Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Bad ethics and good intentions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuzik

Tuzik

Bad ethics and good intentions  Empty
PostSubject: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:54 am

After receiving instructions on how to get to the infirmary Artemis had finally made its way to the room it required.

Dragging along with it a large bag filled to the brim with jars containing a manner of different objects.
A few more things... The creature thought
Just a few, then it will be done.

Artemis busied itself with unpacking each jar with large amounts of care,
it did not want to risk breaking anything and having to acquire it again.
Nothing in its possession was exactly "easy" to find.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:29 am

Lyssum straightened herself back up as she heard another person walk through the Infirmary doors that had just close shut. Grinning she leaned upon the handle of the mop she had using to wipe up the loose blood that had fallen onto the floor when healing a coven members shattered arm.

She tilted her head listening to the other move around in the other room. She would normally heal others in the main room of the infirmary but seeing as the back room had more equipment that she needed she had chosen to pull the other in there.

She giggled excited.

"Lyssum has another visitor?"

Placing down the mop she moved slowly over to the back room entrance and twisted her head around the doorway peeking out into the main room.

Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:32 am

Raoul just smiled at the other necromancer. Funny, he thought. this could take a while longer than he had expected and predicted. He decided to help the necromancer without any further delay. A way to cast boredom and another way to be more friendly to each other. He finds it very polite and amusing too, this Artemis.

" The thing you've been looking for,yes ? Top shelf, to the right..."
He smirked. He had never ever been into the infirmary before, but he had knew what to do. Some fading hint and traces of memories lead him here. A chance resemblance to another story too.

"You seems to take good care of everything, don't you ? A very neat characteristics, for a necromancer that is... "
Raoul grinned.

Now he's looking at a vampire nearby. Very interesting features as well. " Hello there Lyssum~ " He greeted.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:36 am

Artemis heard the sloshing on a mop and the excited giggles of a young nightling.
Her giddy sounded voice, automatically grabbing Arts attention.

"Good evening Miss."
Artemis greeting, nodding its head toward the girl.
"I hope you do not mind my intrusion, I just need a clean space to conduct an experiment and the graveyard hardly seemed suitable.

It explained, peering down at the girl, her small stature seemed towered over by Artemis even as it leaned over collecting more jars from its bag.

Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:42 am

Artemis turned to face Raoul,
"Ah there you are,
Oh thank you. All the rooms in this manor are all so large.
It does make it quite difficult to find was one is looking for."
The creature explained with a slight chuckle, finally noticing the jar of potent black liquid that it had been searching for.

Due to its tall nature reaching the top shelf was more than easy enough though the excessively baggy clothing it chose to wear refused to stay in place as it reached for the jar, sliding down the creatures forearm.

Disgruntled noise escaped its lips as it realized what had happened, but not wishing the drop the jar it quickly hide its arm back under the large cloak, hoping that none of its companions took noticed at the grotesque state of its body.
Back to top Go down
Lyssum

Lyssum

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:49 am

Lyssum walked around the door frame revealing her full self, her dress dirtied from new blood and hair as long and wild as it ever was. She tilted her head as she took in the other person she had not seen at first, the one who knew her name.

"You know Lyssum? "Curious she walked forward, not skipping this time just in case she lost her balance and disturbed the glass jars the other two where placing out.

"Lyssum does not mind people being here, she is always alone. Ly likes company, she does." Walking until she came up to the creature and stopped beside him grinning at the jars. She leaned over to get a better look at their contents, eyes gleaming in unseen intelligence.

She watched as the taller one reached up to grab another jar in the corner of her eye and watched as the sleeve of the creature fell away. She tilted her head curiously but continued to look at the jars noticing the liquids that they where going to use.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:59 pm

Raoul laughed at both the company. Very funny and yet, so much alike. He knew it'll be the best meeting so far.He turned to Lyssum, giving a nice yet hesitant smile. "Yes, Lyssum,yes ? I know Lyssum~ " he smiled, Wanted to pat the.. beautiful lady, but cancelled in the last second.

Raoul leaned on the other side of the wall. Just looking if any needed more of his help.He glanced a bit and he knew it already. Trying to be calm so that the other wouldn't notice, Raoul slipped between Artemis and Lyssum, holding Artemis' sort of dry hands.

"You... what are you trying to conduct again ? " he whispered.Hoping his voice will be inaudible to the vampire. " I pity you, Artemis, anything I could help you with the case ? " He pulled the necromancer's sleeves, closing the opened arm of his. He knew he should. That's the small thing he could do for a fellow necromancer.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:16 am

"Raoul."
Artemis said in hushed tones.
"You know I have kept myself alive all these years due to the elixir I created all those years ago?"
It asked, looking at its not sealed arm.
"The elixir made me immortal but my body is not, I am nothing more than a living corpse beneath these robes.
I need your assistance."
It added, glancing toward the jars that it had collected.
"There are ingredients that I could not get anywhere else but here.
An institute filled with vampires, lycans and elves. You don't get that kind of diversity anywhere else.
Each race has its own regenerative abilities, I need your help to harness these powers into a new elixir that will heal my body."
The creature said with a slight panic.
"I fear my body will not last much longer."
It added, opening the neck of its robes to the doctor secretively, its entire torso had been eaten away, leaving nothing more than
some decaying organs wrapped in what once would have been its skin.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:38 am

Raoul smiled in excitement but also sweating for some reason. " Dr.Artemis,sir. I am a Necromancer, and not a miracle worker. if I could find a way through alchemy to make an immortal elixir to myself I would loved to. The information in my head is only what they want me to see and not what I wanted to do." He giggled. A bit whispering to tone to the other necromancer.

He wanted to help, but his is out of his powers alone. " However, I do see the future. I can't do it alone, but my Felicia may give you a chance. She will help me harness the powers needed for the elixir." he smiled,showing an odd eye to the other necromancer.

"I need a book, a regular blank book would be fine."
he hums for a while. "Oh, and I need you to tell me you real name. Your full real name. If you didn't give me the truth, I'm afraid I can't do much... " he whispered.

"Oh, and one more thing..." Raoul turned his voice deeper but with a slight regret on his face.

"Don't hate me for this..."

Last edited by Dr.Raoul on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:44 am

"I know this friend, if there was a miracle to fix this I would of found it already."
Artemis inspected the eye with confusion.

"Artemis Arrion Cross."
It stated.
"That is my full birth name."
The creature looked to Raoul, utterly confused as to what he was talking about.
"Hate you for what?"
Artemis asked, hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:12 am

Raoul didn't say any more word. He got the name, and it would be best to start working before he loses too much sunlight. He pulled out a new book, write the necromancer's name , and traced a figure with his finger. " Felicia ? do you hear me ? I need to borrow your powers for this man.Just... let him live for a while,yes ? A few hundred years would be fine.... " he smiled.

He looked to the sky. the beautiful ( ceiling ) sky. Just smiling to look at the things they bring out today, necromancy,yes ? Very interesting little things we forget. "His name is Artemis Arrion Cross. Job, my guess necromancer, let see for ourselves then, if the elixir really worked..."

Suddenly, a flash of light, not an eye blinding light but still a pure light came out of nowhere. A figure of a woman, in a beautiful white dress came to take Raoul's hand, the hand with the quill one it and started to draw a symbol to it. The symbol turned into liquid in Raoul's hand, and tuned into a crystal when put in the table.

"All done..."he smiled a bit sadly.

He took out his dagger shaped necklace, which from a far looked like a cross. He tore the page with the dagger, and crumpled the paper. He did this quite a few times, quite meaningless but sill like his job to do.

Raoul moved back to the wall, panting and breathing heavily. he started hearing voices once more, voices telling him fortunes, predictions, BAD ones that will come true. His Clairvoyance ability also went dim. He can't see far futures for a while. Only what will happen in an hour, maximum, but he is satisfied. he turned to the necromancer to give a smile and a peace mark.

Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:21 am

Artemis stood, shocked at what it saw in front of it.
Being a creature of science it never really did fully appreciate the wonders of spirituality.
Though with what was happening all around it, it could not help but be awe struck.
All done, Raoul had said, what had happened? Had Artemis missed something?

Seeing Raoul clearly weakened it rushed over, placing a hand on his shoulder as a support.
"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:39 am

He can't see, he can't hear clearly, it seems that all his senses fell apart in a single blow. But then again, he smiled. he had predicted this future. The good ending,yes ? "I'm alright... " he replied perfectly.Smiling as he always did, he grabbed Artemis' hand.

