Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Just Not Cutting It

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:32 pm

snickering, she kissed the hollow of Gia's neck

only way to be

eventually, she began getting bored of the messing around, and finally yanked Gia's jeans all the way off

she paused for a moment, noticing the scars, and they gave off the same feeling as the three long one on her back

her eyes softened a little, noting that this Elder was an Outcast as well...for disobedience.

leaning down. she kissed the scars on Gia' inner thigh tenderly, showing complete acceptence

her respect for the other increased as it showed that she was willing to fight and be who she wanted to be

she glanced up at gia and gently blew against Gia's womanhood before slowly running her tongue along it
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:38 pm

She flinched a little when the elf's lips brushed against the harsh scars on her thighs, face turning away in shame.

She hated her scars. She didnt like people seeing them. Usually during sex she was the one doing the dominating so people didnt often get to see much of her thighs.

Another little mewl and then a moan sounded from her as she spread her legs wider for the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:43 pm

she saw the flinch and licked again before speaking

love, these scars are similar to the ones on my back...it shows we are stronger thn those that tried to dominate us. we wouldn't let ourselves be broken into another person's ideal...we are our own people, whether they liked it or not...it hurts, but these scars show we've been through shit and lived...nothing to be ashamed of.

at that, she let her tongue go deep into Gia, rubbing against all the sensitive spots and sucking harshly on her clit occasionally

eventually, she pulled away and kissed Gia's inner thighs again before moving so her fingers were now inside the woman below her
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:50 pm

"I know... But they're still not a pretty sight and in the eyes of Succubi and Incubi they make me homely," she sighed. Being unattractive in they eyes of the Succubi and Incubi was not a good thing. It was a strike against her. And being a Dhampir was a second strike. She just needed one more strike and she was certain she'd get assassination attempts.

She inhaled softly, hips arching slightly as the tongue delved into her.

She mewled quietly at the feel of fingers before giving off a purr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:00 am

she grinned wickedly and broadly, licking the scars.

makes you more real. other succubus and inccubi i've met always seemed ethereal. all trying to get at me, but i managed to turn them away, just, becuase i hate that kind of beauty. ethereal is fantasy and not real. a lie. i hate lies. makes perfect sense in me. a grounded and real beauty, grounded with flaws, is many more times beautiful than those flawless harpies

she moved her fingers in an out of Gia slowly and hard, making her nails scrape in sensitive areas as her other hand gripped Gia's thigh as she then moved to swirl her tongue over Gia's navle
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:08 am

She moaned, eyes sliding shut and hips moving with the slow, forceful strokes of the woman's fingers.

"Ethereal implies heavenly beings," she snorted softly. "Vampires are a far cry to heavenly."

Vampires were dark, evil creatures. There may be the odd one that was truly sweet and innocent but otherwise it was all a fake act to get what they wanted. Even she acted sweet to get what she wanted at times.

"We're pseudo-ethereal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:16 am

she nodded and nuzzled Gia's chest, inhaling her scent

that's what i meant. either kind of ethereal isn't something i like. and they lie. i already said i hate that

she then moved her fingers harder into Gia, twisting and adding a third finger as she nipped at sensitive skin and drawing blood from Gia's collar bones and snickering quietly
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:24 am

"I lie. On a daily basis, at that. Do you hate me?" She didn't really care for the answer. She could care less whether the elf hated or worshipped her as long as she got this sex.

She moaned as the teeth sank into her skin again.

"Isn't it supposed to be the vampire drawing blood during sex?" she murmured with a half-grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:32 am

i will probably hate you while you lie, but i get the feeling you only do things with purpous, so i can't really hold it to you. also, you're true to yourself, so i can't damn you to hate any ways.

she snickered and began moving the fingers faster, going as deep as she could

in case you haven't noticed, i'm a bit of a sadist Love. speaking of which...

she then stopped all movement and began dotting feather-light touches on every sensitive patch she could find, teasing the Elder as much as possible
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:37 am

Her hips moved with the faster strokes and she purred.

But a low hiss escaped through clenched, bared teeth when she was given those damned light touches. Fuck.

No nonononono no! This was not what she wanted. She didnt want to be touched a teased. Not this time.

Her fangs glinted in the low light and she growled warningly.

No gentle touches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:39 am

she snickered and then suddenly wrenched Gia so she was sitting up, holding onto her hair and fisting it as she pulled her into a fierce and biting kiss that was a clash of teeth and tongues

her hand then was moving hader and faster than before while her other hand then scrapped down Gia's back to her hips and helped guide Gia up and down on her fingers while she licked Gia's swollen lips
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:51 am

Yes! This was what she wanted.

She reciprocated the kiss in kind, her sharp teeth biting into Taylor's lips.

When she tasted the elf's blood she moaned, pulling the woman closer. She could feel the power buzzing through her, the blood - as small of an amount as it was - fighting off her poisoning.

"Blood wings before the actual sex," she chuckled, back arching as the woman's nails scraped down it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:55 am

she let out a small, almost not there, moan when she was bitten, and snickered at Gia's comments

of course

she curled the fingers inside of gia, and twisted, scraping every sensitive spot inside her, kissing Gia back fiercly before moving her mouth down to the other's breasts and running her tongue over them as she continued to move her fingers
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:06 am

She enjoyed the touch to her breasts for a few long moments before deciding she'd had enough.

Her fingers curled in the elf's blue hair before yanking her head back, teeth sinking into her neck.

Blood flooded her mouth and she cried out, moving frantically against the woman as she continued to drink.

She'd return to being Sub later. At the moment, she needed to taste this woman's blood. She'd deal with any amount of sexual torture afterwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:34 am

Taylor gasped, eyes widening as the scent of her blood reached her nose

the smell was to strong...filling her senses..it brought up the memories she didn't want alive

memories of her past.

she bit back the instinct to push Gia off, remembering that Gia was a vampire and had probably needed it

but it was hard work to not give into that instinct.

she instead took deep breaths and calmed down again, letting Gia drink, but making sure the woman wouldn't drink too much
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:07 am

It only took a few mouthfuls to satisfy the Succubus.

Her tongue ran over the small pinpricks, sealing the wounds.

She hadn't wanted to drain the elf, or even feed from her. She just wanted to taste. And because feeding wasn't her intention she hadn't been rough at all. Her fangs had barely pierced the skin and the blood-flow had almost stopped.

The slow, languid licks soon became soft kisses travelling down over her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:31 am

Taylor relaxed again and shook off the uncomfortable feeling to continue playing ith Gia

she grinned broadly, purring as Gia licked her neck, but she wasn't going to be Uke much longer

after enjoying the feeling for a little longer, Taylor then pulled her mouth up to hers and kissed her fiercly as her free hand ran through gia's hair, her fingers tilting and twisting inside of gia while the hand in her hair tugged at it

she loved playing with people's hair....she could say it was a kind of fetish in a way

Taylor loved people's hair and playing with it, especially if it was really soft like Gia's
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:56 am

Her hips rocked against Taylor's fingers slowly.

She kissed the woman back, fingers threading through her blue hair. Gacinto didn't particularly have an opinion on hair. It was just there to look pretty.

It provided something great to hold onto during sex, though. She used to its advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Not Cutting It
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garages-
Jump to: