Cacciatori di Sangue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cacciatori di Sangue

Welcome, dear Coven-Members, to our mansion~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
**IMPORTANT** New thread rules: All new threads created should have the correct marking placed in its title. These are: [M] = Mature, [O] = Open for all, [F] = Full no more people, [I] = Invited Only and [C] = Closed. Please use them form now on Smile

Looking for Food

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

Looking for Food - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Gabriel stared at him in blank confusion as the boy started... of all things... giggling. He smiled back, a little perplexed. There had been moans, tears and now... laughter tonight, and he wasn't entirely sure what the boy was feeling.

"What are you laughing about?"
Back to top Go down
http://shinigaminohana1.deviantart.com/#/d4tjx63
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:06 pm

"Vampire..." He giggled, pressing his hand against his mouth to muffle it. "As in burn in the sun, can't eat garlic vampire?"

Beneath the bubbling giggles was a rising panic. If he was in fact a vampire then he was stuck here. He wouldn't be able to get back to Korea. He was stuck here in a place he knew nothing of with a man he knew nothing off.

"I'm a fucking vampire..."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:25 pm

"Sun, yes...garlic, no."

He frowned a little at the man, wondering if he had temporarily gone insane during his transformation. He settled for dropping a swift kiss to the nape of the young man's neck. "Do you... feel any better?" He murmured into the male's skin.

It had been an hour now. The effects might still be lingering slightly, but it should be wearing off.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:34 pm

"Mhmm," he hummed quietly.

The heat had almost completely gone now. It just felt like the hot flush he usually felt after a bout of heavy sex.

It actually felt quite pleasant.

"So," he murmured, turning his head to kiss Gabe's neck, scraping his dull human teeth again the vampire's neck. "Do I need to feed?"

Both hysterics and panic aside, he was feeling rather pleasant now. Just like he'd gone through a hot and heavy session and was just cooling down. He didn't feel much different in himself and he figured that he could take each obstacle as it came.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Gabriel smiled at Jean's new, more relaxed state, tilting his head back to allow greater access to the young man, sighing blissfully at the sensation of lips on his neck. "You tell me. Do you feel like you need to feed?" He grinned back, offering his still slightly bleeding wrist to the almost-vampire.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:49 pm

His tongue lapped out over the man's neck, encouraged by the blissful sigh.

His nose wrinkled as he sniffed the air. Immediately he could tell that his senses were heightened. He could smell the tang of blood but it did nothing for him.

No throbbing of fangs trying to burst from gums or deep-rooted hunger he thought he'd feel.

In fact, he was just as disgusted by the scent of blood as he was when he was human.

As if to hide from the scent, he buried his nose in Gabe's neck and inhaled his scent.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:21 am

Gabriel chuckled slightly leaning his head back to allow the man to bury into his neck. "It might take a little time to get used to. And by the looks of things, you are still not fully transformed, anyway."

He slipped a finger between the male's lips gently, testing the teeth. "No, still no fangs, then."

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:52 am

His nose wrinkled a little when he felt the man's finger brush along his teeth.

He nipped at it sharply, as if reprimanding it for being somewhere it shouldn't be. He didn't like things in his mouth.

"It's gonna be painful when my fangs come in, eh?" He sighed softly, tongue running over his canines. Would they grow from his own canines or would a new set grow?

Either way he would not enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:30 pm

Gabriel withdrew his finger quickly, but chuckled lightly under his breath. He did not remember a lot of his own transformation, truth be told, having no memory of his human life. But from what he had seen tonight, it was painful. It was not often that you saw fully grown men curl up in tears from pain.

"I think you've come through the worst part, to be honest."

He could not imagine that it would be more painful than what the man had already been through. Maybe a slight ache, but probably nothing serious.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:18 am

"I damn well hope so," he grumbled, sitting up and running a hand through his already ruffled brown hair.

"Most of that was the most painful thing I've ever experienced." And he didn't feel different at all, even after all the pain of the transformation. He almost felt that he had gone through all that for nothing because he felt 100% human still.

He man didn't care that all he was wearing were leather cuffs around his neck and wrists. Even as he stood up and padded to the small kitchen-area. "Would you like something to drink?" he asked as he collected together everything he needed to make himself a nice strong Irish coffee.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:26 am

Gabriel watched the man walk into the kitchen, admiring the naked body unashamedly, swinging his legs out of bed. Normally he wouldn't have created a vampire from a human. It was the first time he had done it, and he realised now that he hadn't really thought it through. But he didn't regret it like he expected to. Jean-Claude seemed like he would be a good companion to have.

He snapped himself out of it, paying more attention to the young man.

The vampire chuckled at Jean's question, thinking of how he had reacted when he had bitten him. "I would, but I don't think you'd thank me for it."

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:35 am

"You sure?" He looked back over his shoulder at the older vampire - he was a vampire now, right? - as he poured a generous amount of whiskey into a glass mug.

He turned back to the counter, dropping a spoonful of instant coffee and pouring hot water into the mug.

Jean-Claude leaned against the counter facing Gabe with his arms crossed over his chest as he waited for the drink to cool a little. It was best pouring the cream in after it had cooled a little.

He passed his tongue over his teeth as he stare at Gabe. "Jean-Claude."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:43 am

"Well, I guessed Jean, so I was half-way there, at least." he smiled back. He didn't like to lose. "So I'm taking that to mean I won. Having two names to guess just isn't fair."

He really was childish sometimes. But then, that was something he was a little proud of. He was eternally young... well, immature, at any rate. The blond slid out of bed, padding over to the brunet to wrap his arms around the young man's waist, kissing him on the forehead.

"Feeling a bit better now?"
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:51 am

He chuckled softly. "Yes, Gabe, you won. My Rumpelstilzchen act is over." His lips passed over the German word easily, as if he had experience in that language.

And he did. Jean-Claude was a lingual genius. Right from an early age, he had been able to pick up languages without thought. He was already fluent in French, German, Italian, English and Korean at the young age of twenty seven.

His arms slid up around the taller man's neck and he nodded. "Uh-huh." He pressed a gentle peck against the vampire's throat.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:08 am

Gabriel gave a contented sigh, tilting his head back slightly. "That's good. No after-ache or anything?"

He still didn't really remember what it was like. In a way, he wished he did. He felt that he had been very unhelpful when Jean-Claude had been transforming. It might have helped if he could have empathised a little more.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:12 am

"Are we talking about the transformation or the sex?" he purred, lips quirking into a grin.

"Because." He took one of Gabe's hands, guiding it down to his entrance. "I have a rather pleasant ache here."

His tongue flicked out over the older vampire's throat again.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:35 am

Gabriel purred, with a grin, pressing the young man up against the sideboard. Yes, he had definitely recovered. He shivered slightly as a tongue flicked across his throat, tracing the man's entrance with a fingertip.

Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:38 am

He purred, hooking one leg up around Gabe's hip.

His tongue and lips were soon joined by the occasional soft nip and scrape of teeth.

But after a few minutes he pulled back reluctantly. "I should drink my coffee before it goes cold," he muttered, frown on his lips, contemplating leaving his coffee and making a new one after round two.

But that'd be a waste of whiskey.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:39 am

Gabriel moaned slightly at the scrape of teeth on his neck, tilting his head back further, one hand trailing up the other man's thigh. He felt mildly disappointed as Jean pulled away, but chuckled slightly. "Tease." he scolded playfully.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:55 am

"Always~" he replied with a grin, leaning up to kiss Gabe before pulling away and wandering over to the fridge to retrieve the cream.

His hips swayed invitingly as he walked the sort distance to the small fridge. And when he bent down to open the fridge, he bent at the waist instead of the knees, giving the older vampire a show.

"Are you sure you dont want anything?" he asked, glancing back at the man over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:30 am

((I'm sorry, but Gabe insisted on doing this. He regrets nothing.))

The blond returned the kiss, watching the movement of the man's hips as he walked away. He suppressed a groan as Jean bent over, gulping slightly as his eyes locked in on the man's arse. Padding over softly, he slid a hand onto the soft flesh, caressing it slightly before giving it a swift slap. The noise resounded around the kitchen and the blond grinned smugly to himself, watching the flesh turn pink.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:39 am

He purred when the older vampire began caressing his ass, blue eyes sliding shut.

A yelp tore from his throat and he jerked when he felt the hand descend on his cheek and heard the loud slap of flesh on flesh.

He span around, standing up with wide eyes and a bright blush. "What was that for?" He hadn't expected a slap. He'd expected the man to take him right there leaning against the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 3:53 am

Gabriel snickered at Jean's reaction, giving him a faint wink. "Sorry, I just couldn't help myself."

He slid his arms around his fledgeling's waist, one hand drifting down to soothe the hot skin, rubbing it with an apologetic kiss to the man's cheek. "Although I have to say you have a very nice reaction." he murmured into the brunet's ear, smirking slightly.

A finger nudged between the younger man's legs, circling his entrance as he tugged on the earlobe playfully.
Back to top Go down
Blood Buddy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:06 am

He pouted at the older vampire, cheeks flushing darker.

"Yeah, yeah," he grumbled, leaning forwards against Gabe wrapping his arms around him.

He moaned softly, pressing closer, leg hooking tighter around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel deGaulle

Gabriel deGaulle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:24 am

Gabriel chuckled, pressing Jean up against the fridge to kiss him, pulling him up against his thigh. The kiss got a little rougher, and his finger dipped inside slowly, teasing the other male, as he mouthed down the man's jaw to nip playfully at the jugular, tempted by the pulse throbbing under the skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Food   Looking for Food - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Food
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next