Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Feeding Without Kill

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:49 am

"I didn't say I was going to kill you. I just was pointing out that I could verrry eassilyy" She stated, dragging out the last two words tauntingly.

"No, I don't want to kill you Rick. I only want to..." Her eyes flickered as she took them from his eyes to the vein in his neck. She leaned in close and wrapped her hands elegantly around his arm again.

"I only want to taste you." She voiced in a near whisper. Her hands curled around his bicep a bit tighter and she let a menacing grin stretch across her face.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:47 am

He nodded silently, looking down at her.

He knew she'd be able to kill him easily. She had a deadly power hidden under her lipstick and frilly dresses.

Rick blinked.

Taste him? Well he knew what that mean and it made him a little nervous.

Did he want to let a vampire - that could verrry eassilyy - kill him feed from him?
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:24 am

Jenevieve sensed the nervousness inside him and it sent a little satisfied rush throughout her body. She loved toying with people, she loved feeling like she was in control.

"Oh come now it will only be a sharp pinch. Surely a strong man such as yourself could handle a little pain like that. Nothing major I assure you. If you consent I'm much more likely to let you live. The more they squirm the more I want to snuff them out."

She let the words slide off her tongue like thick sweet honey. Her finger drew soft caressing circles against his arm.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:00 am

Now he could definitely see how scary she could be.

The way she was so calm talking about such a subject. The sickly sweet tone, the dark words.

They all had warning bells sounding in his head.

She was a predator and he was the prey.

He inhaled softly and an easy grin spread across his face. "I never was fond of needles." That's what fangs reminded him of; needles. They were both implements to take blood.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:29 am

She hooded her eyes as she grinned up at him, continuing to caress his arm tenderly.

"I promise I'll be gentle Rick. I just want a sample. I'm not greedy unless I'm in a fowl mood." She purred out, the hand not caressing his arm gripping him a little tighter.

And right now she was not in a fowl mood. Not ever since the nervousness inside him started to rise. That was like ecstasy to her.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:33 am

He gave a soft snort. "That's what the doctors say. Is that the universal comment you have to say when taking blood or something?"

His blue eyes flickered over her face warily.

The idea of giving his blood to someone was definitely unsettling him.

He wasn't squeamish in the slightest; but knowing that someone was going to drink his blood had the hairs at the back of his neck raising.

He almost - almost - flinched when her grip tightened on him.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:51 am

She let out a soft, albeit unsettling chortle at his comment. She could sense he was still on edge so his joking didn't upset her like it did before.

"Hmmm, I guess I haven't given it much thought. Though I can assure you my fangs are much more pleasurable then a cold, metal needle. And if it's any consolation, I'll even throw in a little reward if that's what you want."

She stopped caressing his arm.

"Though I suggest you not to take that in a lascivious way or else I would have to kill you." She said flatly. No man that laid with her lived.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:33 am

Rick gave a breathless chuckle.

"How could I think of sex with the possibility of death looming so close?"

His mind hadn't strayed towards sex at all. Sex with the little woman had seemed an appealing thought when they had conversed in the bar. Now, with the casual death threats, it couldn't be further from his mind.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:41 am

With her eyes hooded she once again smiled big. She herself let out a soft, haunting laugh along with him.

"Good answer Rick. I've met a lot of men in my time and you'd be surprised at the kind of thing that can turn people on. Sometimes the thrill of danger is irresistible to them. " She explained in a purr. And it was true.

Many men she had been with were aroused by just the mere thought of a woman dominating them and taking their lives. Weird twisted people that Jenevieve showed no mercy on whatsoever.

They got their lustful wishes at least.

"So tell me handsome, are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" She asked in an innocent and intimidating voice, though her red eyes brimmed with an evil sort of excitement.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:52 am

Rick was with other men to some extent.

The thought of a beautiful woman dominating him wasn't a bad one. But he enjoyed his life too much to die at the hands of a dominant woman.

He wanted to live to see another day.

And with that in mind, he inhaled slowly, blue eyes sliding shut.

