Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Too Damn Early

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:02 am

Coilean had woken up far too early. The sun was still up.

He had fit into Vampire sleeping patterns pretty easily and now sun felt like the ban of his existence. Especially when he couldn't see his boyfriend because he was bloody sleeping.

The Lycan grumbled to himself as he dropped a bucket of warm soapy water in front of a sleek black Mercedes.

He decided that he might as well do something more than complain about Avira's lack of presence. So he was going to wash his car.

His hair was up on a high pony-tail and white-wash jeans clung to his slim hips. His feet ad chest were bare.

He was ready for business.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:11 am

form a corner of a garage, after having cleared a little more of the junk away and fully established a corner as her own with all her tools, and even installed an air pump, Taylor was minding her own business, continuing her service to her Land Rover after having be...distracted by the Elder.

she chuckled quietly, spying the chains on the ground and kicked them to the side. she didn't have need of those right now

she pulled her goggles over her eyes as she went to her workbench that had a grinder, and put a bolt to it that had been smothered in sealent and needed to be cleaned off.

that was when she heard the water splash, and spied an irish looking man in...white wash jeans.

and using water.

she sighed and rolled her eyes

mate, white and water don't mix. your trousers will go see through, and i don't particularly want to see that. if you're going to wash your car, also, don't throw buckets of water over the car. you're just making a mess. if you must, use a goddamn hose or a bucket and sponge! she grumbled, scowling as she thought of what the water would do to the exposed parts of her Land Rover that are currently exposed but not supposed to be and if any water gets anywhere important on my Land Rover, causing parts to rust, you're bying me all the bits you made ruse again, and then licking the rust off of the old parts.

no one did any damage to any of her things. especially her Land Rover
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:20 am

"If you don't want to see don't look," he murmured without even looking back at the woman. He had already scented her as an Elf. Young at that.

He bent to fish a sponge out of the bucket, sending an arched brow at her over his bare shoulder as he began wiping down the car. "Would you like to suggest anything else I already plan to do or are you done making an ass out of yourself?"

So far his impression of her was less than great. She seemed sour and all-mighty. Like she had reign here and anything he did grated on her nerves.
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:34 am

she rolled her eyes

you don't like it, tough shit. when it comes to my car, i want no damage to happen to it.

she then bit her tongue hard and shook her head, standing up straight and rubbed her face after removing her gloves, showing the scars for a second time that day

agh! fucksake...*sigh* sorry meate...honestly. vehicals and garages have really been a part of my life a long time, and there's ways of doing things. there's many dangers with this, and i personally don't want things going wrong. even in cleaning a car, strong acids and alkalies that can blind and burn even vampires with their regenative abilities to a point that they simply can't heal properly from them. she rubbed the back of her head, looking to the side with her eyes and placed her free hand on her hip these chemicals are also cancerous, and without major regenative abilities, i don't raelly want to get hurt by chemicals that have been knocked over or used carelessly. apologies if i'm being pedantic in the garage. i'm well aware i'm a blunt as hell bitch with no mental filters. but it's who i am.

she knew it made others hate her, but she didn't care. if they tollerated her, then her respect shot up for them. if not, she simply shrugged it off and ignored them and their problems
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:45 am

Why was she talking so damned much?

"I dont want your life story, I want to wash my car," he muttered. He hadn't even looked back at her.

He didn't care about her healing abilities in the slightest.

"No dangerous life threatening chemicals, just soap. I can assure you you wont get cancer or become blind from being in the same room as bucket of soapy water." Yes, he was being a little patronising. But he was in a bad mood already and the longer he spent away from Avira the worse his mood was becoming.
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:50 am

she blinked and then smirked, shrugging

she wasn't the only blunt one

meh. just don't knock over the tubs near your merc. it'll make the paint peal and dissolved the metal.

she gestured to the tubs labled 'Wheel cleaning Acid' and 'Break Fluid'

proper soap is in the locker to your right. it's unlocked. don't mess it up

she looked back at the man and instantly barked out a laugh

Taylor had seen pining before, and found it entertaining.

the other was pining for a lover she imagined.

not uncomman, and kinda expected in Lycans

shaking her ehad and continuing to chuckle, she slipped her gloves back on, and turned back to refilling the coolant
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:00 am

He glanced back at her before turning his eyes to the tubs. Why leave tubs like that out? It was a stupid, careless thing to do considering people walked in and out of here as they damned well pleased.

"I've been cleaning cars like this since 1890," was his reply as he ran the sponge over the roof of the car. "I'm fine with what I have."

He nudged his trusty bucket of soapy water with one foot.
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:05 am

and so have i mate. i found that simple water and soap usually rusts the vehical eventually and degrades the metal hidden under the paintwork. if it's got the proper stuff, it protects the car. she then noticed his look at the tubs and they're there at the moment because i haven't got enough space to put them anywhere that isn't above head-height, which is dangerous. i'm in the middle of cleaning the place out, but i really need to tend to my car and i was distracted earlier.

she shrugged, and going over to a set of buttons, pressing one and the car began to rise, being supported by a Car Lift, and raised the vehical to wheel height and brought out an Air Gun that was used to take off the bolts from the wheels. she needed to check the breakpads and disc
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:14 am

"Between my brother and I, we have enough money to buy a new car every day for the rest of our lives." Translation: stop 'helping;' I'm doing fine as I am and I dont want input from the peanut gallery.

"This place is three storeys high. We dont have enough vehicles to fill the entire place. There's plenty enough room to store them somewhere away from cars."

He lathered the sides of the car with soapy water, ignoring the water splashing against his chest and legs.
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:30 am

she huffed at the last comment.

i'm a bitch. not a greedy one though. i only need this one room ocne i've cleaned it out, anyone else can claim the rest.

she continued to sort out her car, putting the wheels to the side after checking their condition. the treds will need to be replaced.

going over to her toolbox, she pulled out various bits and pieces she would need for servicing the rest of the car and then went to raise it higher, pulling an oil drainer under it and unscrewing the buller (a bolt used to keep in the oil) and swiftly pulling it out, not making a mess and allowing the oil to drain away.

her eyes trailed over the vehical that the other was tending to appreciativly

so where'd you get the Merc? it's beautiful. i've always wanted to have a proper look inside one, but most of the people who requst me for fixing things usually have practical vehicals like mine. i've still to master Sports Cars Taylor asked, now banging the exhaust to make sure it wasn't loose, while also checking any bars, proper and nuts that might be wobbly, loose, over rusted, or degrading
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:01 am

"Germany." He cocked his head to another car down a few places. Another c300. That one a bright in-your-face red. "My brother and I decided cars were a better way of travelling than Tony's beaten up old ship."

They had stopped off in Germany before heading here and Coilean, Aodh and Maccon had had enough of that damned ship to last a life time. It took a lot of begging and pleaded but eventually Aleksandr had conceded and let them carry on in cars.

Honestly, Coilean was surprised how long that ship had last. Yes, it had been fixed and well cared for in the fifteen hundred years Aleksandr had it, but that thing had been around since Giacinto had started sailing. It must be nearing four thousand years old now and it was still usable.

"Aodh wanted sexy, not practical so we all decided to follow suit."
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:09 am

she nodded, grinning and chewing on the end of her unlit cigarette

aye. i agree with the notion of cars being much more useful for travel...but cars nowerdays are getting more and more complex and much easier to break. parts are harder to get as well. *shrug* aw well.

she snickered at the Lycan's explination for mercs instead of practical hard wearing vehicles

i'm guessing he's a bit of a racer and a show off as well? or am i assuming too much

she smiled as she felt herself relx a little around the wolf. he was in a touch foul mood, and she was blunt as ever, but it seemed to ease up a touch
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:13 am

"You're assuming correctly," he muttered dryly.

