Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Too Damn Early

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Too Damn Early - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early - Page 2 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:18 am

Taylor chuckled, grinning

i've killed several Lycan in my time. granted, never up close and personal, but with a sniper loaded with silver sniper bullets i forged myself, and taking them out from a good while away with a barret. i'm not stupid enough to take a lycan on in melee or close range. my shooting skills are second to only very very few. i never miss. ever.

she smiled wider and then picked up the break fluid she had gotten earlier, opening it and resting it on the engine before getting the Break Bleeder and attatching it to a air hose, and set about bleeding the clutch and the breaks

every time the level of the brake bluid got low, she would top it up, and did this for every break.

and i can imagine that the spirits are lonely. never interacting with others really, and living with their regrets without passing on. it must be painful for them.
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2