"I won't fight you," he promised.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:02 am

The small vampire let out a cold and haunting giggle, pleased at his compliance.

"Good boy." She purred out with a grin. "I'll be sure to be gentle with you."

She pulled him down ward by his arm, prompting him to sit down on the sand. Once he was seated she placed both of her arms on his shoulders, feeling the muscles and the strong groves under his skin.

It exhilarated her that she was able to get such a strong creature to submit to her wishes. Human's were no challenge for the vampire, but some of them thought they would be.

Those were the ones she had to kill, because they would not listen. And the men that would slaver and lust after her, do anything and sacrificed anything to use her for their carnal desires. They had to die too.

But the way Rick complied and listened to her, this was an entirely new feeling for Jenevieve. With just a flash of her teeth and her mere words she was able to get him to obey to her. It was a different kind of way to exploit her power and she reveled in it.

The young vampire took one of her fingers and caressed it lightly against the vain in Rick's neck. It was light enough to feel like the touch of a feather.

Her stomach wrenched and her eyes flickered as she anticipated the blood in her mouth. Suddenly her patience wore down very thin.

She knelt down beside the man and tenderly kissed up the length of his vein, feeling his pulse under her lips.

She let her kiss rest on a place along his neck that she could really feel the blood running from underneath.

Jenevieve used one hand to tilt his head to the side, exposing his flesh better for her. She then rested her palm against his cheek, to give him some sort of support while she would drain him.

Tenderly she wrapped her other arm up under his shoulder, resting her hand on his back and pulling him close to her.

Parting her lips she allowed her fangs to grow out. In one quick movement she sunk them into his skin. She didn't want to go slow, that would only have hurt more.

No, she promised she would go easy on him and as such she wouldn't relish in her time, despite how much she may have wanted to. For his sake she would make quick of this.

She fought back a smile and fluttered her eyes shut as she began to suck the blood from him, feeling it's rich irony taste upon her tongue and glide down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Like any other being with pride, Rick bristled a little at the patronizing name. Good boy. Like he was some kind of pet that had done a trick well enough for praise.

But he grit his teeth together and stared ahead. If he acted out now he'd probably end up dead. He didn't want that.

He still wanted to live and dammit he'd do everything in his power to stay alive.

When she pulled him downwards, he dropped to settle cross legged on the sand obediently.

The human's eyes slid shut as Jene's finger ran over his skin softly. He tried to give no reaction to the feather light touches. And he succeeded in doing so until her lips followed the same path. Despite himself, a shiver chased down his spine. He wasn't aroused mentally, but the soft touches teased his body and began the stirrings.

He sat as still as he could, eyes shut, head tilting when she moved it, taking slow, even breaths.

A soft hiss disrupted the pattern of his breathing when he fangs buried themselves in his neck. The feeling was like a sharp prick of needles being buried too deep. Uncomfortable, slightly painful.

Rick grit his teeth together and forced himself to relax. Tensing up now would only hurt him more. And the more relaxed he was, the better the blood flow.

He'd prefer this to be over as quick as possible.

He wasn't a man that enjoyed too much of a rough touch. A little slap here or a pinch there occasionally. Drawing blood, drinking it; it reminded him of the vampire fetishes and how far people would go to hurt people because the had convinced themselves that they were these blood sucking monsters.

The earlier stirrings he had felt in the pit of his stomach as a result of the soft touches died down pretty quickly.

No, he wasn't aroused any more.

He didn't like the sharp pain in his neck or the odd sensation of his blood being sucked from his veins. How much could she take before he started feeling light headed? A pint perhaps? A little more, a little less. He didn't know. He didn't donate blood, not to vampires or hospitals. He had never really gotten injured enough to lose much blood.

But, either way, he hoped she stopped before things got put of hand. he didn't want to start feeling light headed and woozy and end up having to go down to the hospital. The hospital bills would be far too expensive; he only worked at a bar. You just didn't get good enough pay to be forking out left, right and center for expensive hospital bills.

Please be over soon. Please be over soon. Please be over soon, he chanted in his head, trying to keep himself relaxed and silent.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:09 pm

The young vampire studied his reactions as she drank from his neck. She could feel the way he tensed and then forced himself to relax, to let her do this.

She loved it.

The woman cradled the side of his head with her hand tenderly as she drew the blood, making sure that he could lean into it if he got too light headed.

Jenevieve only took about three hundred ml of his blood. Enough to leave him feeling slightly stirred, but not enough to make him feel nauseous. He'd be right as rain in only an hour, probably less.

She gently pulled her fangs from his skin and drew them back into hiding. She licked her lips and then alluringly licked up the blood that continued to drip from his neck before ripping off a piece of her sleeve and placing it over the punctured teeth marks.

The vampire let out a satisfied sigh, loving the fresh warm fluid that now nourished in her stomach.

"See? I told you it wouldn't be so bad. You'll feel good as new in no time." She purred picking his hand up and placing it over the cloth that was held to his neck.

Jenevieve then stood up, brushing off her skirt and making sure she looked prim and proper again. She felt great. No, more then great. She felt amazing.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:02 am

Rick gave a quiet moan of discomfort as the fangs were pulled from his neck.

His eyes squeezed further shut as her tongue laved over his skin and he flinched just a little.

It was over. She wouldn't be taking any more blood, she wouldn't kill him. It was completely and utterly over.

He pressed his hand against the cloth on his neck, trying to stem the blood flow as his mind raced over how to cover this up while he was working. He couldn't as the wound was. He'd have to stir it up slightly with a knife when he got home, make it look more like he had slipped while using the razor or something.

His blue eyes flickered up to the woman after she had spoken and stood. He gave a soft nod before his eyes fell to the floor again. He was definitely shaken. He needed a few moments to gather himself enough to return to the happy-go-lucky person he had been a few moments before.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:33 am

The petite woman smiled down at him. It was clear this had stirred the man up a bit, and she liked that.

Her instinct now was to kill him, but she controlled herself. A promise was a promise to Jenevieve.

She folded her arms, a glimmer in her red eyes.

"Thank you for the donation handsome. Should I ever grow tired of the blood we keep at the coven I'll know where to go." She purred with a faux flirty expression, licking the tips of her fingers from a few drops of his blood.

Her true expression and tone, beneath the mocking flirt, was one of dominance and evil. To her, her victims were toys.

She never realized how fun it was to play until now. Offing them right after took this cat and mouse thrill away.

No, Rick was much more fun living.

She turned to leave but stopped herself.

"Oh how rude of me I almost forgot." She hummed, reaching into the little purse she carried with her and pulling out a set of four identical rings.

"Pure gold. I'd estimate their accumulated worth to be about two hundred and ten euros." She said before dropping them to his feet.

"Goodbye Rick. Until next time." She coo'd, and then turned to leave without another word, head held high and eyes glowing bright.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:48 am

His eyes raised to Jenevieve again as she spoke, a fire sparking in the blue depths.

He had managed to become her take out joint? How the fuck had that happened?

The flirty tone and expression went right over his head. He held little to no sexual desire for her at the moment. She was treating him like she owned him and he wasn't amused at all.

He didn't want to be owned by her. Rick didn't want to be owned by anyone.

The human made a shocked noise in the back of his throat when the vampire dropped the gold at his feet.

And now she was paying him? He might as well make up a catchy vampire-themed fast food join name for himself and have it tattooed on his forehead. Or his neck.

He didn't know whether he was disgusted that she was taking his blood and paying for it with gold or whether he was thankful she was kind enough to pay him for his...generosity.

He watched her leave silently, not moving at all until she was out of eye shot. And when she was, he reached out to pick up the rings and caress them between his fingers.

Two hundred and ten euros? That was a neat sum. But he wasn't going to pawn them. He was going to get himself a chain and wear them. They were a reminder that he wasn't his own person any more; he was at the beck and call of her hunger.

These rings were his collar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeding Without Kill
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3