Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Just Not Cutting It

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

Just Not Cutting It Empty
PostSubject: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:35 am

Giacinto pulled into the garages on a shiny red Ducati 848 after being out in Catania for much of the afternoon and evening.

She had been out visiting one of her humans, had a tousle in the sheets, got a few drinks from the Blood Bucket and then left.

But she had been feeling randy all afternoon and the afternoons tousle with a human just wasn't cutting it.

She needed someone less breakable; someone that wouldn't mind laying a few bruises on her.

She parked up and pulled off the bike, tugging the helmet from her head.
Back to top Go down
Taylor 'Sparrow' Longwood

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:44 am

Taylor had been busy in the garage all day, tidying up, discovering useful tools and bits and pieces, boxing things up and throwing things out

when she had cleared some space in the garage, she moved her massive tool compartment, tool boxes, spare parts boxes, and locker into a clear bit of wall form her Land Rover

when she had done that and was satisfied, she had brought her car in and began working on it, bored now of tidying up. she could clear out the rest another day

so as it stood, she was currently bending over the engine of her car, trying to get the ratchet wrench she had dropped while loosening some bolts to service her land rover

however, when she heard a Ducati 848 (yes, she recognised the engine perfectly from her memories) and suddenly jolted up, banging her head on the bonnet and nearly making it fall closed on top of her if she hadn't of quickly reached up to stop it

damnit! fuck! that hurt *wince* ugh

she looked up, standing straight as she pulled her goggles back up over her hair and rubbing the back of her head as she turned to look at the rider of the ducati

she was quite impressed by how immaculate the bike was and how well kept it was...but the driver caught her eye a little

she wasn't like the beauties you see present day, that seem overly so; this woman seemed more natural and elegant, a strong and deep power radiating from her

ah, she was their Vampire Elder...Giacanto...she was the one that sent the letter about this place

heya Beautiful. what brings you to this dingy corner of the mansion that i'm currently working on....*looks at huge pile of mess still at the back* kinda

so what if it was an elder...she wouldn't be polite to anyone. no point. it just wasn't who she was.
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:52 am

"Careful," she murmured when a woman she was pretty sure she hadn't met before started cursing.

Her nostrils flared as she smelled the air. Elf. This woman was an elf. One of the few in the mansion, she believed. She hadn't actually talked to any elves besides Sera in the mansion.

"I've just got back from a rather unsatisfying afternoon in a human's bed." She frowned and stretched her arms above her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:02 am

Taylor took off her gloves, revealing many scars across her palms and fingers from various events in her life, some seeming more serious than others, and then she ruffled her blue hair after setting her gloves on the roof of her car

Taylor was relativly tall, being nearly six foot, and had quite angular features. she had defined, but not overly so, muscles, her eys a sharp violet, and skin quite tanned, hinting at her native american origins.

she had a femenine, but not, figure and an androgynous quality to her that leaned a slight bit more to woman than male, but it was still a little hard to tell.

her eyes raked over the elder, and inhaled, scenting out the smell of sex and alcohol

she scoffed and turned away, shaking her head a little while chuckling humourlessly

i've learnt that humans are good at only two things. war and advancing. anything else? they suck at. sex being their weakest point. can't imagine why you'd want to go with one any more, unless it was just for a quick thing and a meal, which, i'm guessing from your scent, is true.

she shrugged a shoulder and turned her back to Gia, showing the large scars, and bent over the engine again to finally grab her ratchet wrench from the depths that were the mass of metal parts and piping

m'name's Taylor Longwood *grunt* or Sparrow if you will. up to you *sigh* i'm guessing you're the Elder Gicanto? it would fit your old scent and your species

though she had her back to the elder, she was highly aware of Gia's presence, and only just suppressed a shiver.....even her old Elder didn't give a feeling like that....it was something interesting and new

this could potentially be fun
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:09 am

"Yes, I used him as a meal." She pouted. "He's just left his girlfriend, though." She wasn't amused with that. She liked having the woman in bed with him. God knows she knew how to please the vampire better than he did.

Her eyes trailed over the woman when she turned her back and she arched a brow. Well, that was rude. Turning her back to someone while they were talking.

She strolled forward slowly, purposefully.

When she was stood next to the woman she pressed her chest against the elf's arm, looking down at the engine she was working on. "Yupp~ Its a pleasure, Sparrow."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:18 am

Taylor finally grabbed the wrench and got it out, grinning successfully.

that was when the Elder pressed her boobs against her arm

her eyes flickered up to the other's eyes, raising a studded eyebrow and chewing a little on the fag she had in her mouth but hadn't lit due to the amount of oil in the place that could go boom at a spark

love, it's not wise to distract a mechanic while their hand is in an engine. shit could go down if i knock the wrong things...i don't particularly want corrosive break fluid running down my arms again...burns like a bitch. and your chest is very distracting being pressed up against my arm, love

though what she said was true, she had an easy going tone and smirked at the elder ,eyebrow still raised

yes...this could get very interesting indeed

it was clear to see how very unsatisfied the Elder was with that human...and she was her next target she rationalised
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:24 am

"Then perhaps you may want to remove your hands from the engine," she suggested, looking up at the blue-haired woman with a smile.

Her tongue ran over her lower lip and she tossed her head slightly to flick her bangs out of her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:29 am

she snickered, eyes flashing as she watched Gia's actions

i would, love, but your boobs are stopping me from doing so. they're obstructing me, and if i knock that little reservoir of break fluid *nods towards a little white tub filled with yellow liquid* my arm, eyes and face, along with your chest, will be covered. not pleasent. and i'd rather not damage something as lovely as yourself.

she practically purred as she spoke, the puma she could turn into coming to the surface a little

it had been so long since she felt another touch, and this oen didn't seem breakable

good

she didn't want anyone to break here, and she doubted breaking the Elder (even if she could ever achieve this impossible feat) would end up very bad for her
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:32 am

Giacinto took two steps back then waited, head cocked to the side slightly.

This was looking promising. Very promising.

She had done good targeting this woman. From the scars she had seen, the elf was rough. She liked rough; craved it.

She just hoped the woman wouldnt treat her like a a breakable piece of glass because she was an Elder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:42 am

Taylor grinned and withdrew her arm, holding onto the wrench and placed it on top of her car's roof.

she turned and leaned against the side of the car as she openly looked at every feature of the woman before her, not caring for subtly

she wasn't subtle, careful, of gentle when it came to interactions with people. when it was weapons and vehicles, she was all of those things

gia wasn't a weapon or a vehicle.

the woman was sturdy and sexy and only a few feet from her

standing straight again, she inhaled the scent and noted pheromones, only a little, being released by gia...almost subconsciously

well well, a succubus. been a while since she met one

you, love, are simply a sight to behold. thank fuck you're not breakable. breakable people don't get on well with me. nice to know. also, your intent is clear love. you're unsatisfied i'm guessing? and you want me to make up for it. she chuckled think you can handle it? and if you can and end up the dominator, are you gonna be a pussy and be gentle?

she cut straight to the chase, again, not bothering with tact

just bare facts and honest truth and thoughts
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:46 am

She laughed.

She couldnt help it. She just had to laugh at that.

"Sparrow, dear, I'm forty five hundred years old. I've learned that life isn't fun without a few bruises and bite marks." A wicked grin pulled at her lips. "I dont play gentle very often. And right now I'm not in the mood for gentle."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:56 am

Taylor snickered.

Age means nothing to me in all honesty. it's just a number. but any way, it's good to know. i'm not a gentle person in the slightest. or even tactful or shit like that when it comes to people. and if you're in the mood for rough right now, perhaps you won't mind this

suddenly, Taylor moved swiftly, knocking down the prop of the bonnet, letting it slam shut, and suddenly had Gia's back against it with Taylor kissing her fiercly

it had been far to long. it was only her steel will and pride, as well as her inanae ability to offend almost everyone she met, that kept her from acting like she was then.

this woman had just given her an excuse for this

'aiding the Elder'

Taylor chuckled and let her fingers dig into the older woman's hips harshly though the denim
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:00 am

Nope.

She didn't mind this at all.

Her fingers curled in the woman's hair and she kissed back fiercely, one leg hooking over the younger woman's hip.

Now this is what she wanted. Rough, forceful sex that would hurt like a son of a bitch when she woke up the next evening.

A moan tore from her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:04 am

Taylor took this as an invitation, digging her fingers in harder and then dragged them up the other's body, leaving shallow welts behind as she worked on Gia's neck with her mouth, teeth grazing the skin as she sucked at it and made hickies.

she never would have thought the Elder being submissive, but shrugged it off

not like she cared

either way, Taylor was going to enjoy herself

her Elder wanted it rough and hard, so she'd do that

bringing up her knee, she ground it against the other woman's womanhood, grinning broadly and bit gia's collar bone hard enough to draw a little blood
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:12 am

Another moan was uttered when nails dragged across her skin.

And another when the knee pressed against her.

When the teeth sank into her skin, she cried out, flipping them, straddling the elf, pinning her down with her wrist next to her head.

She stared down at her for a moment before kissing her hard, grip tightening around her wrists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:18 am

she was a little stunned at the sudden change in positions, but she smirked and chuckled, a playful edge coming to her

now now, she then lifted her hips to throw Gia off balance slightly and suddenly lunged forwards so both of them were on the floor, and Taylo was on top earn the right to be my seme, love. no one has succeeded yet

she laughed and kissed Gia once more grabbing Gia's wrists, holding them in on hand as she pulled out a chain from a near by box, wrapping them tightly around Gia's hands and padlocking them shut before stowing the key in the back pocket of her trousers, eyes glinting darkly as she held the bound wrists abover her captee's head.

she grinned wickedly as she ground against Gia and played with the woman's hair, facintaed by the softness after experiencing so much roughness with her gloves and sharp metal

she couldn't resist the urge to yank on it and make Gia sit up to kiss her, Taylor biting on Gia's lips hard enough to make her bleed
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:27 am

She winced slightly when her back hit the concrete floor but readily accepted the kiss.

