Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Playing Chase

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Playing Chase - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 am

Zeke finished tending to his back and throat then moved away,
scratching at his arms nervously.
Healing wounds that he inflicted was something he had never done before.
Something he never intending on doing again.
Shaking it off he got to his feet and trudged over the the nearest tree, leaning against it and pulling a cigarette from his pocket, placing it in his mouth.
His throat hurt too much to actually smoke it but the comfort of having it there was enough.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:33 am

"Care to share?" he asked, eyeing the cigarette in the younger wolf's mouth.

He hadn't smoked in a while. Coilean and Alek didn't like smoking so he could only do it when the two of them weren't around.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:38 am

Zeke nodded and tossed the packet and the lighter to Aodh.

He ran his hands through his hair, which had started to cake and crush with blood,
frowning slightly he walked a few meters to a near by water feature,
dipping his head under the stream of water, crudely rising out the blood.
Sighing softly and shaking his head gently to get rid of the excess water he slumped onto the edge of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:51 am

He caught the pack. "Thanks." He lit a smoke and inhaled, leaning back on one hand as he exhaled, shoulders relaxing.

He watched the man try to wash the blood from his hair with keen silver eyes.

"I'd suggest eating greens and red meat for the next few days." He knew he'd be doing that.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:16 pm

"I will."
He croaked, his throat obviously healing up as he gain his ability to talk again.
Scooping a handful of water from the fountain he gulped it down.
The water was clean enough to drink and his throat was parched.
"Is it all right."
He said turning to Aodh, his hand scratching the back of his neck.
"If I stay here?"
He questioned as he watched the sun slowly set.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:19 pm

"Y'know, Tony would love to cook for you," he mused, only half to the younger wolf. "She used to cook for me and Lean when we used to nearly drain each other dry in a fight. It was difficult to stick to that diet when we were on a ship. Especially fifteen hundred years ago."

Okay, that was a little lie. Coilean never got too banged up. It was always Aodh and his careless way of fighting that got him stuck on a red meat and green leaf diet for weeks.

He arched a brow at the question, turning his eyes to the red-cast sky.

"Yeah, it should be fine. We have a few hundred spare rooms dotted around the mansion. I'm sure Tony'll let you hole yourself up in one of them."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:07 pm

"Tony?"
He said looking confused, having no idea who Aodh was talking about.
"Thanks." He muttered looking toward the manor.
"Heh I bet your brother will be surprised to see that you didn't tear me to pieces."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:34 am

"She's the owner of this place. The Vampire Elder." He ran his tongue over his lips before spitting out a mouthful of blood-laced spit. "Her real name's Giacinto."

He followed the younger wolf's eyes to the mansion. "Aye, Lean'll be surprised that we're both still in one piece." His eyes turned to Zeke's throat. "...More or less."

They were both in a fine state and he just knew he'd get chewed out for getting into another fight.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:36 am

Zeke chuckled and unbandaged his neck.
The cuts had healed over but evidence of a fight was still evident on his throat, light scarring that would fade within a day.
"Vampires huh? Well that usual for us."
Vampires and lycans were never found in the same place unless that were at war for turf.
This place was proving far more interesting than he had first expected.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 2:48 am

His lips quirked into a grin. "It gets even more unusual."

"There aren't just Vampires and Lycan here. We've got Elves and Necromancers, too."

He stretched his arms above his head, moaning in satisfaction as his joints popped. "The Vampire Elder and the Lycan Alpha used to be mates." That was just about the weirdest thing in this mansion. Giacinto and Aleksandr had been mates for over a thousand years and had many hybrid children.

It proved that the two species could live in harmony.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 am

Zeke burst into laughter at latest news.
"Got the entire freak show up in here."
He calmed to a chuckle and scratched his head.
"Didn't think something like this would actually work without a hell of a lot of fighting.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:54 pm

"I'm still waiting for a troll to walk past me in the hall and bid me good day." It would just make his day if trolls appeared.

He ran his hand through his hair, grimacing when he felt the blood matted in his hair and on the back of his neck.

"Do you know how much of a bitch it is to clean blood out of my hair...?" he griped with a frown.

"I'm sure there'll be a fair amount of fighting in the future." Aodh had a pretty nasty temper. He even fought with his friends, family and superiors if he was riled up enough.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:00 am

Zeke cracked a smile and shrugged.
"Not my fault Goldilocks."
He raised his hands in surrender,
"If fucking trolls rock up, I'm out." He chuckled as he lit another cigarette.
"Oh well looks like I'm gonna have to work a bit harder then.
Can't have any more people giving me a serving like you did, might hurt my ego."

Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 am

"Tch, I should make you clean it out with your tongue." A smirk pulled at his lips, dissolving the harshness of the words.

"You'll be following my trail. It's enough that I have to deal with elves and vampires. Anything else and Alek can go fuck himself." He didn't mind vampires all that much, but sharing a room with three of them was more than enough to piss him off.

Elves were another story all-together. He loathed elves with a passion.

"Implying that I didn't hurt your ego, flooring you like that." He grinned smugly at the younger wolf.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:18 am

"Dude, I've been traveling a long time to get here, very minimal food on the way, except in the forests directing around the place.
Obviously I was half starved and in no fit condition for a proper fight."
Zeke said snidely with a large grin.
"At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it."
He chuckled
"As for the cleaning it out with my tongue part, I'd really let you tear my throat out before that happened."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:31 am

"Oh, babe, my heart bleeds for you." He pressed a hand to his chest as if that gesture would make his words sincere. "How could I be so cruel as to pick a fight with you in that state?"

The 'nice' act soon dissolved into chuckles.

He inhaled, exhaling the smoke and leaning back. "Remind me to pick another fight when you're not half-starved, aye?"
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:37 am

Zeke burst into a laugh and shook his head.
"It should, clearly this was all your doing."
He finished his smoke and chuckled to himself, he was fully aware that this was his doing and he had been bested by Aodh in a fair fight.
But with most young wolves he was susceptible to snapping at any given moment.
They were hot headed and fast acting.
"Mhmm, next time I wont be getting off your back, I give you that much."
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:50 am

He snorted. "Oh yeah, all my doing. Whatever helps you sleep at night, pup."

Yes, it was mostly Aodh's fault that they had nearly torn each other's throats out, but Zeke wasn't totally innocent. The older Lycan blamed his temper for throwing the punch. He was worse than a pup at times for snapping over little things.

"Next time you wont get the chance to get on my back. I know how strong you are now, princess. It'll be a much easier to win next time."
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:53 am

"We will see, wont we."
Zeke flashed him a toothy smirk.
As much as he hated to admit it, Aodh really wasn't that bad of a guy.
His brother was infuriating but Aodh got it, what it was like to be totally enraged and have that undying need just to tear something limb from limb.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:03 am

"Aye, we'll see."

He grinned, lying back in the grass, looking up at the other Lycan. "Just don't run off crying with your tail between your legs when beat you."

As pissed off with this guy as he was when they first met, he was actually enjoying the company now. Zeke wasn't like Coilean or Alek. He could stand some rough treatment and insults.

Coilean ddn't like rough fighting and you'd be dead before the insult left your mouth with Alek.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:17 pm

"Running off crying hardly seems like me."
He chuckled,
"What do I need to know about the people here?
Your brother seems very docile."
Zeke wanted to know as much as he could about the people inside before he's venture in, no way in hell he was walking into that hive without knowing what he was up against.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 pm

"You never know. I've reduced grown men to tears." He gave a sidelong glance to the younger wolf, grinning. "It shouldn't be too hard with you, pup."

"Uh..." He pursed his lips thoughtfully. "I dont actually know that many people here. I know two of the Elder's personally; Aleksandr the Lycan Elder and Giacinto the Vampire Elder. Do what they say and never piss them off. I've seen people piss them off and it's not a pretty sight."

"Those two have known each other something stupid like three thousand years. They're thick as thieves, even after she nearly killed him and took off." He sighed softy as he pictured the nasty scar on his Master's throat. It had been almost torn out and it hadn't healed all that well - even after fifteen hundred years. "Piss one off and you piss off the other, too. Having one of them angry at you is like signing a death warrant. If you piss both of them off you might as well dig your own grave and buy yourself in it. Starving to death is a much nicer fate than having either of them try to kill you."

He snorted. "Everyone says that. They never saw him a few hundred years ago." Up until a few hundred years ago, Coilean had been the worse of the two. Aodh had still been as rowdy and boisterous as he was now; Coilean had just been worse. He'd snap at things not even the elder twin would snap at. He'd kill for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:05 pm

"Yeah yeah."
He replied, brushing off the first remark.
"Not going to happen."

"Key note, don't piss off the elders, I think I can handle that.
Three thousand year? Holy shit..."
Zeke had never met someone so old, as far as lycans went he had lived quite a sheltered life and that was becoming quite apparent to him.
His life before now had consisted of the city of Milan, restricted to the estate at which he was kept, by force. The fact that someone that old struck him, granted he knew vampires were immortal but seriously?

"A few hundred years ago? What do you mean by that?"
He questioned, lighting another cigarette, if he weren't a lycan chances are he would be at serious risk of lung disease.
Back to top Go down
Aodh O'Ceallaigh

Aodh O'Ceallaigh

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:25 pm

"We'll see."

He chuckled quietly. "That's only how long they've known each other for. Alek's going on three and a half thousand, I think. Ancient Greek. Way back in the BC times."

A grin quirked his lips. "Tony one-ups him on that front, though. She's from slap bang in the middle of the Apennine Culture - the Italian Broze Age. She must be easily forty five hundred years old."

He waved a hand, sighing in exasperation. "Ever since sprout was born he's been stupidly docile. He doesn't fight as often and he doesn't anger very easily unless you hit a sensitive spot - his wife is what I usually use. But, yeah, having a kid has really done wonders for his temper. It sucks that we haven't seen her in a century." He missed his niece.
Back to top Go down
Ezekiel

Ezekiel

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Zeke chuckled softly.
"Really does make me feel like a pup hearing those numbers."
He said with a shrug.

"In a century? where did she go?"
He asked, scratching his head as he made himself comfortable, sprawled out on the lawn with his hands behind his head.
"At least you guys have family, I suppose."
He added with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Chase   Playing Chase - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing Chase
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next