in this mansion? It sounded a little dull if those were the only places he visited day in day out. Or, rather, night in night out.

"Who are your room mates, then?"
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:46 am

He smiled gratefully. "Thank you."

"I don't know the names of the other two but I know Gabe. Gabriel duGaulle. Do you know him?" He had wondered what others in the mansion thought of his sire. It had been buzzing around in his head for days.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:53 am

"Yes, I know him." He snarled his words, a little bit on that boxed up anger seeping out again.

The line between his brow became more apparent, and his lips became thin.

He just could not stand the other vampire. Though, the reasons were fairly petty, they all built up into this pit of 'Reasons Why Dick Hates Gabe'.

"Is there anyone else that you know around here?"

He really did not want to talk about Gabriel, especially since he congratulated himself on calming down earlier.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 8:57 am

His eyes widened at the snarled words.

Gabe wasn't viewed in good-spirits here, it seemed.

"No. Not really. I met an elf named Taylor the other night but that's about it..." He hadn't really had being social on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:05 am

"Taylor... I have also met her about a week ago now?"

While he name was not spoked in disgust, it was not exactly spoken as if he thought highly of her either. After their little spat, he her apologies, he found himself back on neutral thoughts about her... Sort of.

"If it makes you feel better, I still don't know half the people here residing in the mansion, and I have been here since we allowed others to join." his cheeks pinked again. "I am not exactly the best of conservationists..." Plus, his temper did not help.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Claude D'Anjou

Jean-Claude D'Anjou

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:11 am

His lips quirked upwards. "I'm usually quite a social person. You have to be when you work at a bar. Worked..."

He bit his lips, wondering how hard it would be to get a job at a local bar after sunset until before sunrise. Just to keep him busy and stick to something he knew ow to do.

"I'm just not settling in well..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)   Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reading (The title is too short, and I have no imagination : D)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next