Aodh was the biggest show-off he had ever met. He was always centre-stage doing something stupid or eye-catching.

His dress. His hair. His vehicles.

"My brother has... He has a need to have everyone staring at him."
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:26 am

Taylor snickered, reaching up to adjust the goggles on her head momentarily as she used a light to look deeper into the car from the underside

yeah, cars like that seems to just shout that, and from the way you speak of him, he sounds interesting, and rather annoying and stupid at time. she looked over at the Lycan buuuuuut you wouldn't have it any other way.

she could hear in his tone, that though he was annoyed by his brother, he still loved him a lot.

she wondered what it would be like to have a sibling...well, she wouldn't know now any ways.

is your brother here? or elsewhere?

her interest as been piqued.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:46 am

His lips curled into a smirk. "Exactly. He's a little shit most of the time but he's still my brother. He's stuck by my side for eighteen hundred years."

He nodded, his pony-tail jerking against his back. "Aye, he lives here in the mansion."

Idly he wondered how they went from her making an ass out of herself to talking about his brother and his making-an-ass-out-of-himselfness.
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:16 am

her suriosity got the better of her

what's it like having a sibling? i'm an only child.....due to certain circumstances. but that doesn't matter. it must be kinda fun to have someone to mess around with

she was fully aware that she'd gone from being a bitch to being okay, but she still hadn't changed who she was. it's just sometimes her tone is to blunt for others

not like she cared. if they couldn't deal, she couldn't care about them and carried on.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:00 am

"We're not like ordinary siblings." Of this time, at least.

This day and age incest wasn't condoned by the majority of people. There were a few people that tolerated (he dare say liked) it but they were only a minority.

The Lycan dropped the sponge into the bucked and leaned against the car, arms crossed over his pale chest. "When we were kids - before all this shit decided to to shove itself down our throats - we were thick as thieves."

His silver eyes dimmed then slid shut. "Before we became Lycan - before we were even exorcists - we used to rough house like any pair of young boys. It was fun. There was always one of us running home sobbing with a scraped knee or a broken bone. Those were a little less fun but it was all in good spirits."

His foot began an incessant tapping against the concrete floor. "He's older so he was the ringmaster. I followed his lead into all sorts of trouble..."

A heavy sigh escaped him as the tapping stopped and he swooped down to grab the sponge again abruptly, wiping it over the car roughly. "I miss it," he mumbled to himself.
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:32 am

she smiled a little sadly

i see....sounds like a lot of fun. it would have been nice to have siblings, but i wouldn't condemn them to what my mother was like. it would be too harsh for me to want that

her eyes glazed over for a moment, everything about her stilling as memories temporarily flashed across her mind before she cleared them away again.

but i'm glad you have your brother. ever thought that maybe you should take a break from others and simply run off together for a bit to relax? what i did when i was tired of others and wanted to just be alone and relax. might be good for the pair of you. but that's just me speaking. might be different for you

she returned to servicing the car, checking the break pads before pulling a drainer over to put under the car before taking out the nut of an oil tank, and letting it drain away
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:59 am

"You're fishing for sympathy," he informed bluntly.

He padded around the car, sponge following his path.

If he were a younger, less closed-off person he would have given that sympathy. But, the fact was, he could care less about others most the time. He didn't care whether she had a shitty, lonely life with an abusive mother. If she wanted someone to feel sorry for her she'd have to look elsewhere.

"It's not that easy." If it were as easy as to just skip off into the sunset and forget everyone for a few weeks he'd have done it centuries ago.
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:03 am

she paused in her work, and then gave the lycan a deadpan look

now why the fuck would i want sympathy? i don't give it to others as there's no fucking point. i'm simply stating facts. she returned to her work sympathy is for weaklings. you can't deal with a few wounds? then bleed out and die for all i care. i ain't gonna support someone. so i don't expect, nor want, anyhting even akin to sympahty thanks.

she finished draining the oil and was making sure everything was clear underneath before removing the drainer, putting an old frying pan underneath the remaining few droplets of oil to catch them, and lowered the car and looked back into the engine and checked the water and coolant levels before getting what she needed to top them up from her locker

and of course it ain't fucking easy. you just gotta do it and struggle through. makes it all the more worth it in the end i think.
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:15 am

"Why give me the sob story about the abusive mother? Facts my arse."