"Please carry on... " he added.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 1:52 am

Artemis nodded and turned back to the table.
All that was left was to put the elixir together, it collected each jar, opening them with the utmost care.
Lighting a bunsen burner under a large pot Artemis slowly checked its own note book, measuring each ingredient to the exact specification.
Dropping them in, in the right order.
He worked very methodically, it knew the recipe inside out.
Studied it many time.
After a few minutes it was nearly done.
Artemis sat, looking at the boiling pot, wondering, what if this was its last chance.
It's body could not take much more punishment, bones barely held together by cartilage and muscles completely melted away.

Artemis looked back to Raoul,
"It's nearly done, just needs to reduce."
Its voice was nervous and wary at its companions condition.
"Are you sure you're alright? What did you see?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Raoul couldn't see or hear anything for a while. His temper will also raises drastically for some reason.The cost,yes ? For getting help to a friend. He breathed heavily, all he wanted now was to get some sleep. " I'm FINE! " He yelled, almost out of his conscious. He was speaking out of sync to Artemis. When Artemis had started the word 'are' he had replied. A common problem for a clairvoyant.

He stopped. Just regretting what he said. He closed his eyes and turned to what he thought was Artemis but it was in fact, a wall. " I am fine. I didn't see anything else..." he added, now with his normal tone.

Few moments later, he regret saying the word once more.

He knew he was speaking out of sync....AFTER he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Artemis could not help but worry about Raoul, it did not know what had happened to its companion, he was not acting himself and showed worrying signs.

It had to return to its elixir, leaving on the fire too long would ruin it and all their hard work would be for nothing.

After quickly removing the elixir from the heat Artemis poured it into a small vial.
The liquid was a pale pink colour though it swirled of its own accord.

Observing it intently Artemis could see the elixir slowly turning a dark red colour.
It exhaled nervously staring at it.
If its calculations were correct this should work, Artemis hoped it worked, prayed to an old deity who he no longer followed.
"It's done." It murmured turning to its companion nervously, the vial shaking in its hand.
two hundred years of research and it was finally ready.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Theodore

Dr.Theodore

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Raoul giggled. "Good work there, Artemis... " He was sort of impressed with his dedication. For a being that have lived for quite a while, he found that... the will to survive, to exist and to become immortal was a curse. It needed some necessary courage to have it continued. "Well done indeed~ " For now at least he will have a friend that last not only a hundred years.

He can't wait to see how it turned out.Maybe, after his brief slumber...

Yes. A sleep would be good for now...

Raoul closed his eyes. He felt weak, but he did see some bad things will happen to him soon.

Just wait and see, then...
Back to top Go down
Tuzik

Tuzik

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:27 am

Artemis watched his friend dip into slumber, he smiled slightly, he deserved a rest. He had helped Artemis more than it could say, and now it was time to become whole and once again have its own body instead of being trapped with in a grotesque corpse.

Artemis stepped outside as to not wake the sleeping man within.
Gazing down it looked as the liquid warped and twisted, constantly changing colour to a dark crimson.
It sighed heavily, the nerves baring down upon it and with that it slipped the vial beneath its mask and gulped it down.
It stood for a minute, nothing happened, removing the gloves that hid its hands, it stared at them in disbelief.
Nothing.
Nothing at all...
Its hands hovered their, in shock, the decomposed flesh draping so horribly over exposed bone.

Artemis wailed in frustration, how could it not have worked, why was it still a walking corpse, had it been lied too?
Did it get something wrong...
At that moment Artemis crippled over in pain, its stomach ached as if it had been run through with a dagger.
It shrieked as it stumbled forward, its vision blurring in pain.

Artemis lay, clutching its hair screaming, its mask had fallen off as it fell to the floor.
And now it lay, stuck in the fetal position writhing in agony.
Slowly inch by inch what was left of Artemis' skin began to move, stretching as it did seek to replace itself.
The muscle tissue grew back first followed by veins which filled with blood as skin grew over the mans figure.
Each second felt like days, as his body regenerated itself, the rush of feeling was overwhelming, he had not felt anything for two hundred years and now his skin burned as if on fire.
His muscles tore themselves back into place as his very organs were rebuilt.

Artemis lay there, tears that reflected the colour of the elixir dripping down his face.
The mask and hood he had worn for so long abandoned as he writhed in pain.
The pain had been immense and he could not keep himself conscious, so their he lay, a whole man, once again.
Bad ethics and good intentions  Test3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad ethics and good intentions    Bad ethics and good intentions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad ethics and good intentions
Page 1 of 1