Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Feeding Without Kill

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blood Buddy

Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 am

He led her from the busy club and through the busy streets towards the near-abandoned beach.

There were a teenage couple making out with each other but he passed right by them without a second glance.

Rick's feet left soft imprints on the damp sand as he walked aimlessly along the stretch of sand with Jene on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:29 am

Jenevieve took in the scenery around them, listened to the slow and steady swish of the tide, breathed in the salty ocean air. Everything was so calming and peaceful. She felt a lot more comfortable then she did at the Blood Bucket. She gazed up at Rick and gave him an innocent smile.

"Why do you fear change Rick?" She inquired, voice soft. She had one hand still wrapped around his arm, the other holding onto her skirt lightly, swaying it gently as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:33 am

"Because I have no control over it."

He sighed as he stared up at the moon. "I can't control how things change and there's always the possibility things will change for the worse."

His blue eyes turned down to her and he smiled a little sheepishly. "Like everyone else, I don't like bad things happening."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:40 am

Jenevieve listened to his response, never once taking her eyes off of him. She kept the smile on her lips, but furrowed her brow slightly.

"Who is to say what is bad and what is good though? What if all change was for the better? Even in hard times it brings us to where we are now." She let out a little sigh, embarrassed at her circular philosophy.

Who was she really kidding anyway? She had wished things had never changed in her life. That she was still living in the cozy romantic dream with her love. She would give anything to go back to before everything had spiraled downward and left her with nothing.

But in this moment she wanted Rick to know what she was, and she was finding herself ready to say anything to help ease him into it.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:48 am

"There is that," he mused.

"Just because I dont like change, doesn't stop it from happening." He wasn't a special person. Things didn't stop or change to accommodate him.

Things changed around him and all he could do was carry on struggling through life like he did.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:51 am

"Rick..." She said gently, stopping from walking and gazing up into his blue eyes. She placed both her hand on his arm again, afraid he'd run off from what she was about to say.

"What if I told you... I was not human?... What would you do?" Her voice was soft and tender, she didn't want to scare him away.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:56 am

He looked down at her curiously.

"I'd ask you what you were."

Vampire? Elf? Werewolf?

He would be the first to admit that he had often pondered over the possibility of other creatures living around him. Myth and legend always had some element of truth in it, after all.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:35 am

Jenevieve flashed her blood red eyes in the moonlight and tucked her snow white hair behind her pointed ears. She smiled coyly up at him, exposing her fangs for the first time.

"Vampire." Is all she sighed out, not letting go of his arm. She didn't want him to leave, not after exposing her true identity to him. She was curious to see his reaction. She'd never told someone this without murdering them after. Surely there were humans who could keep such secrets in this day and age... she hoped.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:46 am

Vampire...

Well, he couldn't really see her exploding into a fierce wolf. She had the beauty and elegance of an elf, though.

"Did you lure me away from the club to kill me?" he asked with an amused grin.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 am

He seemed amused... mocking even? She wasn't expecting that sort of reaction. Jenevieve furrowed her brow slightly, but decided to keep the smile on her lips.

"I told you that you had nothing to fear. I have no intention of harming you. I only wanted to share my secret. You seemed like someone I could confide in." She told him.

"You don't seem very surprised... perhaps you had suspected the possibility of my kind's existence all along?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 am

"You've known me for a little over an hour." not very long to judge how trustworthy someone is.

"How do you know I won't go to the nearest scientists and tell them about your kind?" A real life vampire; he'd get millions if he exposed her and the rest of her species to scientists for tests.

The man gave a little shrug. "I've thought about it some."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:46 am

Jenevieve smiled wider. This was a most peculiar human. She let out a coy little laugh.

"Surely if you just went and told them they'd laugh at your face and call you a madman. If you tried to capture me well, let's just say that would not work out to your favor." She warned, her eyes flickering in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:55 am

"Perhaps...Or they'd think it was mad enough to possibly be true."

His lips quirked into a small grin.

"Then you're more powerful than you look?" She didn't look very powerful. Jene looked more like a little doll than a scary vampire.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:14 am

Jenevieve looked up to him, her body small and delicate, her dress dainty and proper. No, she certainly wouldn't be the type to look like any sort of threat. The smile stayed on her lips, her fangs still showing prominently now.

"Aye, you've been warned mortal~" She purred, not letting go of having her little arms looped around his big strong one. She normally wasn't so playful, but she had never told a human her race before devouring them, and it was fun to see the reactions. Especially with his being so unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:17 am

His lips quirked into a wider grin as he leaned down towards her.

"You're truly terrifying, Jenevieve," he chuckled, dropping his free hand into her head to ruffle her white hair.

The woman was adorable. He'd associate her with cuteness and fluffy things more than evil, blood-drinking vampires.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:22 am

Jenevieve wrinkled her nose when he ruffled her hair and quickly straightened up and tried her best to smooth it down to perfection again. Was he mocking her now? She had enough of that in her life at the moment what with that Smiley character.

"Oh you don't know the half of it." She told him, her eyes filled with a mischievous air.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:26 am

He watched her smooth her hair down with a little grin.

"You're too cute to be scary. You're small and dainty and beautiful. Not scary material."

He smoothed his fingers over her hair, straightening out what she hadn't. "But then gain, the small ones are always the ones you have to look out for."
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 am

She raised her brow as he complimented her and insulted her all at once.

"I am not cute." She said, glaring slightly, getting annoyed at how he was treating her like a child. She was a woman for godsakes. Old enough to be his great great grandmother even.

"And you'd have a mind not to test me. I'm rather thirsty at the moment." She added, pursing her crimson lips slightly.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 8:42 am

"Conflict of opinion on that one, I'm afraid," she murmured, fingering a lock of her snowy white hair.

"Oh?" His blue eyes flashed in amusement.

"Didn't you say you weren't going to kill me?" He tucked the strand of hair behind her ear gently. "Besides, I don't suppose I taste all that great. I have more alcohol than blood running through my veins at the moment."

A little bit of an exaggeration, but he did have a fair amount of alcohol in his system.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 11:35 am

She folded her arms across her chest as she glared up at him.

"Yes, that is what I said, but if you insist on mocking me then I can change my mind." She said the words with the utmost serious expression on her face, her foot tapping in the sand in annoyance. She was an odd little sight, so much anger in one tiny person. This was not what she expected at all, and what once was interesting had turned poorly in her favor.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:50 pm

"Would you?"

He ran the backs of his fingers down her cheek, then skimmed them down her neck.

He was shocked with how much anger she was showing. He had called her cute, not insulted her mother.

He'd never understand women and their reaction to compliments.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Her red eyes flickered as the human man ran his fingers across her cheek. She pursed her lips slightly before drawing them back to expose her fangs, letting them grow out and extending their sharp points, something she did before sinking her teeth into flesh. It was a sight that had frightened many before she snuffed out their lives.

A disheartening hiss softly came from the back of her throat as she gazed up at him. She arched an eyebrow, studying his reactions.

"I've killed many before and most of them were much bigger then you." She warned in a harsh but proud tone.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:42 am

His head cocked to the side a little and he arched a brow at the hiss.

That was a rather animalistic noise. He hadn't expected it from such a sweet innocent looking girl as her.

But then again, wasn't that the best way forwards? No one would suspect a sweet innocent looking girl of being a murderous monster. She didn't look or act like a monster.

"I'm not surprised," he replied eventually.

She was a vampire - those fangs proved that. And so he wasn't surprised that someone as sweet and innocent looking as she had killed people.
Back to top Go down
Jenevieve Gladstone

Jenevieve Gladstone

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:54 am

"You believe me and yet you're so calm~" She purred out in an eerie tone, feeling her blood lust getting stronger. She needed to control herself. This man was an employee of her Elder. And she didn't want to cause any unnecessary drama. She had just started here. She didn't want to mess things up so soon.

But oh how sweet it would be to feel the life drain from his body, to let her fingers caress his heart as the pulsing slowly came to a stop. She needed to not dwell on such thoughts. Her temptation was rising. No matter what happened tonight she was determined that his blood would leak from his veins and onto her tongue. That much was certain.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:49 am

"If you were going to kill me, wouldn't you have kept me at ease? Not given away that you were a vampire and outright tell me you were going to kill me?"

That's what he would have done.

He didn't know much about killing, but riling up his prey and making them too scared wasn't a very good tactic in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Without Kill   Feeding Without Kill - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeding Without Kill
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next