He lifted his head to look at her. "Half the time people don't notice they're fishing. You obviously don't." A red brow arched high. "Don't go assuming things about sympathy. Sometimes its what saves people. I know I wouldn't be here right now without it."

The Irishman have an irritated sigh. "If we do it, we last as long as it takes for Aleksandr to find out. If we do anything he doesn't like, we die. Simple as that."

One of Alek's only rules is that his wolves go nowhere without him knowing about where, when, why and for how long they were going. 'We're going for an undisclosed amount of time to reinstate a brotherly bond we haven't had for over eighteen hundred years. Dont mind us~' wont fly well. Aleksandr would never let them leave and, with Avira around, Coilean much preferred his throat attached to his neck.
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:21 am

Taylor just shrugged her shoulders as she poured water and coolant into the radiator of the land rover

whoever said i had an abusive mother? she could have been a very sickly woman that needed constant care, and that i wouldn't want my sibling to be under that stress. don't jump the gun mate and assume without full information. but any ways, think what you will, but my opinion is different. i don't really car eif i was fishing for sympathy without realising. if it happens, it happens. not like i'm gonna change who i am. if it annoys you, tough shit mate. and as for the going off bit, i guess i forgot you're lycan and need to report to an Alpha. disappearing ain't so hot on their agenda really.

she sighed quietly, putting down the water and coolant mix, and went over to pick up some break fluid and the break bleeder

i guess that's a plus at not being tied to a Tribe any more. freedom. beautiful thing really

she snickered
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:34 am

"I'm not doing anything you haven't already done." His lip twitched. "And now you're trying the uncaring bitch act to try and get me angry. Pushing me away because I've guessed something right about you."

He snorted. "Dont assume you know everything about Lycan and their culture." One of his peeves were people assuming they knew things. Most of the time they knew a sliver of truth in a whirlpool of lies.

"Loneliness. Isolation. Danger," he listed simply. For every bright side of being alone there were ten darker sides.
Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:39 am

again, your views, but my actions won't change. they are who i am. also, i'm under no illusion i know next to nothing of a Lycan. only how to kill them. though i doubt i'd be able to kill a Lycan Exorcist. and if i did with living to tell the tale? i'd consider myself one lucky son of a bitch indeed. i know of no other bounty hunter of any species able to do that.

she grunted as she tightened a loose bolt, and then went over to get oil to pour back into the oil tank, placing it on the side before lifting the car once more to put the bolt back into the tank that was now fully drained, and lowered once more to replace the old oil with new stuff

also, who's subconsciously fishing for sympathy now? she said lightly with a small smile, hoping to lighten the mood a little. she was in a relatively good mood before and wants it back
Back to top Go down
Coilean O'Ceallaigh
Admin
Coilean O'Ceallaigh

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:58 am

A laugh escaped him. He couldn't help it.

"Just try killing any of us. You won't get as far as raising a weapon." The thought of a brat like her being able to kill himself, his brother or his master was comical. Truly comical. Giacinto would possibly be able to kill himself and his brother if she pushed herself. But not Alek.

And again he chuckled. "Not me, dear. I've never been alone to know what those emotions are like. I'm just reciting what the Spirits screamed and spat and cried as I vanquished them. Spirits are very lonely beings."

If he didn't have Aodh, he had the pack or Giacinto or Maccon. He was never alone. That was possibly the best thing about being in a coven or a pack. You'd never be alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too Damn Early Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Damn Early   Too Damn Early Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Damn Early
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next