Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Playing Chase

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Playing Chase - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:43 pm

"You'll grow out of it. We thought we were pups when he came to us at well over a thousand and offered to turn us." He shrugged. "And now eighteen hundred years down the line we're calling people much older than we had been when we were turned pups."

At the question he growled in anger. "Her bitch of a mother hauled her off to Japan. I swear if I ever see that elf again I'll tear her fucking throat out."

Hostility rolled off him in waves at the thought of his sister-in-law. He had never gotten on well with her. And when she left, taking his niece with her, she had gotten angry when Coilean had just given up and let her go.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:53 pm

"Never did like elves."
He watch Aodh nervously, seeing him so enraged made him pipe down slightly for fear of pissing him off more and evoking another brawl.

"Why wouldn't he just go get her?
Surely the child would be better off with you lot instead of a group of elves for all thing."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:59 pm

"Join the club," he snorted darkly.

"He loved them. And that bitch convinced him that it was better for Sprout to go to Japan sans a father and learn to be a proper woman."

His hands ran through his long hair, tugging through the matted hair and blood carelessly. "My brother may be a lot of things, but he's not a man that goes back on his word. He promised that woman that he would let her take Sprout away from us and he wont sully his word by chasing after them to get his pup back."

He both hated and admired that about his brother.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:03 pm

A soft growl rumbled in his throat.
"That's bullshit,
There is nothing elves can teach her that her own pack couldn't."
Zeke could not believe what he was hearing, it seemed twisted that a pup could be removed from her pack so easily.
He had never had a pack before but he knew, deep down, if he had, there was no fucking way that anyone would ever come between him and his loved ones. Especially not some uptight, good for nothing elf.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:09 pm

"We're a couple of guys. None of us knew how to raise a girl into a woman. We wanted Sprout to turn out right. And Kae gave Lean the chance to have her raised right." His nose wrinkled when he realised he had called his sister by her name instead of an insult.

"We have no women in our pack. We haven't for a good couple hundred years. No one could teach her how to be a proper woman. And so Coilean agreed to let her go."

He sighed heavily and rolled onto his stomach, burying his face in his arms. "I was quite happy raising her as another one of the guys."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 pm

"Really not that many female lycans around, it's a shame."
He shrugged and nudged Aodh with the tip of his boot, pulling out the pack of cigarettes again and offering one.
By the looks of how stressed he was Zeke figured he could use it.
"I understand the reason why he did it, I suppose she does need a female influence in her life, but Japan? Seriously..."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:23 pm

"Lycanthropy needs to favour the X chromosome a little more," he sighed. "We were overjoyed that she was a girl, even if she was a half breed."

He took one gratefully. "Thanks."

"Japan was Kae's homeland. Her clan was settled there. It wasn't too far away at the time; we were in Korea looking for Tony. Korea's a lot closer than Europe is. But when she left, we packed up camp and shipped off after Tony into Europe again."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:42 pm

"Huh, a half breed, that is interesting... I never would of expected that, seems logical enough though.
I guess it all makes a bit more sense, all things considered.
Do you think that she will be allowed to come back to you guys?
Surely by now she would be all grown up."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:20 pm

"Elf and Lycan doesn't make full Lycan." He arched a brow at the younger wolf.

He sighed softly and shrugged. "I dont know. Elves think Lycan are lesser being because of our anger issues. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't ever see her again."

Another sigh passed him as his shoulders slumped.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:24 pm

"I didn't think it would, but an equal mix of elf and lycan seems...so weird."
Zeke snorted in annoyance.
"Pffft, lesser.
A little bit of anger is a small price to pay for everything else that we have."
Zeke gave Aodh a pat on the shoulder.
"I am sure you will see the little lady again some day.
Surely she must miss her father. Don't let it get you down."
He was not good at cheering people up but he had to at least attempt to.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:43 am

"It was a match made in Hell, I can tell you that," he snorted. Kae and Coilean were an explosive pairing. When they were together, he'd attempted to stay as far away from them as he could. God knows he had no idea how they stayed together for over a hundred years.

"I just..." He sighed heavily, rolling onto her back. "I miss her. Neither Coilean or I have had a kid before her and I really loved having a pup around."

His lip twitched. "Hopefully I'll see her again."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:38 pm

Zeke shook his head and sighed, clearly the two were not suited for each other and he could not fathom what would make them think they should be together.

"I'm sure you will Aodh,
The child will want to know her father, blood bonds like ours are not so easily broken.
I'm sure she feels it, the tugging that draws us to our kin."
He said with an affirming nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Chase
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4