The sound of chains rattling against each other had her eyes widening and when she felt the cool metal against against her skin she purred.

She arched up when the woman ground against her, legs wrapping around her waist to pull herself closer.

A low hiss escaped her when she was yanked upwards by her hair into another forceful kiss. And she cried out when the lips sank into her teeth, legs tightening around the woman's waist.

Fuck. This had never happened before. Yes, a few people had dominated her. Yes, she had participated in bondage and rough sex before. But never had both happened at the same time.

Damn if it wasn't turning her on like crazy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:37 am

she chuckled darkly, licking the blood from Gia's lips, somehow enjoying the light tang of the elder's blood, and grinned widely at the sounds Gia made

i see you like this. so i wonder what sound you'll make when i do this to you

just then, she bit hard on Gia's neck, and dragged her teeth down the sensitive flesh as she moved Gia into her lap properly, gripping her ass and using one hand to bring Gia's bound hands around the back of her neck

perhaps blindfolding you might make this...more exciting for you?

she snickered, nuzzling the wound before nipping at Gia's jaw and then her ear
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:43 am

Her tongue touched against Taylor's.

A yell was the woman answer. Giacinto gave out a yell, pressing her hips down against Taylor's desperately, pressing her bound hands against the back of her neck, pushing her closer.

The Succubus gave a soft mewl at the suggestion, hips grinding hard against the younger woman's, trying to get as much friction as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:51 am

she grinned wider, and moved her hips against Gia's while licking the shell of her ear, a hand blindly looking for a clean rag she had stuffed into her pocket.

pulling it out, she then it to cover Gia's red eyes and tied a strong knot that won't come undone any time soon

she deteched herself from Gia and was then laying her down on her back

Taylor then sat on Gia's hips, and laughed

what should i do with you now love? this? she yanked hard on the chains and ground against Gia or perhaps this, if you're so inclined

being the kind of woman that had everything for any occasion, she usually stored candles on her person should electricity go off or she's out somewhere where electricity isn't there/in use

pulling out one, she lit the wick and let some of the waax melt before allowing it to drip onto the Elder's chest and neck as she brought out a small knife to use to cut the ties at the back of Gia's corset later

what pleases you more? tell me and i'll oblige.....to a degree of course

Taylor snickered...oh how she could torture this woman, but we'll just see what happens first
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:03 pm

The lack of sight sent her other senses into overdrive.

She moaned loudly when she was yanked up and ground against again but when she felt the wax against her skin she cringed away, crying out. This cry was not like the others; it was pained, fearful.

Giacinto couldn't stand wax. It was one of the few things she wouldn't do during sex.

The flame on the candle flared wildly before sputtering out.

She lay absolutely still, teeth sinking into her lip, fists clenched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Taylor's eyes widened, and quickly threw the candle aside.

she leaned down and nuzzled Gia's chest, quickly getting rid of the wax and licking the sore spots

sorry love...didn't know. now i do. i'll make it better again she murmured against Gia's skin, kissing every so often

true to her word, Taylor then began languid, but still harsh kisses down Gia's torso, cutting away the ties on Gia's corset and exposing more skin to the elf

she knew now to stay away from wax

she kissed her way down to the very edge of gia's waistband before letting her tongue trace patterns over her navle and dip into her bellybutton. she then tugged at Gia's waistband with her teeth for a moment before letting it go and k=licking and sucking her way back up to Gia's swollen lips and kissed her had
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:16 pm

"I-I'm Pyrokinetic," she muttered in way of explanation. "Every pyrokinetic fears getting burned above all else."

She tried to relax as the woman began places kissing over her skin. But when she heard the sound of chord being cut she tensed again. "O-oi! That's one my favourite corsets," she exclaimed, fear forgotten.

And when the tongue touched her skin, she forgot about her anger, too, relaxing with a moan.

The kiss as reciprocated in kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:21 pm

she nodded i see...well, i'll make sure not to do anything of the sort again, love *chuckles* also, i have some leather cord somewhere i can give you to use as the cord at the back as a replacement

she went back to giving Gia her attentions and sucked on a nipple, rolling it around hher tongue as her hand trailed down Gia's hips, slowly, painfully slowly, pulled and tugged gia's jeans lower down them, grinding into Gia

when they were just about on her hips, Taylor removed her hands and scrapped her nails up gia's back before making them fist her hair and tug her head back, giving the elf full access to the vampire's neck and licked from collar bone to jaw line, and then bit hard at the corner of Gia's jaw
Back to top Go down
Giacinto Acardi
Admin
Giacinto Acardi

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Giacinto mewled softly, chest arching up against the woman's mouth. And again as her jeans were pulled down.

"Tease," she hissed as the nails scraped up her back.

She inhaled sharply when her head was pulled back and cried out (once again in pleasure) when the teeth sank into her skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Not Cutting It   Just Not Cutting It Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Not Cutting It
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cacciatori di Sangue :: Outside :: Garages-
Jump to: